3DXChat Community

Lovense x 3DXChat Summer Rave Party Builder Contest

I will also say a few words without opening any controversy, but only making observations. Foremost congratulations OliverX. I'm a little bitter about the change of votes, this is because the popular votes are based on the friends you have...few people vote for the "real" beauty, moreover I think that Justincredible's room is definitely more in accordance with the requests of LOVENSE if I had thought for 1 moment that I could do as I wanted I would have acted differently but some requirements were "MANDATORY", according to the staff...on Oliver this small detail has been kind of omitted. What I mean is that when one enters a contest and is asked for a square room and I as a builder make it round...I should be penalized...instead in this case it was the opposite. 

These are obviously points of view :)

On 7/11/2022 at 8:03 AM, OliverX said:

I am very surprised by your message, Justin. I didn't discredit your work but you just discredited mine and even tried to influence the jury, which is not very fair. You said "allow me to do the same", but you didn't do the same, you're here for another thing. I would have appreciated a little respect. You could have done what I did and thanked those who voted for you, shown your work, announced things... 

Besides, I just thanked people after the voting was over, in all simplicity, which I thought was absolutely normal regardless of the outcome of the contest. It's nothing more. Don't forget that I was attacked here before and that my message is in some way a follow-up.

I can understand that you take up this famous provided and classical argument of bias to discredit the vote (it's often true with a small number of voters, I can only agree with this) but sorry to say that I don't know 170 people out of the 214 who voted for my room. So even without the people I know, my room have far away more votes than yours including people you know. I hope this will give you some perspective on this aspect of things. I can't let you say that, you know...  I'm quite comfortable that you prefer your room to the others, which is fine, I sincerely hope so for you since you are the author (I hope you had the honesty to point out the other authors and asked for permission). Besides, I prefer mine of course too, and by far, on all aspects without exception, now I can say it since you allow yourself to compare publicly. I take this opportunity to tell you that there is nothing "depressing" in my room as you say so nicely, it's just the opposite (But Is that really your opinion ? I could say the same for your "clinic with poles", arround your dancefloor, to quote someone). Well, here is my complete answer (sorry in advance but I have to do it too even if I don't like it):

I didn't confuse rave-party and club, I didn't copy-pasted strings of chairs like if people were cows in a farm, I added curves, I added depth, I didn't download any file to make it so it's 100% authentic, I built in different resolutions to make sure people have the best experience, I harmonized all the colors and lights, I didn't highlight the brand in a crude way with too much counter-productive copy/paste (a brand have to take care of its image isn't it ?) but in a more subtle way (you would see it by spawning in my room), I worked very hard on immersion, tried to "tell a story" and do something special, not just another club with just more seats and replicated objects.

So, I deserve a little more respect from you, especially since I didn't do it in 2 days (I would never have participated otherwise, out of respect, even if I am very fast too, this event deserves a lot of work and fine-tuning after work). I don't know what the result of this contest will be but at least I respected all the rules and put my heart into it, it deserves already respect. I have to say, people and jury are judging a room, not a builder, it is therefore useless to justify yourself on the low time you would have invested for your room. Anyway, the speed of building has never made good builders, it is also something accessible quite quickly after a few builds, so all the difference lies in the investment of time, the work of thinking and imagination.

I thought we were going to meet for the first time after the contest to take a beer together and decompress after this unbearable suspense, but I think it's going to be difficult 😅

Yes but don't forget LOVENSE ask some minimal requirement, you omitted all...or part of them, so, The point is whether I have to create something I like or I have to create something that meets certain standards... your disco/club is not a suitable venue for a RAVE, assuming you've ever been to one but that's not important just go on youtube. This is not a criticism or an attack, I love your builds and have said so many times in game. In this case I think that the structure did not reflect any of the minimum parameters required by LOVENSE, with this I'm not saying that your construction is ugly or badly done, on the contrary, I'm just saying that if I had known that I could do as I liked more I would have done it, without being there to split on how to insert a wall for photos or a zone LOVENSE. We are builders, we have to be able to accept criticism, now when there will be 300 people in your room from 100 onwards we'll see how you built it because the room can be wonderful, but lag and lag :)

