3DXChat Community

Lovense x 3DXChat Summer Rave Party Builder Contest

17 hours ago, JustinCredible said:

Nothing needs edited. And nowhere did I claim it as my own. Even on the download I stated special thanks for the few props used. But maybe I should thank you... Because going forward I will never use a mere block from someone else again. I really find it a bit pathetic how seriously you take this. Man... can you imagine if we did do a friendly competition and I beat you? My god how would you or Oliver live with yourselves?  

I see yoru point Tia. No more needs to be said about it. But there is plenty of very very VERRRY valuable builds that I make that people use all the time. I make all my stuff open source and I dont add a signature because FUCK THAT. Everything I "create" is 100% open to the public. I dont offer it for money or for followers or anything. I do it for the love of building, not for fame or fortune. Now seriously...  unless someone wants to make a lil friendly competition putting bragging rights on the line... then im seriously done with this subject.

hi Actually while building the room, Using other people's objects doesn't seem wrong to me, but some objects belonging to others used need to be determined,
Lovense should have taken this competition more seriously, In addition, it may not be ethically correct to share the room or objects with everyone. I don't like easy work

How many changes have to be done to a room to not be the original any more? Deleting a single object? Recoloring one? Moving or turning one object?

Or what if I recreated a room from scratch 1:1? Would this be MY room then?

As long as there is no protection for these files, it will always be a grey area.

On 7/15/2022 at 4:23 PM, Tiazinha said:

You have created a room with more than 3 MB for a party that can have up to 300 people. So you made the room thinking about you and not the contest. The champion made his room 100% without using anyone's objects, and you used the PAGOS metal structures and speakers. The floor size of your dance floor is small for this big event... but it's a very nice room and I liked it, but it's not suitable for the event.

The judges were right and I could only see it now.

Let me explain you something that probably you don't know, the size of the room don't determinate the lag inside but just the time of loading, so when you have 10mb of room don't mean that room lag more than 1mb room, just take more time to load...so this is not lag, lag arises from other factors, such as objects used, distance from the point of dance, overlapping objects, flickering, moving objects, animations, and small objects (such as the little pieces used for logos) that can create a drop in FPS, and consequently LAG, I want to remind you that your room that you gave to INTENSO during a party you could not move (I have a gaming computer and I play warzone at 150fps…) ...and there were only 80 of us...so in my opinion you need to back up a bit and before judging other people's facilities improve in yours...it would be a great starting point. In this case I say that if Oliver did a 3mb build but did it well (which I have no doubt he did) it won't be a problem, the only problem will be in the loading, but people won't care, they'll still go to that party :)

16 minutes ago, Diana Prince said:

How many changes have to be done to a room to not be the original any more? Deleting a single object? Recoloring one? Moving or turning one object?

Or what if I recreated a room from scratch 1:1? Would this be MY room then?

As long as there is no protection for these files, it will always be a grey area.

it's very easy to know if the work is yours or not, just analyze the file size comparing the two, color, texture, dimensions... if everything is the same then the person copied it, even if the person has the idea of making the same brown chair as yours i can see in the color code in the notepad if it is identical to yours or not. so a single shade of color is enough to discover a copy.

the ideal is to build the room all the work needs to be 100% yours, you can try to make a sofa like someone else's, but it will never be 100% the same...something always changes.

if someone takes an object of yours and modifies it? I say good luck, because I have ways of knowing.

Edited by Tiazinha

6 minutes ago, Tiazinha said:

it's very easy to know if the work is yours or not, just analyze the file size comparing the two, color, texture, dimensions... if everything is the same then the person copied it, even if the person has the idea of making the same brown chair as yours i can see in the color code in the notepad if it is identical to yours or not. so a single shade of color is enough to discover a copy.

but as a visitor to these two rooms, you don't know the file size. And as a builder, I can use a color picker tool to determine the color in the original room.
Both rooms will LOOK the same.

Or another example: If I build the Apple logo (a very basic structure), and someone else build it, too, chances are high that we use the same objects, size and color (white and black). So, did he copy my room (object)?

It reminds me a little bit of the old paradoxon: every cell in your body gets replaced about every 7 years. So after a certain time, you are completely "renewed". So, are you still the same person?

