3DXChat Community

Lovense x 3DXChat Summer Rave Party Builder Contest

7 minutes ago, Torax said:

I will kindly ask you to mind your own business and not tell me what I should do or not. If someone has a claim, they can contact me and we will solve the issue, it happened before and will happen again. 

Dear friends, please calm down; I didn't complain to anyone, and it's fine on my part, we are only criticizing here, I think Open a new World Editor page and start revealing your talents.... This topic is Black Hole

12 minutes ago, Torax said:

Peço gentilmente que cuide da sua vida e não me diga o que devo fazer ou não. Se alguém tiver uma reclamação, pode entrar em contato comigo e resolveremos o problema, aconteceu antes e acontecerá novamente. 

No one will contact you because you already noticed the problem here. So I kindly ask you to wake up and do your job.

Edited by Tiazinha

7 minutes ago, Tiazinha said:

No one will contact you because you already noticed the problem here. So I kindly ask you to wake up and do your job.

Read Pagos's answer. Noone contacted me because he decided not to claim and move on. You should do the same.

Edited by Torax

5 minutes ago, PAGOS said:

Queridos amigos, por favor, acalmem-se; Não reclamei com ninguém, e tudo bem da minha parte, estamos apenas criticando aqui, acho que Abra uma nova página do Editor Mundial e comece a revelar seus talentos... Este tópico é Black Hole

I apologize to you PAGOS, You are right. You are very polite and assertive maintaining conviction, I need to learn that from you I admit.

im seldom here but when i see this post i would like to put in some words lol ^^

Everyone of us is doing our job (if that so called a JOB) to be in the best interest for all. 

Torax personally watch out any fault submission MANUALLY. Not just approve it blindly and ofc who can be 100% sure of people trying to cheat, only themselves know and to judge their conscience within their action. Not us to judge whoever. 

So please leave own opinion to own selves and speak in respect to everyone, yes sometimes we like and unlike some people, but still, words easily hurt and provoke emotions. 

Im here to pay my respect to all builders who build, who share and who are OK with stuff sometimes being used and not return with thank you. Sometimes we build and let it out freely and yay. 

Of course a lot more thanks to those who support builder's work with sincerity and credits.

It's life, we move on and keep creativity going on. 

48 minutes ago, Torax said:

Read Pagos's answer. Noone contacted me because he decided not to claim and move on. You should do the same.

Got it, but you're here right? Was I talking to you now or was it someone else?

So what do you need to understand that I made a claim? Schedule a meeting?

As this conversation has lost its rational sense, I close the matter here.

Edited by Tiazinha

12 minutes ago, Tiazinha said:

Got it, but you're here right? Was I talking to you now or was it someone else?

So what do you need to understand that I made a claim? Schedule a meeting?

As this conversation has lost its rational sense, I close the matter here.

Yes and I answer to you.

As far as I know, you are Tiazinha, not Justin who built the room, not Pagos who did the speakers, as far as I know you are not administrator of any website, nor are you 3dx developer, Lovense team or Redji, and still you try to teach me how to run my website, teach jury and organizer how to run their contest, and putting claim for Pagos while he doesn't  have issue?

The only one here who isn't rational, is you Tiazinha.

Your claim was "Justin used Pagos's item" right?  So now we got Pagos's answer ( nice one), and he is fine, case closed.

Edited by Torax

I think most all builders have used a thing here or there in a build. I decided in a poor decision to use 3 meaningless props in a contest build and I do apologize. I say meaningless not because they arn't great props but because its not like they were needed, they provide little impact to the room in general. I am not defending the moral conflict but merely defending the quality and credibility of my work. I do not think other builds are better merely because they were 100% original and not 98-99% original like mine. Nor are they more valid since the contest did say we could use others work with permission. An open sourced download is permission in my book. However PAGOS's speaker was NOT.

