3DXChat Community

Lovense x 3DXChat Summer Rave Party Builder Contest

On 7/7/2022 at 4:52 AM, OliverX said:

Hello everyone ! 😃 I wanted to thank all the voters who allowed my room to win the player's choice (many of them were buildeurs!). This proves that you can do a meticulous job, stay discreet AND have the popular vote: it's not incompatible, I thought it was important to say. On a large number of players, the bias of communitarianism or possible ego wars surely doesn't play such an important role when there is material to judge, and many people know how to use the editor enough to make an honest and informed personal opinion. As there are no pictures related to the contest for now here and the voting period is over, I take the liberty to add some additional screenshots to those I provided on discord (there was a limitation of course)

I do think popularity and favoritism still exists. The more people that know you or that you can reach will always HEAVILY impact any pole and YES, people will still vote for their friends even if they world isn't the best. I find it a little cringy that anybody would come back here to "take a bow" before the contest is officially over but since you did, allow me to do the same. Because despite the popular vote, I still prefer my world and will happily share it regardless of the result of this competition. Because I believe it isn't about any one person.

I could only build for 2 1/2 days because I went on vacation shortly after the competition between us three was announced. So what you see is only 2 days worth of building. I'm extremely happy with the result as there is something for everyone, those that want to dance and PARTY and those who want to partake in OTHER activities 😛  I love the color, the layout, and the way that LOVENSE is incorporated throughout (this "IS" a Lovense party afterall). So do I like my room better than the other two? Yes I do. I think it does the best job and delivers MOST on what the judges were after. It is a bit brighter and less "depressing" than the other two and creatively incorporates Lovense throughout when the other two does not. Buuuuuut...  Does my opinion matter? Not even a little bit.

I want to thank the judges ahead of time for thinking up this contest and allowing me to partake. I also want to congratulate the "third" contestant who obviously worked hard on his room. I especially like your stage backdrop. Very creative. We will see what the "non-biased" portion of the contest decides. Good luck to both of you and despite what happens, be proud you made it to the top 3, that in itself is impressive.

I am very surprised by your message, Justin. I didn't discredit your work but you just discredited mine and even tried to influence the jury, which is not very fair. You said "allow me to do the same", but you didn't do the same, you're here for another thing. I would have appreciated a little respect. You could have done what I did and thanked those who voted for you, shown your work, announced things... 

Besides, I just thanked people after the voting was over, in all simplicity, which I thought was absolutely normal regardless of the outcome of the contest. It's nothing more. Don't forget that I was attacked here before and that my message is in some way a follow-up.

I can understand that you take up this famous provided and classical argument of bias to discredit the vote (it's often true with a small number of voters, I can only agree with this) but sorry to say that I don't know 170 people out of the 214 who voted for my room. So even without the people I know, my room have far away more votes than yours including people you know. I hope this will give you some perspective on this aspect of things. I can't let you say that, you know...  I'm quite comfortable that you prefer your room to the others, which is fine, I sincerely hope so for you since you are the author (I hope you had the honesty to point out the other authors and asked for permission). Besides, I prefer mine of course too, and by far, on all aspects without exception, now I can say it since you allow yourself to compare publicly. I take this opportunity to tell you that there is nothing "depressing" in my room as you say so nicely, it's just the opposite (But Is that really your opinion ? I could say the same for your "clinic with poles", arround your dancefloor, to quote someone). Well, here is my complete answer (sorry in advance but I have to do it too even if I don't like it):

I didn't confuse rave-party and club, I didn't copy-pasted strings of chairs like if people were cows in a farm, I added curves, I added depth, I didn't download any file to make it so it's 100% authentic, I built in different resolutions to make sure people have the best experience, I harmonized all the colors and lights, I didn't highlight the brand in a crude way with too much counter-productive copy/paste (a brand have to take care of its image isn't it ?) but in a more subtle way (you would see it by spawning in my room), I worked very hard on immersion, tried to "tell a story" and do something special, not just another club with just more seats and replicated objects.

So, I deserve a little more respect from you, especially since I didn't do it in 2 days (I would never have participated otherwise, out of respect, even if I am very fast too, this event deserves a lot of work and fine-tuning after work). I don't know what the result of this contest will be but at least I respected all the rules and put my heart into it, it deserves already respect. I have to say, people and jury are judging a room, not a builder, it is therefore useless to justify yourself on the low time you would have invested for your room. Anyway, the speed of building has never made good builders, it is also something accessible quite quickly after a few builds, so all the difference lies in the investment of time, the work of thinking and imagination.