I had that same feeling Allalon. I branded lovense in many places and even made furniture out of the toys. Really went hard in that direction. For the room to not take itself TOO SERIOUS but instead be a nice platform for a lovense summer party. Would I of went elsewhere if I knew I had complete say over the requirements. Of course. I look at his room and I would never know it was a lovense room.  But hey... Not bitter. Its not an attack on the build at all. Just an observation. I think the round club is a nice build. got nothing but respect for the build and Oliver as a builder. Just confused. 

Anyways... good job everyone and again, congrats to the champ.

15 minutes ago, JustinCredible said:

I had that same feeling Allalon. I branded lovense in many places and even made furniture out of the toys. Really went hard in that direction. For the room to not take itself TOO SERIOUS but instead be a nice platform for a lovense summer party. Would I of went elsewhere if I knew I had complete say over the requirements. Of course. I look at his room and I would never know it was a lovense room.  But hey... Not bitter. Its not an attack on the build at all. Just an observation. I think the round club is a nice build. got nothing but respect for the build and Oliver as a builder. Just confused. 

Anyways... good job everyone and again, congrats to the champ.

That's what i said i don't judge like person who don't like or like i judge like person who participate at contest and have realized at the end all this: 

The idea of the submitted design must be original, but you can include in other objects from users with their permission. Design must include elements of a Summer Rave, e.g. large dance party floor for ravers, DJ section, area for dancers, laser lights, strobes, area for F&B (we all need booze!). Design must include elements of Lovense Toys, Lovense & 3DXChat branding, e.g. a large Lush 3 DJ stand and a photo wall with Lovense & 3DXChat logos.

It was unnecessary, i can build what i want, and it was exactly the same.

3 things Just for the future

1) Don't ask people to respect minimal requirement because if this doesn't count, nothing, you force people's work in a specific way.

2) in the contest never use popular voting...is the biggest mistake because popular voting is not equal...

3) show the votes of judge...never hide it...because a secret ballot is an untruthful ballot, when voting those who vote take responsibility, so votes must always be shown for clarity and fairness to those who spend their time participating in this type of competition.

Edited by Allalon

6 hours ago, Allalon said:

Je dirai aussi quelques mots sans ouvrir aucune polémique, mais seulement en faisant des observations. Toutes nos félicitations OliverX. Je suis un peu amère du changement de votes, c'est parce que les votes populaires se basent sur les amis que vous avez...peu de gens votent pour la "vraie" beauté, d'ailleurs je pense que la chambre de Justincredible est nettement plus conforme à les demandes de LOVENSE si j'avais pensé un seul instant que je pouvais faire ce que je voulais j'aurais agi différemment mais certaines exigences étaient "OBLIGATOIRES", selon le staff...sur Oliver ce petit détail a été un peu omis. Ce que je veux dire, c'est que lorsque quelqu'un participe à un concours et qu'on lui demande une pièce carrée et qu'en tant que constructeur, je fais le tour... je devrais être pénalisé... au lieu de cela, dans ce cas, c'était le contraire. 

Ce sont évidemment des points de vue:)

You didn’t read correctly or didn’t understand correctly Allalon. 

E.g. means « for exemple ».

So the rules are:

- Design must include elements of a Summer Rave.

- Design must include elements of Lovense Toys, Lovense & 3DXChat Branding.

OliverX's room has perfectly respected these rules, with intelligence. 

Edited by Yennah

Totally wrong! You are poorly informed, but just so you know Justin is a long time friend, I used to DJ in his rooms, he is an educated and drama-free person, as is his girlfriend! I could have voted for him based on this relationship, but I chose to vote for what inspired me the most, so I will consider what you said out of pure jealousy, for one reason or another! I will remind you that I opened rooms built by some of the best builders in 3dx, here I will mention Torax, Angixoxo, Tashira, Hincholas and many others, I respect every job that all builders in the game do, and I do not see what really bothered you, but I understood that you used this topic to promote your work, so do not try to look smart more than the evidence proves it!