Edited by Diana Prince

14 minutes ago, Diana Prince said:

but as a visitor to these two rooms, you don't know the file size. And as a builder, I can use a color picker tool to determine the color in the original room.
Both rooms will LOOK the same.

Or another example: If I build the Apple logo (a very basic structure), and someone else build it, too, chances are high that we use the same objects, size and color (white and black). So, did he copy my room (object)?

It reminds me a little bit of the old paradoxon: every cell in your body gets replaced about every 7 years. So after a certain time, you are completely "renewed". So, are you still the same person?

the color picker tool is not all that accurate because the lighting in the room causes changes in tone.

But if the colors are identical white or black I compare the size with maximum precision. It is impossible for the 2 logos to be the same size in precise dimensions. even if you and I only make one square, the 2 will have different sizes.

imagine if I were to compare each piece of your logo comparing each diameter accurately it is impossible to be equal.

But that was not the case that happened here in the contest, unfortunately he just copied it and put it in the room without having the trouble to change anything to give me this job.

Edited by Tiazinha

2 hours ago, PAGOS said:

hi Actually while building the room, Using other people's objects doesn't seem wrong to me, but some objects belonging to others used need to be determined,
Lovense should have taken this competition more seriously, In addition, it may not be ethically correct to share the room or objects with everyone. I don't like easy work

You're right. if I had done that, I would have gathered several people wanting my head on the tray because I'm not part of the beautiful people club. ⚰️🤣

Edited by Tiazinha

2 hours ago, Allalon said:

Let me explain you something that probably you don't know, the size of the room don't determinate the lag inside but just the time of loading, so when you have 10mb of room don't mean that room lag more than 1mb room, just take more time to load...so this is not lag, lag arises from other factors, such as objects used, distance from the point of dance, overlapping objects, flickering, moving objects, animations, and small objects (such as the little pieces used for logos) that can create a drop in FPS, and consequently LAG, I want to remind you that your room that you gave to INTENSO during a party you could not move (I have a gaming computer and I play warzone at 150fps…) ...and there were only 80 of us...so in my opinion you need to back up a bit and before judging other people's facilities improve in yours...it would be a great starting point. In this case I say that if Oliver did a 3mb build but did it well (which I have no doubt he did) it won't be a problem, the only problem will be in the loading, but people won't care, they'll still go to that party :)

Haha you're totally wrong about my room Allalon :)) My room seems to be a 3Mo room but it is not. My file: 730ko exactly. But I take it as a compliment because I know you respect my work.

I kept in mind that the logos of the participating groups will have to be added. I'll still refine them to make them lighter, despite the comfortable margin I made for the room (I hope to have time, the organization is behind schedule), and I will carefully choose their location to minimize their impact on the graphic cards.

Btw, I use different techniques to minimize the weight (the same room could be 3X heavier), which I've been experimenting with in many tests (it's a bit of an obsession haha ! It's also the surest way to progress in your abilities). This is one of the reasons why, beyond the ethical concern, I realize each object of my rooms myself. On the impact of weight you're right but not entirely in my opinion here in this game: the weight does affect the fluidity globally from what I have seen, the worst being of course the number of elements the graphics card has to display "at the same time" and the different effects used, which combined can be terrible. Each effect has a different impact depending on its nature, the number of blocks used (it's not proportional) and the location. It all depends on the work of the developers with Unity, as players we can only rely on our tests to draw conclusions.
I know you are worried about lag in my room, but I built it with an eye on the percentage of activity of my graphics card. My room configuration allows me to have both a panorama (the most dangerous as a builder when it's busy, it was my challenge here), and quite a few effects (including reflections in the center). The tests I made with small PCs allow me to be confident but I am still curious to see things live, nothing will replace the experience in situation.. I would like to point out that with a lot of people, it is normal that the fluidity is more difficult. We just have to minimize this impact. It's very exciting to try to find the right balance !