I thought we were going to meet for the first time after the contest to take a beer together and decompress after this unbearable suspense, but I think it's going to be difficult 😅

Edited by OliverX

On 7/7/2022 at 4:52 AM, OliverX said:

Hello everyone ! 😃 I wanted to thank all the voters who allowed my room to win the player's choice (many of them were buildeurs!). This proves that you can do a meticulous job, stay discreet AND have the popular vote: it's not incompatible, I thought it was important to say. On a large number of players, the bias of communitarianism or possible ego wars surely doesn't play such an important role when there is material to judge, and many people know how to use the editor enough to make an honest and informed personal opinion. As there are no pictures related to the contest for now here and the voting period is over, I take the liberty to add some additional screenshots to those I provided on discord (there was a limitation of course)

I decided to quote your original post again instead of that long one. Forgive me if I got the wrong impression but it did appear to be a bit of a gloat. Thanking everyone for voting for you was not the source of the disrespect I came away with in your post, though it did seem to be a bit odd to do so prior to the contest being over. But you did go on and on and made it seem like yours is the best and there is no bias and that most builders voted for you. It just came off as egotistical and I do apologize if I mistakenly got the wrong impression. Bias will ALWAYS be present in a vote contest and unfortunately for me, while I may take part in certain "activities" from time to time with others, my wife and I stay MOSTLY to ourselves and hence... I didn't have much backing and bias of my own. Luckily though, its only 25%.

Now as far as my intent... My intent was to reply and give props to BOTH me and the other contestant since that seemed to be beneath you. I defended my own build (I really do think its the best, but I also said my opinion means NOTHING). I complimented the other contestant on his stage backdrop and then proceeded to say good luck to both of you. Regardless of this competition I do NOT think it proves who the best builder is. Even if I were to win, I do NOT hold myself higher in any capacity. We as builders should know, its often times the INSPIRATION rather then the skill that makes a room. If two builders are relatively even in skill but one had the better initial idea... you get the point.

I also don't appreciate you attacking me for only spending 2 days on the build. The time I had was the time I had and I did use up every second of those two days. It doesn't lessen my build nor strengthen it. It is just a mere fact. Do I think I could do even greater things with more time? Of course. Probably. But that point is moot. I still worked very hard on this creation and I am still very proud of it regardless of hours spent. It's a room I will definitely offer the public when this contest is over like I did my beach Mansion that was so very popular. I build for the pure JOY of it, not for fame.

I did not compliment your work like I did the other because you did such a great job of it yourself. I was merely giving us other two talented builders our "day in the sun". To be fair I love your circular design above the dancing area with the lights and the view is breathtaking. Is there things I hate in yours? YES. Just like there will be things in mine that you hate. That's us builders being biased to the things we like and dont like. Every room I see, there will be things I see and say "OMG that was genius I wish I thought of that" and then there will be things I say "ehhh I would definitely not of done it like that". People download my rooms all the time and edit a portion of it to meet their taste. Thats just overall preference. I never competed in any build contest before. I joined in April 2020 and left the editor alone for quite some time until I started to dabble. And believe me, I suuuuuuuucked at first lol. So just entering this contest was a thrill for me and regardless where I place, I consider it an achievement I would have never thought possible. Whether I finish in 1st or 3rd, I have no problems having a beer with you and congratulating you if you were to win, would you do the same? I just dont like sore winners (or losers for that matter).

So to end my novel... Do I think the public voting is a faulty system? Yes. I can almost guarantee you have much more backing then I do (cause mine is practically NONE lol). So whether I won the public voting or not, I still wouldn't put much stock into it. However, I believe Redji to be an honest, fair, and unbiased judge. I also trust lovense and 3dxchat to know what they want and to choose which of the 3 came closer to fulfilling their vision for the party. Their opinions are what matters and if either of you two win, then I salute you. Winning would be amazing, but losing wouldn't lessen the way I feel about my build. I like it allot :)  Good luck brother. At the end of the day, it was about having fun and lovense/3dxchat having an awesome party where everyone can have fun and enjoy themselves. Winning should ALWAYS be second to that :).

13 hours ago, Tiazinha said:

Je pensais que c'était drôle pour un homme de dire qu'il a été agressé, se victimiser n'est pas une bonne chose à faire. Je pensais voir des salles innovantes et inédites pour le thème de la rave party estivale. Mais je vois une version alternative de la salle Last Exile et une autre salle modifiée recyclée comme neuve. Je sais que je suis ennuyeux, mais la sincérité a un prix. J'annulerais le concours ou demanderais de refaire les salles pour être innovant. Je ne paierais pas ces 350 $ à qui que ce soit tant que je ne verrai pas un travail décent.

mais comme malheureusement cette fois vous devrez choisir un gagnant, je suppose que c'est :

1 JustinCredible
2 OliverX
3 Alalon (Banni)

Dear Tiazinha,

It's funny that you say you wouldn't pay $350. Of course you wouldn't...you would automatically proclaim yourself the best builder and take the money 😅😅

What I see is very clear and there's a name for it: jealousy... Is that your middle name? Oh no, wait for a third one to come along: haughty. Huh... it suits you very well 😉

It's so easy to walk in with your high heels, judge and criticize others when you didn't have the guts to participate with the only excuse, and I quote you, "I don't feel safe" because there is a public vote. Need I remind you that this is only 25% of the results. 75% are for Lovense, 3DXChat & Redji ? Don't you have enough confidence in your work to win a contest under these conditions? I think so, since you take the liberty of calling Lovense to propose a room, with photos in a contest topic (which is irrelevant and therefore off topic thank you! 😑 )

But thankfully you are not one of the judges, you would be so terrible in this place! And you know why? Because you are only guided by your ego (which is oversized by the way). You would have no impartiality, nor would you be able to judge the rooms equally, without preconceived opinions and builder's biases. You have decided to hate OliverX, and everything that comes from him, no matter what he has done, is doing or will do. He has become your target for reasons that escape me! And yes, it's getting "boring" to quote you again, even redundant, change the register!