Sometimes I wonder if people here are of legal age... I mean we're supposed to be on an adult, mature game, and I see a lot of whinny little brats.

Congrats to the 3 finalist for the work, time, and effort you put into your builds, and to the winner as well!

I'm personally quite happy to see that a build thought "outside of the box" has been chosen by the jury. We can't have enough of those in the game.

I'm happy to win the first prize of this contest 😀Thanks for allowing me as a builder to participate in this big event !!  🎉

It was a great experience full of twists and turns as always when you start creating a room. Congratulations to all those who participated with me, including from the pre-selections: a thought for all those who were not selected and who probably had a lot of good ideas to implement. I'd like to take this opportunity to add a few words about the notion of a contest here, after my first somewhat stormy experience on this public forum. It is never a question of saying who is the "best" in the absolute, that does not mean anything, there are too many parameters, and especially a contest is a kind of "photograph" of a moment, just with some people on it, nothing more. Especially on this game, it must remain fun, and allow a healthy emulation between passionate builders, as a kind of "game within the game". That's all it's about! Let's leave the ego battles and dramas aside. It's human, but it's really too ridiculous here, on a funny sexgame. Everyone has their own little specialties and sensitivities in the editor, and players can enjoy them independently, each with their own personal taste, the same goes for all the other little side activities that this game offers thanks to the community.

4 hours ago, NaIIey said:

Totally wrong! You are poorly informed, but just so you know Justin is a long time friend, I used to DJ in his rooms, he is an educated and drama-free person, as is his girlfriend! I could have voted for him based on this relationship, but I chose to vote for what inspired me the most, so I will consider what you said out of pure jealousy, for one reason or another! I will remind you that I opened rooms built by some of the best builders in 3dx, here I will mention Torax, Angixoxo, Tashira, Hincholas and many others, I respect every job that all builders in the game do, and I do not see what really bothered you, but I understood that you used this topic to promote your work, so do not try to look smart more than the evidence proves it!

I think you should read more carefully i love work of OliverX and always i say that...i just say in my opinion he make good build like always but is not attached to what LOVENSE ask that's it...now if you think it's jelousy mine, think what you want :) it's absolutely fine :)

Congratullation for amazing work you put in the build on the contest, and my sentence was not for you Allalon but for  Tiazinha. I have respect for all builders in the contest and I never had intention to offend any of you guys, Once again CONGRATULLATIONS : OLIVER, JUSTIN and ALLALON!

What hasn't been understood in this conversation is that the focus has been on saying who is better than who, WRONG. Giving technical aesthetic opinions has nothing to do with it, and frankly I'd rather take criticism from an Oliver or a Dallas or Torax who are great builders to improve than from someone who can't put one brick on top of another :) You should take it more like suggestion.

You STILL don't understand that I said nothing against any of the builders on the contest, aren't you? I just found GROSS that she did it actually, taking advantage of the opportunity to promote her own creations .Please read all over and show me where did I gad any critics against you , Justin or Oliver!

7 hours ago, Yennah said:

You didn’t read correctly or didn’t understand correctly Allalon. 

E.g. means « for exemple ».

So the rules are:

- Design must include elements of a Summer Rave.

- Design must include elements of Lovense Toys, Lovense & 3DXChat Branding.

OliverX's room has perfectly respected these rules, with intelligence. 

Well all did... Fresco would have been a better solution... A no drama one. 

On 7/11/2022 at 2:00 AM, JustinCredible said:

I do think popularity and favoritism still exists. The more people that know you or that you can reach will always HEAVILY impact any pole and YES, people will still vote for their friends even if they world isn't the best. I find it a little cringy that anybody would come back here to "take a bow" before the contest is officially over but since you did, allow me to do the same. Because despite the popular vote, I still prefer my world and will happily share it regardless of the result of this competition. Because I believe it isn't about any one person.