Edited by OliverX

To many people to quote so I’ll just spout off here. Some of you need educated…

Tiazinha you have been an annoying little egomaniac from the start. Everyone sees through it. You take building on a sex game entirely to seriously. I used a speaker. From a file I was GIVEN long ago after complimenting The creator (not pirated). A single speaker does not invalid my build and lessens my talent. Get a damn grip on yourself. Said author just spoke on the topic so nothing more needs said. If he wants me to remove his speaker I will do so and reupload. 

now to Oliver… I’ve seen you be a sore loser when you lost last competition and you’ve been a sliiightly sore winner in this one. You say I’m bitter? Let’s not forget who was the first to congratulate you and who has again and again said that this is a build on a sex game and that we need to move on. Why do you think I’m bitter? Because I said I think mine was the better build? It’s an opinion. Am I not allowed to have one? And I only said it to prove a point to your gf which was that 2 days or not… I’m not making excuses. I liked the build in comparison to others and 2 days or not the overall design and inspiration and idea would not have been different with more time. That’s it. I’m allowed my opinion. Your build is quality. Very quality. Just not my cup of tea. I dislike the lighting and feel it’s a bit depressing. That’s MYYYYY opinion and tease though. Doesn’t lessen the quality of your work. I apologize if you take it that way. 

you are NOT a better builder than me and I’m NOT a better builder than you. You had the winning design and even if people did like mine better (apparently some did) according to tiazinha I am disqualified. That’s fine. Moving forward I won’t take a single block. 

all water under the bridge. Move on. And yes it is pathetic to get so heated over 3dx building lol.

and I have been getting better and better and better and am always pushing myself. You don’t have to preach to me. We’re all experienced and talented builders. Like I said you know what you can do and I definately know what I’m capable of 😏

1 hour ago, JustinCredible said:

dude don't brag about easy work, yes you can be creative but being creative shouldn't be that simple; I can also be very creative using LEGO toys;i don't judge you, but I invite you to be ethical, I wish you continued success, congratulations on your success, easy jobs are not for me , I hope the Lovense team has considered this possibility.

Edited by PAGOS

1 hour ago, JustinCredible said:

Tiazinha you have been an annoying little egomaniac from the start. Everyone sees through it. You take building on a sex game entirely to seriously. I used a speaker. From a file I was GIVEN long ago after complimenting The creator (not pirated). A single speaker does not invalid my build and lessens my talent. Get a damn grip on yourself. Said author just spoke on the topic so nothing more needs said. If he wants me to remove his speaker I will do so and reupload. 

now to Oliver… I’ve seen you be a sore loser when you lost last competition and you’ve been a sliiightly sore winner in this one. You say I’m bitter? Let’s not forget who was the first to congratulate you and who has again and again said that this is a build on a sex game and that we need to move on. Why do you think I’m bitter? Because I said I think mine was the better build? It’s an opinion. Am I not allowed to have one? And I only said it to prove a point to your gf which was that 2 days or not… I’m not making excuses. I liked the build in comparison to others and 2 days or not the overall design and inspiration and idea would not have been different with more time. That’s it. I’m allowed my opinion. Your build is quality. Very quality. Just not my cup of tea. I dislike the lighting and feel it’s a bit depressing. That’s MYYYYY opinion and tease though. Doesn’t lessen the quality of your work. I apologize if you take it that way. 

you are NOT a better builder than me and I’m NOT a better builder than you. You had the winning design and even if people did like mine better (apparently some did) according to tiazinha I am disqualified. That’s fine. Moving forward I won’t take a single block. 

all water under the bridge. Move on. And yes it is pathetic to get so heated over 3dx building lol.

and I have been getting better and better and better and am always pushing myself. You don’t have to preach to me. We’re all experienced and talented builders. Like I said you know what you can do and I definately know what I’m capable of 😏

dude don't brag about easy work, yes you can be creative but being creative shouldn't be that simple; I can also be very creative using LEGO toys;i don't judge you, but I invite you to be ethical, I wish you continued success, congratulations on your success, easy jobs are not for me , I hope the Lovense team has considered this possibility.