On the other hand, what disappoints me coming from a builder, is that we know how much time it takes to build. And how complex it can be. I've seen your work and it's not bad. But what you are doing here is just smearing other people's work. OliverX has his own style, and yes, you can find his fingerprint in each of his rooms, just as you would find it in other builders. I think it's a shame to take advantage of a contest to publicly criticize someone you don't like under false pretenses and make your own publicity at the same time. Everything is good for unhealthy criticism with you. Is this the image you want to give of yourself? Shame on you! Has your experience as a builder made you so bitter to slander others for free?

From the beginning you want OliverX to lose and would do anything, even slander, to get your way. Are you sure you want to continue your harassment?  

I'm sure you'd be happy if the contest was cancelled. Then you could rejoice in the time, thought and effort that went into it, the finalists who invested everything they could to turn in the file, and you wasted the judges time as well. No really, I am overwhelmed by the amount of investment and kindness on your part.

Tiazinha, it's time to get off the pedestal you built yourself, and fast!

Edited by Yennah

8 minutes ago, OliverX said:

Tiazinha, você provavelmente procurou por muito tempo outro ângulo para me desacreditar, mas seu argumento é muito fraco. Em primeiro lugar, eu não fiz apenas 2 quartos, a propósito. O que há de errado em construir em uma base de 360 graus? Pelo contrário, é muito interessante, e tenho o direito de escolher este método de construção como quiser, assim como poderia escolher outro de acordo com as minhas necessidades. Aqui é um panorama, então o 360 é minha melhor opção, goste ou não. É um pouco como escolher uma configuração de exposição em uma câmera: você pode escolher a mesma configuração e fazer fotos extremamente diferentes e variadas, com atmosferas e configurações completamente opostas. É óbvio que todos os meus quartos têm uma atmosfera diferente e que não têm nada a ver um com o outro. Seu ponto de vista é como o de um construtor terrivelmente ciumento, escrutinar meu trabalho para qualquer pequeno argumento contra mim, é realmente feio. As pessoas não fazem isso quando aparecem em algum lugar, elas apenas sentem o espírito e a atmosfera de uma sala, e você deve pensar nisso quando estiver no editor, em vez de perder seu tempo criticando aqueles ao seu redor que podem questionar sua alta auto estima. Eu poderia criticar seu trabalho mil vezes mais, não me obrigue a fazê-lo porque não é da minha natureza. Você não decide quem é inovador ou não, e acho que você está com inveja, nada mais. Que pena ! em vez de perder seu tempo criticando aqueles ao seu redor que podem questionar sua alta auto-estima. Eu poderia criticar seu trabalho mil vezes mais, não me obrigue a fazê-lo porque não é da minha natureza. Você não decide quem é inovador ou não, e acho que você está com inveja, nada mais. Que pena ! em vez de perder seu tempo criticando aqueles ao seu redor que podem questionar sua alta auto-estima. Eu poderia criticar seu trabalho mil vezes mais, não me obrigue a fazê-lo porque não é da minha natureza. Você não decide quem é inovador ou não, e acho que você está com inveja, nada mais. Que pena !

Feel free to criticize my work, I'm not a Disney princess and I won't be victimizing myself. I'm going to put the photos of my house that I built now while the contest was taking place. You can criticize...lol

image.thumb.png.f06dfc803a62fc39a885f904de7bd85f.png

2022-07-01 14-06-02_77704.png

2022-07-01 13-56-49_62917.png

2022-07-01 13-54-26_58794.png

2022-07-01 15-11-47_199050.png

2022-07-01 15-21-50_217382.png

2022-07-03 18-15-39_341314.png

2022-07-03 18-14-08_338847.png

2022-07-01 14-44-12_147589.png

2022-07-01 14-45-31_149994.png

2022-07-01 15-56-50_291168.png

2022-07-01 15-56-33_290607.png

2022-07-01 14-12-23_88085.png

2022-07-01 15-49-02_276881.png

2022-07-01 14-30-59_122786.png

2022-07-01 14-35-04_130390.png

2022-07-01 14-42-08_143655.png

2022-07-01 15-54-07_286120.png

2022-07-01 15-17-41_209751.png

42 minutes ago, Yennah said:

Prezada Tiazinha, 

Engraçado você dizer que não pagaria $350. Claro que não... você vai automaticamente se proclamar o melhor construtor e pegar o dinheiro  😅😅
. O que eu vejo é muito claro e tem um nome para isso: ciúme... Esse é o seu nome do meio? Oh não, espere um terceiro está chegando: altivo. Huh... combinou muito com você 😉

