3DXChat Community

Lovense x 3DXChat Summer Rave Party Builder Contest

*Update July 14*

The results are in!

Thank you to all builders who participated in this contest.

The winners for our Lovense x 3DXChat Builder Contest have been announced! Find out which world will be used for our Lovense x 3DXChat Summer Rave Party, happening end July 2022: https://discord.com/channels/537730036485193748/840587105775386675/996591694407536690

Stay tuned for more details coming your way soon!

-----------------------------------------------------

Do you have a knack for designing epic world builds? It’s time to push your creative boundaries with our Lovense x 3DXChat Summer Rave Party Builder Contest!

From now till May 13, submit your world design ideas for our Lovense x 3DXChat Summer Rave Party happening in Jul 2022 and you just might be the talented builder walking away with attractive prizes brought to you by the team of Lovense & 3DXChat! 

Theme:

• Summer Rave Party

Guidelines:

• The idea of the submitted design must be original, but you can include in other objects from users with their permission.
  • Design must include elements of a Summer Rave, e.g. large dance party floor for ravers, DJ section, area for dancers, laser lights, strobes, area for F&B (we all need booze!).
  • Design must include elements of Lovense Toys, Lovense & 3DXChat branding, e.g. a large Lush 3 DJ stand and a photo wall with Lovense & 3DXChat logos.
  • You may download the 3DXChat logos, Lovense logos and Lovense toy renders here to aid you in your design process: https://www.lovense.com/p/2paRbn

Submission Requirements:

• Writeup of the description of your World, and short summary of what each section of the World has been designed for
  • Sketch mockup of the world (Can be hand-drawn or digitally created)
  • List of credits (if you have used objects designed by other creators in your submitted entry)
  • Sample attachment of any Worlds you have built previously (to gauge your World Editor skills and level)

Grand Winner Prizes:

• 350 USD
  • 2 x Lovense Toy of the Winner’s Choice (excluding Lovense Sex Machine)
  • 100K XGold
  • 1 Year 3DXChat Membership
  • Note: The winner will be given 1 month to create the winning world for the Lovense x 3DXChat Summer Rave Party happening in July 2022

1st Runner-up Winner Prizes:

• 1 x Lovense Toy of the Winner’s Choice (excluding Lovense Sex Machine)
  • 50K XGold
  • 6 Month 3DXChat Membership

2nd Runner-up Winner Prizes:

• All Participants who submitted their entries
  • 30K XGold
  • 1 Month 3DXChat Membership

Judging Panel:

Lovense Team | 3DXChat Team | Redji (25% each)
Public Votes (25%)

Elements that Entries will be judged on:

• Creativity of the World design
  • Presentation of the idea, and how it fits into the Summer Rave Party theme
  • Building technique & methods
  • Quality and thought put in the World design
  • Atmosphere and effects of the World
  • Use of animation triggers (bonus points)

Submissions:

Update: Submissions are now closed.

Finalists Announcement & Public Voting:

*NEW* Update as of 28 May:

• Congratulations to our Top 3 Finalists: Allalon, OliverX & JustinCredible!
  • All finalists will be given up till Jun 25, Sat, 23:59 UTC+0 to submit their final completed worlds.
  • Screenshots of the final completed worlds, along with their world concept will be posted for 3DXChat gamers to vote for their favorite world from Jun 27, Mon, 12:00 UTC+0 to Jul 6, Wed, 23:59 UTC+0.
  • A lucky voter will be selected to win a special prize.
  • Once the results have been consolidated, the winners will be announced on Jul 13, Wed, 12:00 UTC+0! 

1 x Lucky Voter Prizes:

• 20K XGold
  • 1 x Lovense Toy of the Winner’s Choice (excluding Lovense Sex Machine)
  • Note: A random voter will be selected to win this prize for participating in our public voting!

GLHF! 

With Love,
Lovense & 3DXChat Team

3DXChat & Lovense Builder Contest.png

Edited by Lovense Community

• Gizmo pinned and featured this topic

As far as I know, some Lovense objects break the world file...
Will this be adressed before the end of the submission period?