So...  I apologize to PAGOS since his speaker wasn't open sourced (though i did receive it through him long ago), to the forum for my part in the drama, and to oliver if he felt I attacked his work through defending my own. I build for "ME" because it is a stress reliever for me and because I enjoy it. I share because I care for the community. I compete because I enjoy good competition.

I never declared myself the BEST builder. That's stupid and crazy. Nobody is the best. I have so much respect for other great builders on here like SweetTia, Angie, Torox, Dallas, PAGOS, etc etc etc...  Some of you have inspired me to keep working at it because I would be inspired by the amazing builds I would see. All I can hope for is those same great builders in the community think of me in likewise terms. Its just about the mutual respect. But if not then oh well, all I can do is ME. I know what i can do and at the end of the day, I use building as a way to cope and calm down from a stressful day at work in the ER.

Okay then... moving on... I already got some AMAZING build ideas for the upcoming waterfalls. Anyone else excited?

29 minutes ago, Torax said:

Sim e eu respondo a você.

Até onde eu sei, você é a Tiazinha, não o Justin que construiu a sala, nem o Pagos que fez os alto-falantes, pelo que eu sei você não é administrador de nenhum site, nem é desenvolvedor 3dx, equipe Lovense ou Redji, e ainda você tenta me ensinar como administrar meu site, ensina o júri e o organizador a administrar seu concurso e reivindicar Pagos enquanto ele não tem problema?

A única aqui que não é racional é você Tiazinha.

Sua reclamação foi "Justin usou o item de Pagos" certo? Então agora temos a resposta de Pagos (boa), e ele está bem, caso encerrado.

Did you deduce all this yourself? We're finally making progress, you know how to identify people's names and that's a good start.
  Now you come on behalf of PAGOS to say that everything is fine, do you know how to read? Or want to cover up the case.

I am saying for the second time that the matter is closed

Edited by Tiazinha

3 minutes ago, JustinCredible said:

I think most all builders have used a thing here or there in a build. I decided in a poor decision to use 3 meaningless props in a contest build and I do apologize. I say meaningless not because they arn't great props but because its not like they were needed, they provide little impact to the room in general. I am not defending the moral conflict but merely defending the quality and credibility of my work. I do not think other builds are better merely because they were 100% original and not 98-99% original like mine. Nor are they more valid since the contest did say we could use others work with permission. An open sourced download is permission in my book. However PAGOS's speaker was NOT.

So...  I apologize to PAGOS since his speaker wasn't open sourced (though i did receive it through him long ago), to the forum for my part in the drama, and to oliver if he felt I attacked his work through defending my own. I build for "ME" because it is a stress reliever for me and because I enjoy it. I share because I care for the community. I compete because I enjoy good competition.

I never declared myself the BEST builder. That's stupid and crazy. Nobody is the best. I have so much respect for other great builders on here like SweetTia, Angie, Torox, Dallas, PAGOS, etc etc etc...  Some of you have inspired me to keep working at it because I would be inspired by the amazing builds I would see. All I can hope for is those same great builders in the community think of me in likewise terms. Its just about the mutual respect. But if not then oh well, all I can do is ME. I know what i can do and at the end of the day, I use building as a way to cope and calm down from a stressful day at work in the ER.

Okay then... moving on... I already got some AMAZING build ideas for the upcoming waterfalls. Anyone else excited?

Very well said :)

I think all this drama needs a team building exercise. How about a contest where there are teams of two. Where two people have to Collab and work together on a build. I know what people might say, different visions and styles could clash but I think that adds to the challenge. I think Justin is right. You are all top builders. So why not team up and see what can be created? maybe Justin and Torox, Tiazinha and Oliver (couldn't resist sorry lol), and so on and so on?

No? okay was just what I thought was a creative idea. Ill shut up now lol

4 minutes ago, Tiazinha said:

Did you deduce all this yourself? We're finally making progress, you know how to identify people's names and that's a good start.
  Now you come on behalf of PAGOS to say that everything is fine, do you know how to read? Or want to cover up the case.

Show me where Pagos has an issue and where he asks me to remove the room from the website.