É tão fácil entrar de salto alto, julgar e criticar os outros quando você não teve coragem de participar com a única desculpa, e cito você, "não me sinto seguro" porque há uma votação do público. Devo lembrá-lo que isso é apenas 25% dos resultados. 75% são para Lovense, 3DXChat e Redji. Você não tem confiança suficiente em seu trabalho para vencer um concurso nessas condições? Acho que sim, já que você toma a liberdade de ligar para Lovense para propor uma sala, com fotos em um tópico de concurso (que está fora de lugar e, portanto, fora de assunto  ! 😑

Mas felizmente, você não é um dos juízes, você seria tão terrível neste lugar! E sabe por quê? Porque você só é guiado pelo seu ego (que por sinal é superdimensionado) . Você não teria nenhuma imparcialidade, nem seria capaz de julgar os cômodos igualmente, sem opiniões preconcebidas e preconceito do construtor. Você decidiu odiar OliverX, e tudo o que vem dele, não importa o que ele fez, está fazendo ou fará. Ele se tornou seu alvo por motivos que me escapam! E sim, está ficando chato te citar de novo, até redundante, trocar o cadastro! 

Por outro lado, o que me decepciona vindo de uma construtora, é que você sabe quanto tempo leva para construir. E como isso pode ser complexo. Eu vi seu trabalho e não é ruim. Mas o que você está fazendo aqui é apenas manchar o trabalho dos outros. OliverX tem seu próprio estilo e, sim, você pode encontrar sua marca em cada um de seus quartos, assim como em outros construtores. Acho uma pena aproveitar um concurso para criticar publicamente uma pessoa que você não gosta sob falsos pretextos e fazer sua própria publicidade ao mesmo tempo. Tudo é bom para críticas insalubres com você. É esta a imagem que você quer dar de si mesmo? Você devia se envergonhar! Sua experiência como construtor o tornou tão amargo para caluniar os outros de graça?

Desde o início você queria que OliverX perdesse e fará qualquer coisa, até calúnia, para conseguir o que quer. Tem certeza de que deseja continuar seu assédio?  

Tenho certeza que você ficaria feliz em ter o concurso cancelado. Então você poderia se vangloriar de quanto tempo, pensamento e esforço foram dedicados a isso, os finalistas, e você também desperdiçou o tempo dos juízes. Não, realmente, estou impressionado com a quantidade de investimento e gentileza de sua parte. Tiazinha, é hora de descer do pedestal que você mesma construiu, e rápido!

Okay, now he invites lover too to victimize himself...lol. I am being impartial in giving my opinion as I do not personally know any participants. That pink room ''inspired'' by Last exile isn't groundbreaking. I don't need to be a judge to make my guess... You have your opinion as his wife or lover and I have my opposite.

Edited by Tiazinha

7 hours ago, Tiazinha said:

Okay, now he invites lover too to victimize himself...lol. I am being impartial in giving my opinion as I do not personally know any participants. That pink room ''inspired'' by Last exile isn't groundbreaking. I don't need to be a judge to make my guess... You have your opinion as his wife or lover and I have my opposite.

😂

Is that all you have to say? I'm really disappointed in on how little argument there is to make that Oliver is victimizing himself! But read yourself again lol 
You are not even able to question yourself about your own words lol
Impartial? You? Do you even know the meaning? 
And read me again, because apart from saying that I'm Oliver's girlfriend who comes to his defense, you don't answer to anything. It's so pathetic how you carefully dodge everything that is put forward and you answer only to provoke again and again! Aren't you tired of yourself?

So now, time to stop trolling this topic, start your own topic where you can post your photos et leave this contest end in a proper way no matter the results.

Edited by Yennah

Tiazinha, you said « Feel free to criticize my work, I’m not a Disney Princess » (I have noticed 😂)…  I was in your room recently, and you saw me: I said I would accept an apology, but you never did it. As I can see, you continue to advertise on a topic that is not intended for it. You want some critics ? ok, I will answer to your provocation, but I precise it's only my personal POV:

First, the in-game room looks worse than in your pictures. Your building technique loses a lot of kb and lacks precision, when we look closely. Attached is one of the views you posted earlier from the same room, but seen up close. We can see that you lose a lot of memory using too many elements, and that the elements are very inaccurate (for such a proud builder let's say!). I personally would never have let this kind of detail go and I would do it with 2X less kb at least, and with more precision. But all this is just details. Above all, I found this room rather cold, a bit like an exhibition gallery from a very proud builder. Know that I can do what you do without any problem, technically speaking, and even better. And I would also say: I am not the only one in this game for sure, it's better to say it straight out. You can only be proud of being above average in terms of technical level, but I'd much rather go to another builder's room if, despite a lesser achievement, he puts some emotion into it. I guarantee that from my personal point of view there are many builders I prefer to you. Thank you for forcing me to say this, but I don't know if you deserved me to do so. In any case you didn't deserve that I waste so much time defending myself from your provocations.