19 minutes ago, JustinCredible said:

Wrong. I never said a single word at the end of the last competition (I did not give my file, I was already too happy to have been able to participate anyway), and on this one I never criticized the work of the others: it is you who did it (by comparing your room to others..), just read this topic. I was led to answer and you know it very well, don't force me to remind you again all the facts. Besides, you didn't only download speakers, but also a structure and silhouettes, at least (but I have no proof for what else was reported to me, I prefer to be factual). So it's appropriate to be a little more respectful when you repeat dozens of times that "my build is the best" right? I don't blame you for having this opinion, it's natural of course, I blame you for accusing the votes of being unfair here in this contest (I remind you that I don't have any download gallery while more than a thousand people have downloaded your room), I blame you for having put a bad atmosphere between the finalists, by disputing the results (without to see the other rooms ! It's better to avoid getting a definitive idea only with screenshots), and I blame you also for not following the rules of the contest. You have just compared yourself to others again, and to me in this case, you are the only one to do it here, haven't you noticed ? Of course that's not the point and it never was in a contest, as I said before. That's why I find you bitter, I think it's obvious. I don't blame you for it and I can understand and sympathize. I just ask for a little restraint given the facts. I don't like being lectured either, but I had to tell you what I think. Now this is all starting to go in circles and is becoming sterile. I have to work on some logos soon, I hope things will calm down here.

1 hour ago, PAGOS said:

Easy jobs? Very insulting. I could show you many builds that are far from easy (I don't share everything). Look... I love your work. I think you are very VERYYY talented. I do NOT place myself ahead of you or anyone. So please remember those words when I say what I am about to say...

You have built NOTHING that I cant duplicate or that I feel is BEYOND my own ability. So please spare me your ego. I used a speaker of yours. Your prop was the one of 3 that was NOT open source. So perhaps I should have thought about asking you directly. The other two props were open sourced and by them simply uploading them to the public, have agreed to them being used. And all 3 props were pretty minimalistic in regards to the overall design of the room. Going forward... for contests, for downloadable content, or even for my own personal use... I have decided to not use a single block from anyone ever again. Problem solved.

Edited by JustinCredible

23 minutes ago, OliverX said:

Wrong. I never said a single word at the end of the last competition (I did not give my file, I was already too happy to have been able to participate anyway), and on this one I never criticized the work of the others: it is you who did it (by comparing your room to others..), just read this topic. I was led to answer and you know it very well, don't force me to remind you again all the facts. Besides, you didn't only download speakers, but also a structure and silhouettes, at least (but I have no proof for what else was reported to me, I prefer to be factual). So it's appropriate to be a little more respectful when you repeat dozens of times that "my build is the best" right? I don't blame you for having this opinion, it's natural of course, I blame you for accusing the votes of being unfair here in this contest (I remind you that I don't have any download gallery while more than a thousand people have downloaded your room), I blame you for having put a bad atmosphere between the finalists, by disputing the results (without to see the other rooms ! It's better to avoid getting a definitive idea only with screenshots), and I blame you also for not following the rules of the contest. You have just compared yourself to others again, and to me in this case, you are the only one to do it here, haven't you noticed ? Of course that's not the point and it never was in a contest, as I said before. That's why I find you bitter, I think it's obvious. I don't blame you for it and I can understand and sympathize. I just ask for a little restraint given the facts. I don't like being lectured either, but I had to tell you what I think. Now this is all starting to go in circles and is becoming sterile. I have to work on some logos soon, I hope things will calm down here.

I'll admit I did not read all of that. I got bored halfway through. I will slow this down because apparently you lack any comprehension at all. I found it VERRRRY tasteless when you got on here and thanked the voters prior to the competition even being over. You did not mention or congratulate anyone else on their work. It was alllllll about YOU. It was in poor form. It was like you were taking a bow before the results were all in. Its like someone literally has to shake you by your shoulders (and PAGOS to apparently) and tell you "HEY...  YOU AINT ALL THAT AND A BAG OF CHIPS".  And you know what?  NEITHER AM I.

So that is when I got on here. To feel like I had to defend the value in my work. I also did the right thing by complimenting the 3rd finalist as well so that his world could shine as well. And I never stated that my world "IS" the best. I said I like mine the best. Two completely different statements. My statement is subjective. Not objective. Learn the difference before you comment.