Edited by Torax

1 minute ago, Torax said:

Mostre-me onde o Pagos tem um problema e peça-me para remover a sala do site.

I think you didn't know how to read again ,I lost interest in talking to you.I'm saying goodbye.

the matter is closed For the third time.

3 minutes ago, Tiazinha said:

I think you didn't know how to read again ,I lost interest in talking to you.I'm saying goodbye.

the matter is closed For the third time.

Simply quote me the part where he requests the room to be removed and I will do it, simple as that.

Meanwhile congrats again to all builders who participated, and I am out.

Edited by Torax

25 minutes ago, Torax said:

Basta me citar a parte em que ele solicita a remoção do quarto e eu o farei, simples assim.

Entretanto parabéns novamente a todos os construtores que participaram, e estou fora.

I'll mind my own business now.🤣
I think everything is clear.
I've already intruded too much on your honest work, sorry for the inconvenience and good luck.

39 minutes ago, KelsieKade said:

Muito bem dito:)

Acho que todo esse drama precisa de um exercício de construção de equipe. Que tal um concurso onde há equipes de dois. Onde duas pessoas precisam colaborar e trabalhar juntas em uma compilação. Eu sei o que as pessoas podem dizer, diferentes visões e estilos podem colidir, mas acho que isso aumenta o desafio. Acho que Justin está certo. Vocês são todos os principais construtores. Então, por que não se juntar e ver o que pode ser criado? talvez Justin e Torox, Tiazinha e Oliver (não resisti desculpa rs), e por aí vai e por aí vai?

Não? ok foi apenas o que eu pensei que era uma ideia criativa. Vou calar a boca agora lol

I loved your idea, honestly this was ideal, I've also thought the same way as you, Two people also increases the quality of the room. But the individualism of a hegemony does not allow this.

On 7/17/2022 at 10:29 AM, OliverX said:

Haha you're totally wrong about my room Allalon :)) My room seems to be a 3Mo room but it is not. My file: 730ko exactly. But I take it as a compliment because I know you respect my work.

I kept in mind that the logos of the participating groups will have to be added. I'll still refine them to make them lighter, despite the comfortable margin I made for the room (I hope to have time, the organization is behind schedule), and I will carefully choose their location to minimize their impact on the graphic cards.

Btw, I use different techniques to minimize the weight (the same room could be 3X heavier), which I've been experimenting with in many tests (it's a bit of an obsession haha ! It's also the surest way to progress in your abilities). This is one of the reasons why, beyond the ethical concern, I realize each object of my rooms myself. On the impact of weight you're right but not entirely in my opinion here in this game: the weight does affect the fluidity globally from what I have seen, the worst being of course the number of elements the graphics card has to display "at the same time" and the different effects used, which combined can be terrible. Each effect has a different impact depending on its nature, the number of blocks used (it's not proportional) and the location. It all depends on the work of the developers with Unity, as players we can only rely on our tests to draw conclusions.
I know you are worried about lag in my room, but I built it with an eye on the percentage of activity of my graphics card. My room configuration allows me to have both a panorama (the most dangerous as a builder when it's busy, it was my challenge here), and quite a few effects (including reflections in the center). The tests I made with small PCs allow me to be confident but I am still curious to see things live, nothing will replace the experience in situation.. I would like to point out that with a lot of people, it is normal that the fluidity is more difficult. We just have to minimize this impact. It's very exciting to try to find the right balance !

Ehm maybe you read bad bro...i try to defend you and explain your position lol...i don't know how much is your room but Tiazinha told you 3mb room lag...she wrong lag is not from how much is heavy the room :) read carefully :D

Anyway i just see a challenge over an other challenge :) this contest create in 1 day the God of Builder ahahah. Take life easy guys OliverX have done a good builder i can say i dont like something, i can disapprove something else or the way they judge is normal is like soccer... but is my personal view, and I'm not God to say what is correct or what is not. But c'mon be serious the Oliver's Build are really impressive and this is not the first one he's done a lot of impressive buildings. Ok maybe all similar in style and colour, but this is his style, who we are to judge? Contest is finish so everyone i think in the end are happy, who not...is him problem...maybe try to be better in real life not in a game it will help :D

I will say just what Torax said: for who is a builder, back to work and share or open  amazing creations, for who  slanderer, maybe what I read here is a form of frustration and maybe jealousy. I think it's best that we all take care of our own business and continue what we know best to do.