2022-07-04 03-06-34_26893.png

Edited by OliverX

23 minutes ago, OliverX said:

I was in your room Tiazinha, and you saw me: I said I would accept an apology, but you never did it. As I can see, you continue to advertise on a topic that is not intended for it. You want some critics ? ok, I will answer to your provocation, but I precise it's only my personal POV:

First, the in-game room looks worse than in your pictures. Your building technique loses a lot of kb and lacks precision, when we look closely. Attached is one of the views you posted earlier from the same room, but seen up close. We can see that you lose a lot of memory using too many elements, and that the elements are very inaccurate (for such a proud builder let's say!). I personally would never have let this kind of detail go and I would do it with 2X less kb at least, and with more precision. But all this is just details. Above all, I found this room rather cold, a bit like an exhibition gallery for very proud builders. Know that I can do what you do without any problem, technically speaking, and even better. And I would also say: I am not the only one in this game for sure, it's better to say it straight out. You can only be proud of being above average in terms of technical level, but I'd much rather go to another builder's room if, despite a lesser achievement, he puts some emotion into it. I guarantee that from my personal point of view there are many builders I prefer to you. Thank you for forcing me to say this, but I don't know if you deserved me to do so. In any case you didn't deserve that I waste so much time defending myself from your provocations.

2022-07-04 03-06-34_26893.png

OK, you gave your opinion, and I read it and understood, now I want your apology...🤣
   It's a joke, I don't know if it's possible to make the book lighter but it was the easiest way I could.

Yikes!!! I wish I never responded here. TBH I think you BOTH have major egos. I suppose I do to in some form. We all are human after all. But back up and think about what you two are fighting about. Who the best builder is? Really? I think once a builder reaches a certain skill-level its all apples to oranges. Its individual preference and style. So when it comes to us three, were probably all equal in talent. Tiazinha that house you shared, despite being discredited by Oliver is very well made. I tip my cap to you. However, the need to throw it in our faces was a bit shameful...

I think all three contestants did a heck of a job. Saying that I think mine is the best was me merely feeling the need to defend my own work after it appeared you were mildly gloating. We have established that was not your intent and I apologized for the misunderstanding. I do think mine is the best but that means absolutely NOTHING because for all we know, redji, 3dxchat, and lovense could think otherwise. They are the ones who matter. Not us. Ill congratulate the others win or lose. I'm still happy with my build and I was happy to be inspired to create something that I can share with others.

I would have preferred too, at least that you did not discredit my work. I would never have allowed myself to do that against you. Here are the raw facts, and no sophism or lie can hide them, everyone can go and check it in the chronology of the exchanges:

- I did not attack or provoke anyone, unlike you and Tiazinha. I only defended myself after.
- At no time did I compare my work to yours or discredit your work, unlike you. I only responded to the provocations (perhaps I should have refrained)
- I never said my work was the best unlike you (but I understand your desire to defend your work, legitimate. I only denounce the way)
- I never tried to influence the jury unlike you or Tiazinha (anyway their choice is probably made since a long time thanks to the .world files), I just wanted to thank the people who supported me, no matter the final verdict. And it's really ego reaction that made you react to this in this way.
- I didn't discredit Tiazinha's work on my own, I just responded to her "challenge" to criticize it (!), which I did as honestly as possible. I had never made a judgment before she asked me to. I still say that she shamefully takes advantage of this topic to make her personal publicity completely off-topic.
- Having never been the source of attacks and discrediting in this topic, what you want to pass off as ego in me is simply my right to defend myself, which I exercised, I was forced to do so because this is a public forum. In chat for example, I would not have even bothered to answer, I find that childish.

Now you're trying to make it sound like the three of us are on the "same level"... Well ! Let's forget that word, if only for the sake of modesty on a forum. I really prefer that you and Tiazinha simply stop "comparing" each other. I didn't do it myself. Everyone should keep this kind of consideration to themselves, and you're right, it's pretty useless. As in any artistic creation, what is important is the message that one transmits, and not the tools to achieve it. I agree that each of us has enough to express ourselves without betraying our initial ideas.
I note that you took a step towards me by apologizing, which Tiazinha did not. And I sincerely appreciate this gesture, I fully understand your reaction and don't hold it against you, especially since I see some peace in all this (if Tiazinha doesn't troll again with her letters of size 24 in bold type). I hope you won't mind that I defended myself so strongly, I must say that I was really surprised, as I'm not very used to forums (I registered here because of the contest). But I'll forget about it. Good builds to you, have fun and good continuation

Edited by OliverX

4 hours ago, OliverX said:

Eu também teria preferido, pelo menos que você não desacreditasse meu trabalho. Eu nunca me permitiria fazer isso contra você. Aqui estão os fatos brutos, e nenhum sofisma ou mentira pode escondê-los, todos podem ir e conferir na cronologia das trocas:

- Não ataquei nem provoquei ninguém, ao contrário de você e da Tiazinha. Só me defendi depois.
- Em nenhum momento comparei meu trabalho ao seu ou desacreditei seu trabalho, ao contrário de você. Só respondi às provocações (talvez devesse ter me abstido)
- nunca disse que meu trabalho era o melhor ao contrário de você (mas entendo seu desejo de defender seu trabalho, legítimo. Só denuncio o caminho)
- nunca tentei influenciar o júri ao contrário de você ou da Tiazinha (de qualquer forma a escolha deles provavelmente é feita há muito tempo graças aos arquivos .world), eu só queria agradecer as pessoas que me apoiaram, não importa o veredicto final. E é realmente a reação do ego que fez você reagir a isso dessa maneira.
- Não desacreditei o trabalho da Tiazinha por conta própria, apenas respondi ao seu "desafio" de criticá-lo (!), o que fiz da forma mais honesta possível. Eu nunca tinha feito um julgamento antes que ela me pedisse. Ainda digo que ela se aproveita vergonhosamente desse tópico para tornar sua publicidade pessoal completamente off-topic.
- Nunca tendo sido fonte de ataques e descréditos neste tópico, o que você quer passar como ego em mim é simplesmente meu direito de me defender, que eu exerci, fui obrigado a fazê-lo porque este é um fórum público. No chat por exemplo, eu nem me daria ao trabalho de responder, acho isso infantil.