I could only build for 2 1/2 days because I went on vacation shortly after the competition between us three was announced. So what you see is only 2 days worth of building. I'm extremely happy with the result as there is something for everyone, those that want to dance and PARTY and those who want to partake in OTHER activities 😛  I love the color, the layout, and the way that LOVENSE is incorporated throughout (this "IS" a Lovense party afterall). So do I like my room better than the other two? Yes I do. I think it does the best job and delivers MOST on what the judges were after. It is a bit brighter and less "depressing" than the other two and creatively incorporates Lovense throughout when the other two does not. Buuuuuut...  Does my opinion matter? Not even a little bit.

I want to thank the judges ahead of time for thinking up this contest and allowing me to partake. I also want to congratulate the "third" contestant who obviously worked hard on his room. I especially like your stage backdrop. Very creative. We will see what the "non-biased" portion of the contest decides. Good luck to both of you and despite what happens, be proud you made it to the top 3, that in itself is impressive.

Didn't you say 2 ½ days in the beginning? Where are the 12 hours that are missing ? ^^ I'm teasing you 😉

But I wonder Justin, you insist a lot on the fact that you spent 2 days (or 2 ½ days) to prepare this contest, and that you're a busy man... So wouldn't it have been better to leave your place to another builder, who would have devoted all his/her time to this task? I think of those who were not selected for the final (they made only a sketch, they didn't have the chance to build their room). I'm saying this because you emphasize this lack of time a lot... 

Contrary to Tiazinha, it's legitimate that you can make your publicity, you are part of the finalists. It's not spam. And I totally agree with you about her.

Oliver doesn't have any rooms for download yet, but it will come!

Edited by Yennah

Haha no, I have no download gallery for the moment 😌 I'm thinking of doing it one day, when I feel like I can't much progress in my ability to take advantage of the editor (a tray for example). I have a problem making a file public when I know I can do much better the next room, but I have the same problem IRL with music. The real contest will always be against yourself ! Concerning the contests in this game, I'd like to point out that I won't always be available or interested in taking the challenge, it will depend on a lot of things.

Now, I would like to clarify for all the groups interested in the event: It will not start at 8PM EDT/2AM CEST as initially announced but at 8PM CEST/2PM EDT, so:

US start= 29th 2PM EDT and EU start= 29th 8PM CEST   (wouhooooo !! )

On 7/14/2022 at 4:37 AM, Yennah said:

Didn't you say 2 ½ days in the beginning? Where are the 12 hours that are missing ? ^^ I'm teasing you 😉

But I wonder Justin, you insist a lot on the fact that you spent 2 days (or 2 ½ days) to prepare this contest, and that you're a busy man... So wouldn't it have been better to leave your place to another builder, who would have devoted all his/her time to this task? I think of those who were not selected for the final (they made only a sketch, they didn't have the chance to build their room). I'm saying this because you emphasize this lack of time a lot... 

Contrary to Tiazinha, it's legitimate that you can make your publicity, you are part of the finalists. It's not spam. And I totally agree with you about her.

Oliver doesn't have any rooms for download yet, but it will come!

Because I simply didnt know what my schedule would be when I initially made the sketch. And that sketch was terrible so I really think I only made the finalist based on my Beach Mansion build that I sent them. They knew what I was capable of. So to be frank.. I did not know I would have such little time when I initially entered..

However... 2 days or not...  I still was happy with the room that I made. If you asked me, I still think it was the best one of the 3. I think it looks more like a lovense rave party and was more according to guidelines. But I said days ago that my opinion doesnt matter. Oliver won and I congratulated him. I dont see how 2 days of time matters if I was happy with my room regardless. I was happy enough with it to upload it for anyone to download.