5 hours ago, Allalon said:

Ehm talvez você tenha lido mal mano...eu tento te defender e explicar sua posição rsrs...não sei quanto é o seu quarto mas a Tiazinha te disse 3mb de quarto de lag...ela errada não é de quanto é pesado o quarto :) leia com atenção:D

Não me lembro de dizer que a sala do OliverX é pesada ou tem 3mb. Foi você quem o questionou sobre isso. 🤣

Sorry , i forgot i don't talk to banned people.🤣

Edited by Tiazinha

On 7/17/2022 at 12:37 PM, KelsieKade said:

Se a construção da mansão de Justin é considerada fácil, então não sei o que estou vendo. Acho que é um dos melhores, se não o melhor, do jogo. Eu vejo tantas pessoas hospedando-o, às vezes com suas próprias pequenas reviravoltas.

Sério, todos vocês são construtores talentosos. Ele lhe pediu muitas vezes para parar e continuar com seus dias. Acho que todos vocês, incluindo ele, estão errados. é isso que egos e disputas podem fazer com pessoas boas. Todos vocês gastam tanto tempo e energia em criações tão bonitas e naturalmente querem que elas sejam reconhecidas e não menosprezadas. Compreensível. Mas transforma até mesmo os cavalheiros mais dignos em monstros. Mas o que eu sei.

É meu aniversário em poucos dias. Por favor, me dê o presente de deixar o passado ser passado?

Happy Birthday JustinCredible.
I wish you many years of life, a lot of ethics and abandon false profiles.

Edited by Tiazinha

BAAHAAHAAAAAHAAA dis thread is cringe AF.

Tha very best builders in game you dont even hear of, they are busy building not entering dildo club Competitions.

Dis event im not even interested in and tha builds are your usual looking ones but thats wot tha Devs like, so congratz.

Ah once went to tha beach and saw a bunch of Seagullz all scrapping fo a chip, eet was funny to watch, and dis thread brought back that memory. 🤣

Caw Caw Have funs 🤮

On 7/18/2022 at 1:04 PM, Pandorra said:

Just in case someone of you is in danger of running low on supplies soon.

That would be bad, sad and boooooring.

trolls-snack-mix-1.thumb.jpg.a4ffaf477c2e7d069d433c0a7ef13b2e.jpg

If you notice troll food here, keep it. I have enough for the both ouf us.

Popcorn anyone?

I was just here to expose all the dirty politics players do in the game.

The gaming industry allows developers to use assets in their projects and create the best game possible.
And it's not like here that a website owner banned this to make life difficult for newbies.

The world editor has a high barrier to entry for new players as there are no good tutorials, it's not intuitive and it quickly frustrates beginners.

Experienced builders don't help beginners because they have no interest in more people using their objects on the site or out of arrogance.

But I also have praise for the 3dxchat team who work hard to add new costumes and features to the world editor to give the game a richer experience. I believe you are on the right path, and the more new things you release, the more people you will attract.
But we urgently need a new mechanic or a fun economy that works within the game using XGold.

Edited by Tiazinha

13 hours ago, Tiazinha said:

Experienced builders don't help beginners because they have no interest in more people using their objects on the site or out of arrogance.

Utter BS.

I got a lot of help from buildes and tips how to use better techniques. And I am also not greeding in giving tips. If someone asks, I give an answer.

Maybe it also matter how one asks for help? And if it is not only like leaching but also giving back something from time to time?

Furthermore there are good beginners guides to the editor. A written PDF on modz and also some nice vids on YT how to get started.