Agora você está tentando fazer parecer que nós três estamos no "mesmo nível"... Bem! Vamos esquecer essa palavra, mesmo que apenas por modéstia em um fórum. Eu realmente prefiro que você e a Tiazinha simplesmente parem de se "comparar". Eu não fiz isso sozinho. Todos devem manter esse tipo de consideração para si mesmos, e você está certo, é bastante inútil. Como em qualquer criação artística, o importante é a mensagem que se transmite, e não as ferramentas para alcançá-la. Concordo que cada um de nós tem o suficiente para se expressar sem trair nossas ideias iniciais.
Noto que você deu um passo em minha direção pedindo desculpas, o que a Tiazinha não fez. E agradeço de coração este gesto, compreendo perfeitamente a sua reação e não guardo isso contra você, principalmente porque vejo alguma paz nisso tudo (se a Tiazinha não voltar a trollar com suas letras tamanho 24 em negrito). Espero que não se importem que eu tenha me defendido tão fortemente, devo dizer que fiquei realmente surpreso, pois não estou muito acostumado a fóruns (me registrei aqui por causa do concurso). Mas eu vou esquecer isso. Boas construções para você, divirta-se e boa continuação

If someone says that your work is ugly or poorly done that is not a personal attack, it happens every day in real life or in the company, crying and victimizing yourself is not a man's attitude.

I know you are afraid of listening to me and canceling the contest, but are you thinking that the lovense / 3DX Team / Redji team are weak people like you influence?

They know everything that happens inside the game!

So there is no way for the jury to be influenced by anyone because they have their own opinions and personality.

There is no chance of the contest being canceled even if I think it should.

My off-topic advertising has only one target, which is the 3DX team.
I wanted to show that 3dxchat has beautiful graphics and my desire is to make more high-end rooms so people can use lovense toys and have a greater immersion.

I have hundreds of simple and easy-to-implement ideas that will make the game much better, but I won't talk about it here because otherwise these two gentlemen will intrude.

If my publicity bothers you, I don't care either. I've never advertised myself here, and I guarantee it was the first and last time on this forum.

9 hours ago, JustinCredible said:

Caramba!!! Eu gostaria de nunca ter respondido aqui. TBH Eu acho que vocês AMBOS têm grandes egos. Suponho que sim de alguma forma. Afinal, todos somos humanos. Mas volte e pense sobre o que vocês dois estão brigando. Quem é o melhor construtor? Sério? Eu acho que uma vez que um construtor atinge um certo nível de habilidade, é tudo de maçãs a laranjas. Sua preferência individual e estilo. Então, quando se trata de nós três, provavelmente éramos todos iguais em talento. Tiazinha aquela casa que você dividiu, apesar de ser desacreditada pelo Oliver é muito bem feita. Eu tiro meu boné para você. No entanto, a necessidade de jogar na nossa cara foi um pouco vergonhosa...

Acho que os três competidores fizeram um ótimo trabalho. Dizer que eu acho que o meu é o melhor era apenas eu sentir a necessidade de defender meu próprio trabalho depois que parecia que você estava levemente se gabando. Estabelecemos que não era sua intenção e peço desculpas pelo mal-entendido. Eu acho que o meu é o melhor, mas isso não significa absolutamente NADA porque, pelo que sabemos, redji, 3dxchat e lovense poderiam pensar o contrário. São eles que importam. Não nós. Vou parabenizar os outros ganhando ou perdendo. Ainda estou feliz com minha construção e fiquei feliz por me inspirar para criar algo que possa compartilhar com os outros.

9 hours ago, JustinCredible said:

Caramba!!! Eu gostaria de nunca ter respondido aqui. TBH Eu acho que vocês AMBOS têm grandes egos. Suponho que sim de alguma forma. Afinal, todos somos humanos. Mas volte e pense sobre o que vocês dois estão brigando. Quem é o melhor construtor? Sério? Eu acho que uma vez que um construtor atinge um certo nível de habilidade, é tudo de maçãs a laranjas. Sua preferência individual e estilo. Então, quando se trata de nós três, provavelmente éramos todos iguais em talento. Tiazinha aquela casa que você dividiu, apesar de ser desacreditada pelo Oliver é muito bem feita. Eu tiro meu boné para você. No entanto, a necessidade de jogar na nossa cara foi um pouco vergonhosa...