Will the 3DXChat and Lovense logo be provided as world files or are we supposed to build them ourselves?

And can we use already finished rooms that were built by ourselves?

Edited by Diana Prince

7 hours ago, Diana Prince said:

Will the 3DXChat and Lovense logo be provided as world files or are we supposed to build them ourselves?

ah, what kind of lowense objects break worlds ? oh as far as i know only ingame stairs give bugs now and using in-game stairs is not very interesting ) thats my opinion )) 

Edited by Redji

7 hours ago, Diana Prince said:

as about Lovense logo and 3dx logo i can provide it in this thread ) 

2 minutes ago, Redji said:

Well, if it says it will be fixed by the update, then it will be fixed.) 

Yes, that's why I asked this in my first reply 🙂
"Will this be adressed before the end of the submission period?"
It won't help if the update comes out next october...

Edited by Diana Prince

13 hours ago, Diana Prince said:

would be the best thing ever if we could just import png files and use them like a wallpaper in our rooms!
How about that, @Gizmo?

This is a good idea, it is included in the list for discussion. But it is not worth counting on in this competition.
Also, we do not recommend using 2 toys (Dolce and Hyphy) until the next patch is released. The release time of the patch is to be specified. I will let you know when it is available.

• 2 weeks later...

It is a good event, but I think the time given is very limited, it may not be enough for a good build, I wish success to participating friends

Edited by PAGOS

Also.... I am not sure about the following

Please attach a download link (e.g. wetransfer) of a hand drawn or digitally created sketch of your Lovense x 3DXChat Summer Rave Builder Contest entry submission.

I don't exactly sketch my designs

Edited by AlexaDarkness

So who will decide the winner in the end are the players by vote? Instead of impartial judges who might be the game's developers. I don't feel safe dedicating myself to the contest that the winner will be voted, this is big brother, and not a contest based on technical knowledge of design and performance. So groups can come together and choose their winner even before the contest starts. the room should be designed for how many people? the room can be heavy with the best possible design or is it a room that will be used for the general public and can reach 300 people?

Edited by Tiazinha

21 hours ago, Tiazinha said:

So who will decide the winner in the end are the players by vote? Instead of impartial judges who might be the game's developers. I don't feel safe dedicating myself to the contest that the winner will be voted, this is big brother, and not a contest based on technical knowledge of design and performance. So groups can come together and choose their winner even before the contest starts. the room should be designed for how many people? the room can be heavy with the best possible design or is it a room that will be used for the general public and can reach 300 people?

@Tiazinhaagree with you regarding heavy room, but that is why most of the ABC Fonts I create are mostly under 100KB... in fact my Curves font is only 17KB... but sadly Shatter font is 159KB, but still low compared to most other font designs.

But yes, just because a room looks good, does mean it will be good for an event, in fact after all the Dancers arrive, the room could crash

Collection.jpg

However after investigating the rules & requirements of the contest... its to excessive for me, plus I can't Sketch to save my life.  I design in 3D not on paper

Cabin Collection.jpg

Edited by AlexaDarkness

I am only seeing this now. I would love to compete but like Alexa and her wonderful creations... I dont really sketch on paper. The rooms that I love the most were usually created after a bunch of trial and error. Starting with one vision and ending in another. It would make more sense to just let everyone submit WORLD files with an image and picking the best one. Not sketching on paper and than entrusting that build to be lights out amazing lol.