And again, let me say this because I can see where this will lead...  Just because I said I truly think my build was better does NOT mean I think his build wasnt good. Perhaps I'm biased to my style, (though at least 140+ people obviously agreed with me). And I also think my room was closer to what the contest was about. This is not putting his room down and its not sour grapes of finishing 2nd. We all need to realize were talking about a virtual build on a sex game for fuck sakes lol.  I could give a damn if im the best builder on 3dx or the worst lol.  Far more things matter in this world, like who is better at... IDK... LIFE lol.  

So to bring it all full circle...  I dont say i think mine is better to cry, to pout, or to puff up some sort of ego. I say it to prove a point. If i still (regardless of results) think mine was the better build then obviously im happy with it which means the 2 days of time doesnt really bother me. Now sure if I had more time would I of been maybe a little more nit-picky? Sure. Would I of changed some things perhaps?  Sure. But the inspiration for the room was already set. The main layout was already decided. Nothing about any of that was going to change based on more time. I just may of made some cosmetic changes here or there to make it a more PERFECT build. I am a perfectionist after all.

54 minutes ago, JustinCredible said:

Because I simply didnt know what my schedule would be when I initially made the sketch. And that sketch was terrible so I really think I only made the finalist based on my Beach Mansion build that I sent them. They knew what I was capable of. So to be frank.. I did not know I would have such little time when I initially entered..

However... 2 days or not...  I still was happy with the room that I made. If you asked me, I still think it was the best one of the 3. I think it looks more like a lovense rave party and was more according to guidelines. But I said days ago that my opinion doesnt matter. Oliver won and I congratulated him. I dont see how 2 days of time matters if I was happy with my room regardless. I was happy enough with it to upload it for anyone to download.

And again, let me say this because I can see where this will lead...  Just because I said I truly think my build was better does NOT mean I think his build wasnt good. Perhaps I'm biased to my style, (though at least 140+ people obviously agreed with me). And I also think my room was closer to what the contest was about. This is not putting his room down and its not sour grapes of finishing 2nd. We all need to realize were talking about a virtual build on a sex game for fuck sakes lol.  I could give a damn if im the best builder on 3dx or the worst lol.  Far more things matter in this world, like who is better at... IDK... LIFE lol.  

So to bring it all full circle...  I dont say i think mine is better to cry, to pout, or to puff up some sort of ego. I say it to prove a point. If i still (regardless of results) think mine was the better build then obviously im happy with it which means the 2 days of time doesnt really bother me. Now sure if I had more time would I of been maybe a little more nit-picky? Sure. Would I of changed some things perhaps?  Sure. But the inspiration for the room was already set. The main layout was already decided. Nothing about any of that was going to change based on more time. I just may of made some cosmetic changes here or there to make it a more PERFECT build. I am a perfectionist after all.

You have created a room with more than 3 MB for a party that can have up to 300 people. So you made the room thinking about you and not the contest. The champion made his room 100% without using anyone's objects, and you used the PAGOS metal structures and speakers. The floor size of your dance floor is small for this big event... but it's a very nice room and I liked it, but it's not suitable for the event.

The judges were right and I could only see it now.

Edited by Tiazinha

2 hours ago, Tiazinha said:

You have created a room with more than 3 MB for a party that can have up to 300 people. So you made the room thinking about you and not the contest. The champion made his room 100% without using anyone's objects, and you used the PAGOS metal structures and speakers. The floor size of your dance floor is small for this big event... but it's a very nice room and I liked it, but it's not suitable for the event.

The judges were right and I could only see it now.

I pretty much knew the 3MB size was the likely reason I finished 2nd. Even though that could of easily been fixed by removing lovense text off furniture. Its not like that was very vital anyways lol. Oh well... chalk it up to a learning lesson for the future. As far as the props.. I built the metal structures myself to custom fit over the dance floor. i used a speaker, silhouette, and stand. Sue me lol.  They were not vital and i dont think that played much of a role. But sure... going forward I wont use a block from anyone. No biggie. As far as the dance floor size, I think its big enough because its the exact same size as my popular rooftop room that would get 170+ people on the floor and it had ample room, didnt look like Olivers dance floor was very big either by the pics though pics can be deceiving.