Acho que os três competidores fizeram um ótimo trabalho. Dizer que eu acho que o meu é o melhor era apenas eu sentir a necessidade de defender meu próprio trabalho depois que parecia que você estava levemente se gabando. Estabelecemos que não era sua intenção e peço desculpas pelo mal-entendido. Eu acho que o meu é o melhor, mas isso não significa absolutamente NADA porque, pelo que sabemos, redji, 3dxchat e lovense poderiam pensar o contrário. São eles que importam. Não nós. Vou parabenizar os outros ganhando ou perdendo. Ainda estou feliz com minha construção e fiquei feliz por me inspirar para criar algo que possa compartilhar com os outros.

Sorry, I didn't mean to throw it in your face. My target was to show my room to the 3DX team.
  And thanks, I'm glad you liked it.

I'm honestly very sad to see the best adult game in the world with the best graphics have rooms with more than 100 people with just a lamp and bed. These people must have a potato pc or came from an inferior game...lol

59 minutes ago, Tiazinha said:

If someone says that your work is ugly or poorly done that is not a personal attack, it happens every day in real life or in the company, crying and victimizing yourself is not a man's attitude.

I know you are afraid of listening to me and canceling the contest, but are you thinking that the lovense / 3DX Team / Redji team are weak people like you influence?

They know everything that happens inside the game!

So there is no way for the jury to be influenced by anyone because they have their own opinions and personality.

There is no chance of the contest being canceled even if I think it should.

My off-topic advertising has only one target, which is the 3DX team.
I wanted to show that 3dxchat has beautiful graphics and my desire is to make more high-end rooms so people can use lovense toys and have a greater immersion.

I have hundreds of simple and easy-to-implement ideas that will make the game much better, but I won't talk about it here because otherwise these two gentlemen will intrude.

If my publicity bothers you, I don't care either. I've never advertised myself here, and I guarantee it was the first and last time on this forum.

"Crying and victimizing yourself is not a man's attitude." (Since when refuting and defending oneself is synonymous with "crying" and "victimizing"?) 🤔

Provocation: To excite someone, to push him, by a challenge or by outrageous attitudes or language, to an action that is often strong and that calls for a response.

"I know you are afraid of listening to me and canceling the contest, but are you thinking that the lovense / 3DX Team / Redji team are weak people like you influence?"

Sophism: A sophism is a fallacious argument, despite an appearance of truth, that is deliberately designed to deceive or delude. (your speciality!)

"There is no chance of the contest being cancelled even if I think it should."

Manipulation: The act of manipulating, acting on someone in a suspicious way to get them to do or think what you want them to do. 

"I wanted to show that 3dxchat has beautiful graphics" (thank you for being here, we hadn't noticed for all this time 🙏)

"I have hundreds of simple and easy-to-implement ideas that will make the game much better, but I won't talk about it here because otherwise these two gentlemen will intrude." (it's true that you never intruded yourself lol)

Pretentiousness: A character trait that leads one to flatter oneself with exaggerated qualities, to be excessively self-satisfied and to display superior airs. 

We could add many more (opportunism, disrespect, jealousy...)

Is this a troll roleplay or are you really like this? 😅

PS: And yes Tiazinha, I always write my posts on my own (in case you want to make believe what still suits you).

35 minutes ago, Yennah said:

"Chorar e se vitimizar não é atitude de homem." (Desde quando refutar e defender-se é sinônimo de "chorar" e "vitimizar"?) 🤔

Provocação : Excitar alguém, empurrá-lo, por um desafio ou por atitudes ou linguagem ultrajantes, a uma ação muitas vezes forte e que exige uma resposta.

"Eu sei que você está com medo de me ouvir e cancelar o concurso, mas você está pensando que o time lovense / 3DX / Redji são pessoas fracas como você influencia?"

Sofisma : Um sofisma é um argumento falacioso, apesar de uma aparência de verdade, que é deliberadamente projetado para enganar ou iludir. (sua especialidade!)

"Não há chance de o concurso ser cancelado, mesmo que eu ache que deveria."

Manipulação : O ato de manipular, agir sobre alguém de maneira suspeita para fazê-lo fazer ou pensar o que você quer que ele faça. 

" Eu queria mostrar que o 3dxchat tem gráficos lindos"  (obrigado por estar aqui, não tínhamos percebido por todo esse tempo  🙏)

"Tenho centenas de ideias simples e fáceis de implementar que tornarão o jogo muito melhor, mas não vou falar sobre isso aqui porque senão esses dois senhores se intrometerão." (é verdade que você nunca se intrometeu lol)

Pretensão : Um traço de caráter que leva a pessoa a se bajular com qualidades exageradas, a ser excessivamente auto-satisfeito e a exibir ares superiores. 

Poderíamos acrescentar muito mais (oportunismo, desrespeito, ciúmes...)

Isso é um roleplay de troll ou você é realmente assim? 😅

PS: E sim Tiazinha, eu sempre escrevo meus posts por conta própria (caso você queira fazer de conta o que ainda combina com você).

Wait, an English class? Let me get my notebook to take notes...