I am a top builder here. Right along with PAGOS, you, and others that I really admire like SweetTia, Dallas, Torox, etc... I will not have my "ability" and "capability" thrown through the mud because i used a couple props that had very little to do with a single room. I mean seriously lol. The insults you are trying to sling my way are elementary school level. Were supposed to be adults right? I love building and I love the product that the devs are making. HOWEVER... Lets not get lost that THIS IS A MERE SEX GAME. And were arguing over a competition lmao. That is what is pathetic. 

So let me say this again in hopes that precious egos can be left in tact...  Oliver I congratulated right away on the win and I will do it again. Your build is quality. When I stated I liked mine better it was my own opinion and in no way was me trying to indicate that mine was factually better. I dont think any room was truly BETTER than the other. We all have tastes and preferences. I think your room lacked enough LOVENSE advertisement but like others stated mine had "3" props used that were not mine. DQ me to then. Maybe the other guy should have won lol. 

In the next contest I participate in I will not use a single block from anyone. I will spend much more time on it to really STRIVE for victory and last but not least... I will NOT be taking part in the online discussion of said contest other than to say "Thank you to everyone" or "congratulations to winner".  Its just not worth the drama or the headache.

Again I do not pretend to of handled this perfectly. Maybe some "opinions" are left better unsaid. But when one's work feels like its being minimized. It kind of PISSES you off. Just look at Olivers reaction when he thought I was minimizing his work. And tbh.. I can see where you would get that impression and I did apologize. But I KNOW I'm one of the better builders on here (i seem to be the only one who admits that doesnt mean much lol) and I know that room was very visually clean and appealing. To have it mocked because it had literally 3 props from others in it I think is lazy bullying lol. We can talk about morals and ethics and whatever, but cmon now.

I just ask we get on with our lives. yes?

12 minutes ago, JustinCredible said:

Easy jobs. Very insulting. I love your work. I think you are very talented. I do NOT place myself ahead of anyone. But you have built NOTHING that I cant duplicate or that I feel is BEYOND my own ability. So please spare me your ego.

I do not underestimate you, I congratulate you on your success , this is a choice at my discretion, I don't like easy work, but this is for me, does not apply to you, I congratulate you again, not a problem for me, I did not participate in the competition, I just wanted to see talented people, I just wanted to tell you that it's not my style.

2 minutes ago, PAGOS said:

I do not underestimate you, I congratulate you on your success , this is a choice at my discretion, I don't like easy work, but this is for me, does not apply to you, I congratulate you again, not a problem for me, I did not participate in the competition, I just wanted to see talented people, I just wanted to tell you that it's not my style.

I edited my original reply to you that you quoted. Feel free to re-read. You disguise your post as a congratulations when really it is an insult. Like I do easy work and you do hard work. That is an insult. There may be some builds that I rank below others but I could show you much work (100% authentic) that you wouldn't dare label as "easy".

If Justin's mansion build is considered easy then idk what I'm looking at. I think it's one of the best, if not the best, in the game. I see so many people hosting it, sometimes with their own little twists.

Seriously you are all talented builders. He's asked you many times to stop and go about your days. I think all of you, including him, are in the wrong. this is what egos and contests can do to good people. You all spend so much time and energy on such beautiful creations and you naturally want them recognized and not belittled. Understandable. But it turns even the most dignified gentlemen into monsters. But what do I know.

It is my birthday in a few days. Please give me the present of letting bygones be bygones?

Edited by KelsieKade

4 minutes ago, JustinCredible said:

I edited my original reply to you that you quoted. Feel free to re-read. You disguise your post as a congratulations when really it is an insult. Like I do easy work and you do hard work. That is an insult. There may be some builds that I rank below others but I could show you much work (100% authentic) that you wouldn't dare label as "easy".

I'm sorry but you didn't quite understand what I meant.... if i want to enter a competition, I make sure that the whole structure belongs to me, To avoid the situation you are in now.

8 minutes ago, PAGOS said:

I'm sorry but you didn't quite understand what I meant.... if i want to enter a competition, I make sure that the whole structure belongs to me, To avoid the situation you are in now.

Fair point. Going forward that WILL be the case. I counted every single block in my room and ran the percentages of what was mine and what was used. I came up with 98.7% mine and 1.3% used.