Anyways im kind of tired of defending myself. Doing so makes it sound like I'm bashing others work in comparison and that is not my goal. I am very confident in my talent as a builder and look forward to the next contest where I will be going all out (safe to say ill spend more than 2 days on it lol). Or perhaps you, me, oliver, ect could have our own little friendly competition where the ultimate prize is respect and bragging rights?  Or.. you know...  go about our lives 😜

Looks like ZigZag is hosting my lovense room as we speak lol.

Edited by JustinCredible

Thanks for sharing your room Justin. I loved it and even ZigZag is hosting it right now. You are very talented. You all are. I’m not sure I could build a stick figure let alone the crazy stuff you guys do. I voted for Justin cause I think his room looked the best. It’s so clean. But I see Tiazinha’s point about the size. Either way please keep sharing your rooms JC. we LOVE them!!

Maybe a garden/park next? Or something with the new waterfall props being added in the next update?

Never criticize an achievement without having seen it in game. This is important ! The criticisms of my work that I've read on this forum are really childish and underline mostly a lack of experience (none of them were right or even founded). You can never see everything on pictures.

Edited by OliverX

3 hours ago, JustinCredible said:

I pretty much knew the 3MB size was the likely reason I finished 2nd. Even though that could of easily been fixed by removing lovense text off furniture. Its not like that was very vital anyways lol. Oh well... chalk it up to a learning lesson for the future. As far as the props.. I built the metal structures myself to custom fit over the dance floor. i used a speaker, silhouette, and stand. Sue me lol.  They were not vital and i dont think that played much of a role. But sure... going forward I wont use a block from anyone. No biggie. As far as the dance floor size, I think its big enough because its the exact same size as my popular rooftop room that would get 170+ people on the floor and it had ample room, didnt look like Olivers dance floor was very big either by the pics though pics can be deceiving.

Anyways im kind of tired of defending myself. Doing so makes it sound like I'm bashing others work in comparison and that is not my goal. I am very confident in my talent as a builder and look forward to the next contest where I will be going all out (safe to say ill spend more than 2 days on it lol). Or perhaps you, me, oliver, ect could have our own little friendly competition where the ultimate prize is respect and bragging rights?  Or.. you know...  go about our lives 😜

Looks like ZigZag is hosting my lovense room as we speak lol.

Did you ask PAGOS for authorization to use these objects? NO

I waited for you to edit the topic so that your situation doesn't get more serious, you removed the credits from PAGOS, you're still saying that it's your own.

And it still says: Sue me. lol

I won't do anything about it but be careful using other people's objects and claiming it's your own it can cause a huge problem

Edited by Tiazinha

3 hours ago, JustinCredible said:

Nothing needs edited. And nowhere did I claim it as my own. Even on the download I stated special thanks for the few props used. But maybe I should thank you... Because going forward I will never use a mere block from someone else again. I really find it a bit pathetic how seriously you take this. Man... can you imagine if we did do a friendly competition and I beat you? My god how would you or Oliver live with yourselves?  

I see yoru point Tia. No more needs to be said about it. But there is plenty of very very VERRRY valuable builds that I make that people use all the time. I make all my stuff open source and I dont add a signature because FUCK THAT. Everything I "create" is 100% open to the public. I dont offer it for money or for followers or anything. I do it for the love of building, not for fame or fortune. Now seriously...  unless someone wants to make a lil friendly competition putting bragging rights on the line... then im seriously done with this subject.

You didn't give special thanks to anyone, these PAGOS objects used without authorization are released email downloads via Patreon and not downloaded from a website.
  So in addition to using them without authorization, you acquired them in a pirated way and he will be very angry when he finds out about it.