I was wrong, it's OliverX's wife again.🤣

I'm not in the mood to talk to the wife of a guy who thinks he's very smart. Bye

Edited by Tiazinha

I am not a PRO builder, but I read in this topic and I do not see in the first place it is wrong to protect your loved one, but I see it totally wrong to promote your work in a contest you are not part of. I want the best to win, I trust objective judgment and I wish success to all 3, regardless of my preferences, so there is no point in becoming arrogant trying to offend, as long as there is nothing about you my dear Tiazinha ...

3 minutes ago, NaIIey said:

Não sou um construtor PRO, mas li neste tópico e não vejo em primeiro lugar que seja errado proteger seu ente querido, mas vejo totalmente errado promover seu trabalho em um concurso do qual você não faz parte. Quero que vença o melhor, confio no julgamento objetivo e desejo sucesso aos 3, independente das minhas preferências, então não adianta ficar arrogante tentando ofender, desde que não haja nada de você minha querida Tiazinha...

Will I win any participation prizes? NO

Did I want a fair contest without interference from group leaders to decide the winner? YES

Are there 3 participants? NO (2 just now)

What do you think interests me? NO

I offended? Seriously? you call me arrogant and I'm the one who started to offend? Or is it the opposite?

I think OliverX knows how to defend himself? NO

Do I have an obligation to respond to all groups and families who come to defend OliverX? NO (this is insane)

Bye, I lost interest in answering you too.

Any other lawyers? 🤣

1 hour ago, Tiazinha said:

I'm honestly very sad to see the best adult game in the world with the best graphics have rooms with more than 100 people with just a lamp and bed. These people must have a potato pc or came from an inferior game...lol

Or these people dont give a fuck about the build and came for the music, or to be with friends. You never got a great party real life on a simple beach or just around a fire and nothing else? You dont need to be in a palace or a luxury house or in a fancy club to have a good time. Let each person decide what is good for them or not, and let's not judge them. Keep in mind that as good as a builder or a dj can be, it is ONLY a builder or a dj, nothing more, nothing less. 

We all love building, but we should keep in mind that building is not everything neither and builders aint gods but are only normal players like anyone else in game.

Edited by Torax

I am not defending anyone here sweetheart, all I said that you have no reason and place to come accuse anyone here, have respect for their work, promote your other ways and leave the people alone. I know you use translator, but I can help you with a better link so you might understand better what I meant to say. I am not , like I said a PRO builder, and I never publish my work, but watching all this drama you came and make here, disgust me and not only. Mind your personal work and business, and do not come to give morale lessons because no one is interested on whatever you have to say! Hope you understand now what I mean TIAZINHA

2 hours ago, Torax said:

Or these people dont give a fuck about the build and came for the music, or to be with friends. You never got a great party real life on a simple beach or just around a fire and nothing else? You dont need to be in a palace or a luxury house or in a fancy club to have a good time. Let each person decide what is good for them or not, and let's not judge them. Keep in mind that as good as a builder or a dj can be, it is ONLY a builder or a dj, nothing more, nothing less. 

We all love building, but we should keep in mind that building is not everything neither and builders aint gods but are only normal players like anyone else in game.

I'm referring to rooms that don't have friends, DJ, just sex and nothing else, that use any radio or no music.
  Everything you said exists in the game is undeniable, but I'm thinking about development and other things you won't understand.

There are unfair competitors doing the same thing and taking profit from this game. And I'm totally against it.(illegal servers)

3dxchat game design document is intended for online 3D sex games, community and virtual world.

I would like to write more, but leave it for another topic.

Edited by Tiazinha

4 hours ago, NaIIey said:

I am not defending anyone here sweetheart, all I said that you have no reason and place to come accuse anyone here, have respect for their work, promote your other ways and leave the people alone. I know you use translator, but I can help you with a better link so you might understand better what I meant to say. I am not , like I said a PRO builder, and I never publish my work, but watching all this drama you came and make here, disgust me and not only. Mind your personal work and business, and do not come to give morale lessons because no one is interested on whatever you have to say! Hope you understand now what I mean TIAZINHA

You again? omg 🤣

Do you think you deceive me?
You 3 are friends, how do I know? Secret...
🤣

You just do demagoguery.🤣

Edited by Tiazinha

Congratulations to Oliver on winning the contest. A tip of the cap to you. I offer no excuses. I still love the room I came up with and plan to share it online for anyone interested. It may of only taken 2 days to build (I'm a busy person) but I still think it offers plenty for all types of people...

Truth is when I first created the room, I never had any delusions about winning. I have far to much respect for many of the great builders on this game. However I still like mine compared to the others upon seeing what I was up against. But, I've said many times that my opinion does NOT matter. I trust the judges to know what they want and they have spoken. So again, congrats Oliver. I'll look out for any other build contests and beware Oliver... I'll make sure to spend more than 2 days next time. You better bring your "A+" game cause I wont take it easy on you moving forward 😛

Haha in all seriousness, congrats. In many ways I am just happy its over. Was getting pretty heated in here. Its a sex game build at the end of the day people. Its not THAT serious. We are mere builders, not rockstars. Kind of a dumb thing to get cocky and all ego-driven about. 

Edited by JustinCredible