I am joking obviously but you get my point. I dont think I used even remotely enough of other source material for my build to be lessened in any way. Now with that said... I agree and respect your overall point of how it should have been 100% mine in a competition atmosphere. Trust me it will be.

As to Kelsie... Why is it always the women that seem to have the most sense? Well usually 😛  I suppose thats why God could entrust women with 1 egg a month but decided to give men 180 million chances every single day 😛

Edited by JustinCredible

2 minutes ago, JustinCredible said:

Fair point. Going forward that WILL be the case. I counted every single block in my room and ran the percentages of what was mine and what was used. I came up with 98.7% mine and 1.3% used.

I am joking obviously but you get my point. I dont think I used even remotely enough of other source material for my build to be lessened in any way. Now with that said... I agree and respect your overall point of it being 100% mine in the future. 

As to Kelsie... Why is it always the women that seem to have the most sense? Well usually 😛  I suppose thats why God could entrust women with 1 egg a month but decided to give men 180 million chances every single day 😛

I wrote in my first reaction, I see no harm in using objects made by others, I take this as normal, but if there is a competition, Then I don't let anyone gossip, I prefer to go with my own structures, but Lovense was somewhat flexible about it., and as a result a lot of manipulation came into play, I hope next time this was a lesson to everyone...

55 minutes ago, JustinCredible said:

I am a top builder here. Right along with PAGOS, you, and others that I really admire like SweetTia, Dallas, Torax, etc...

Except that neither Dallas, SweetTia or myself come on forum and self proclaming ourselves top builders...Number of downloads, number of views mean not much. You guys should all end this useless battle, cos noone will win at the end, and go back to world editor and create more and more. The best answer you can give is by building even better rooms, not to win a competition but for yourselves.

1 minute ago, Torax said:

Except that neither Dallas, SweetTia or myself come on forum and self proclaming ourselves top builders...Number of downloads, number of views mean not much. You guys should all end this useless battle, cos noone will win at the end, and go back to world editor and create more and more. The best answer you can give is by building even better rooms, not to win a competition but for yourselves.

Being a top builder here needs to be put in perspective.... its a sex game. Not sure how much more I can say it. I really dont take myself to seriously so if you think I do then you are getting the wrong idea and it was my failure by not making myself more clear. I do not consider anyone to be the best. I do not upload creations as a "look at me". If it was about that then I would surely upload much more then I do lol. What was once meant to be in "defense" of my work has turned into it looking like I'm boasting. Not the case. Please do not think I would ever consider myself ABOVE others. I am not wired that way and am not that sort of person. If anyone got that impression then I apologize. My responses were only intended to defend my work, my credibility, and my ability because I know the type of elaborate rooms I can create and I do love to sometimes share them with the public for their own free use. I do not tag or sign anything. I only met to say that I include myself in the family of experienced builders, not that I or anyone is the best. That title is so childish and simplistic.

claim to be as good as this or that person

On 7/17/2022 at 5:21 PM, JustinCredible said:

I'll admit I did not read all of that. I got bored halfway through. I will slow this down because apparently you lack any comprehension at all. I found it VERRRRY tasteless when you got on here and thanked the voters prior to the competition even being over. You did not mention or congratulate anyone else on their work. It was alllllll about YOU. It was in poor form. It was like you were taking a bow before the results were all in. Its like someone literally has to shake you by your shoulders (and PAGOS to apparently) and tell you "HEY...  YOU AINT ALL THAT AND A BAG OF CHIPS".  And you know what?  NEITHER AM I.

So that is when I got on here. To feel like I had to defend the value in my work. I also did the right thing by complimenting the 3rd finalist as well so that his world could shine as well. And I never stated that my world "IS" the best. I said I like mine the best. Two completely different statements. My statement is subjective. Not objective. Learn the difference before you comment.

I am a top builder here. Right along with PAGOS, you, and others that I really admire like SweetTia, Dallas, Torox, etc... I will not have my "ability" and "capability" thrown through the mud because i used a couple props that had very little to do with a single room. I mean seriously lol. The insults you are trying to sling my way are elementary school level. Were supposed to be adults right? I love building and I love the product that the devs are making. HOWEVER... Lets not get lost that THIS IS A MERE SEX GAME. And were arguing over a competition lmao. That is what is pathetic. 