What you make and make available to the public for free has not been used in a contest without the owner's permission.

You are not calling me pathetic, you are calling the judges and contest organizers who made this rule very clear. You should take this seriously.

You broke the rules and now you started swearing and disrespecting me.

but you offended the contest you underestimated people's intelligence thinking that it would not be discovered.

c2e73f280ea6ad61e510b1ef949e1c5b.png

Edited by Tiazinha

8 hours ago, JustinCredible said:

Nothing needs edited. And nowhere did I claim it as my own. Even on the download I stated special thanks for the few props used. But maybe I should thank you... Because going forward I will never use a mere block from someone else again. I really find it a bit pathetic how seriously you take this. Man... can you imagine if we did do a friendly competition and I beat you? My god how would you or Oliver live with yourselves?  

I see yoru point Tia. No more needs to be said about it. But there is plenty of very very VERRRY valuable builds that I make that people use all the time. I make all my stuff open source and I dont add a signature because FUCK THAT. Everything I "create" is 100% open to the public. I dont offer it for money or for followers or anything. I do it for the love of building, not for fame or fortune. Now seriously...  unless someone wants to make a lil friendly competition putting bragging rights on the line... then im seriously done with this subject.

"Man... can you imagine if we did do a friendly competition and I beat you? My god how would you or Oliver live with yourselves?   "

Man... I really wish you would stop comparing yourself to others all the time. You've been flooding this topic with your bitterness since the public votes and even more so since the jury vote. I'm very surprised, from the beginning until now. I don't really appreciate you constantly quoting me, saying you deserved to win, putting forward various excuses. I've seen your builds now (the contest one too), you should be more humble (!). If you are passionate, your main concern would be to progress again and again, surpass yourself, nothing more..  You have not been disqualified, everything is fine, the sun is shining, no need to waste time getting bogged down in all this drama.

Edited by OliverX

I did not read all. Way too much.

I just wanted to say: I do love competitions like that.

People getting creative, doing their best and let's see who'll be crowned in the end. Taking part and taking the chance to develope one's skills and learn from others, seems so much more important to you. Much more than grabbing the medals. You represent the "Olympic Spirit" like no other, folks.

My sincere compliments!

Adorable, to read between the lines, how people with the same passion share their insights and exchange tips and advice techniques to one another. Such a remarkable examples of team spirit. I almost got moist between my thighs, so much I adore that.

You rock, folks!

@Lovense Community

Maybe rethinking about sponsering real bucks like 350$? If it is about money, ppl tend to become ugly in no time.

PS. If you notice sarcasm, keep it. I have enough left for the both of us. 😆

5 hours ago, Pandorra said:

Eu não li tudo. Demais .

Eu só queria dizer: eu amo competições assim.

Pessoas sendo criativas, dando o seu melhor e vamos ver quem será coroado no final. Participar e aproveitar a oportunidade para desenvolver suas habilidades e aprender com os outros parece muito mais importante para você. Muito mais do que pegar as medalhas. Vocês representam o "Espírito Olímpico" como nenhum outro, pessoal.

Meus sinceros cumprimentos!

Adorável, ler nas entrelinhas, como pessoas com a mesma paixão compartilham seus insights e trocam dicas e técnicas de conselhos umas com as outras. Um exemplo notável de espírito de equipe. Eu quase fiquei úmida entre minhas coxas, tanto que eu adoro isso.

Você arrasa, gente!

Comunidade @Lovense

Talvez repensando em patrocinar dinheiro real como 350$? Se se trata de dinheiro, as pessoas tendem a ficar feias em pouco tempo.

PS. Se você notar sarcasmo, mantenha-o. Eu tenho o suficiente para nós dois.😆

I'm very happy to hear that, and I'll definitely be back to share my insights, technical tips and advice.🤣

Meme: "No god!! No god please no!!" - All Templates - Meme-arsenal.com

did anyone think this?🤣

Edited by Tiazinha