So let me say this again in hopes that precious egos can be left in tact...  Oliver I congratulated right away on the win and I will do it again. Your build is quality. When I stated I liked mine better it was my own opinion and in no way was me trying to indicate that mine was factually better. I dont think any room was truly BETTER than the other. We all have tastes and preferences. I think your room lacked enough LOVENSE advertisement but like others stated mine had "3" props used that were not mine. DQ me to then. Maybe the other guy should have won lol. 

In the next contest I participate in I will not use a single block from anyone. I will spend much more time on it to really STRIVE for victory and last but not least... I will NOT be taking part in the online discussion of said contest other than to say "Thank you to everyone" or "congratulations to winner".  Its just not worth the drama or the headache.

Again I do not pretend to of handled this perfectly. Maybe some "opinions" are left better unsaid. But when one's work feels like its being minimized. It kind of PISSES you off. Just look at Olivers reaction when he thought I was minimizing his work. And tbh.. I can see where you would get that impression and I did apologize. But I KNOW I'm one of the better builders on here (i seem to be the only one who admits that doesnt mean much lol) and I know that room was very visually clean and appealing. To have it mocked because it had literally 3 props from others in it I think is lazy bullying lol. We can talk about morals and ethics and whatever, but cmon now.

I just ask we get on with our lives. yes?

"Congratulations to all those who participated with me, including from the pre-selections: a thought for all those who were not selected and who probably had a lot of good ideas to implement"

Those were my words. And I'm sorry if before that I hurt you by thanking people after the vote, but it had to be done then: I explained why, but you didn't take it into account, read again if you don't want to bother with this message again. I don't want to go around in circles with you. A contest is not the same as building for yourself or your friends where everything is possible, it requires a certain ethic, a sportsmanship one could say. These principles should exist everywhere, there is no reason to minimize their importance just because it's a sex game. I'm not judging you as a person, I'm just saying that, after all you may have been a bit naive or clumsy. Don't dismiss it out of hand: people take a long time to build here, it's only fair to ask their permission and give credits to the authors when you pretend to build a room for a contest. I don't criticize your skills or comment on your statements when you compare yourself to other builders. Nobody considers that you are not experienced, I reassure you, no need to doubt. It's good if you drew the right conclusions and that you take advantage of it in the future, and I agree that it's tiring all this drama, let's move on, I had already suggested it to you, I hope it's the right one now.

Note (edit): pretend to win a build contest starts with not pretending to create a room when you use lots of previous personal files, lots of downloaded files. If you take all that out of your room, and the provided logos and sex toys, you have maybe 3% left. You have build almost nothing for this contest, and it is very indecent to get on your high horse here. Also, using your "KelsieKade" profile to sing your praises or claim to be as good as this or that person is not the best way to showcase your talents. Don't take people for idiots. It's better to work in the editor, and hard, and better to stop the mythomania right now. I'm sick of all this bullshit. I'm just paying you back now, without holding back from saying things, you have earned it.

Edited by OliverX

37 minutes ago, Torax said:

I must remind JustimCredible that I didn't make the rules up, he's not happy with the rules? He didn't make a small slip in the contest, it was colossal.

He broke the rule of all sites that support the game in using unshared objects in his room and giving free to everyone.
PAGOS was very gentlemanly and assertive in saying this to him.

What is the punishment that the builders who do this will receive?
The Banishing.

Remove his room from your site as it is more than proven that PAGOS did not allow him to distribute it for free to everyone.

Edited by Tiazinha

1 minute ago, Tiazinha said:

I must remind JustimCredible that I didn't make the rules up, he's not happy with the rules? He didn't make a small slip in the contest, it was colossal.

He broke the rule of all sites that support the game in using unshared objects in his room and giving free to everyone.
PAGOS was very gentlemanly and assertive in saying this to him.

What is the punishment that the builders who do this will receive?
The Banishing.

Remove his room from your site as it is more than proven that PAGOS did not allow him to distribute it for free to everyone.

I will kindly ask you to mind your own business and not tell me what I should do or not. If someone has a claim, they can contact me and we will solve the issue, it happened before and will happen again.