I'm not thinking of participating but I'm already showing here something I'm doing for myself and some realistic rooms I made in 3dx. 

if you need me to make an epic room for lovense just let me know, i don't want to make politics to win votes.

good luck to all participants.

dmflzzxm-900.jpg.97a5e4963cce0b2eaab17884cf6ffc75.jpgv5n19wnk-900.jpg.0d5150ccb95a65fbc0738e2d33f5b076.jpg2040950100_tr0p61u0-900(1).jpg.0b5054f8bf5cf4c3ee912012e7abf317.jpgtqwooa1u-900.jpg.8f4861834f29fb10d94d3802306a3786.jpg559815432_rcts8q0b-900(1).jpg.74aa31013688f529c3f24c61cedb2e66.jpgpw5dek77-900.jpg.d8196ca5b2cd673b6cde9cf263df79b8.jpgpmgdao8n-900.thumb.jpg.0f8fcd9acedce7a366a602f2cd7f1091.jpglqa9qa9v-900.jpg.e0e684960b12e78cfb8e284c2a272934.jpgh1jcxlr4-900.jpg.377109eb7786f489ed1e93271e7cce29.jpggrgd38fc-900.jpg.a5cc1622989b96306fd4e713de4b8902.jpgfm0klwdy-900.jpg.746bc7d0b93ac0a8b1e7e7bbacd6e3ed.jpg

some more pictures of my work.

2cb7337ac86d44a3efd4ff5343c3289f.thumb.jpg.9f7f2b69ec714082f2bae646484967f0.jpg0c1b65cf613a650297f2b9652f80cc29.thumb.jpg.60b97e98dc77c3bf18826ae097d059cc.jpg1950a52c93e7634c2827171f0a06bb0c.thumb.jpg.7482ca9039270564862a6a2f61427801.jpg1073d3dfc4d9659a10eb30b3926de3d5.thumb.jpg.8483d2392e47fef9c20a688e774c8737.jpg586b564fb0dd48c974adbdfe6d90e0a9.thumb.jpg.2a38968559ff55bea79d7795d69e9dba.jpg5f8fce5129571ccfd0a9d17c356ac22a.thumb.jpg.ec232849afae0deb59c0e64f4a54022c.jpg38f741629b67a8dc0703fd686edc3747.thumb.jpg.fb97c3c26319f7d4178cbe245d75c598.jpg1794664594_unknown(3).thumb.png.52b58735f1882da2a01a631c00f5fafb.png725327883_unknown(2).thumb.png.bb558a41a43e8bd01c884c23f6edf901.png139968276_unknown(1).thumb.png.e9def8dead957cc2ac02379f1366ffce.pngunknown.thumb.png.deab2ebdded5d7f46e2cca910006736a.png754515488_unknown(5).thumb.png.5d5550bf24dddf299c5b523b3faa8459.png1909402387_unknown(4).thumb.png.84cf008f1af340f4e0404b1eef8b1638.png

859570237_LONDON9.jpg.145fa3557dec047db0314b6d08789a0e.jpg

1223570306_LONDON2.jpg.f5ab9fe05614df341a3ab8b4271a611e.jpg

1981948048_LONDON7.jpg.908753f705869d8b0dbeda799c17eef3.jpg

2020377485_LONDON1.jpg.b9662d892c5f958fa98e0d9742cb10b6.jpg

2039146666_LONDON5.jpg.097eb7d28bbdf4cf486f4569c6e08d3f.jpg

170201766_LONDON11.jpg.3682737b0c73c668e132a364c2ee045a.jpg

2022-03-26_03-34-08_707927.png

unknown (6).png

Edited by Tiazinha

I just read the topic... I think I could have enough time to make something interesting. I will think a bit about it. No matter the results (I don't care about votes), if I participate I will probably open the room for the community anyway. The biggest challenge here is to balance the effects and heaviness for graphic cards. Usually I'm too ambitious for graphic cards compared to the program configuration (I always have to remove effects/items to exceed 130 people), but it's for me a good opportunity to succeed in obtaining the best possible ratio for a very big event. I will see ! And for sure, if I participate, it will be 100% from my imagination and in my building style, as always 😊

Edited by OliverX

-Now the popular vote won't be the only way to decide the winner so I recommend the contest to everyone. but I will not participate so as not to have complaints.

I want to expose some data to all competitors so no one feels wronged. 

if the contest is based on the number of votes and views and you Builder has no support from anyone I advise you not to participate.

image.thumb.png.657daeb478bfdaca8a1c99582c417720.png

image.thumb.png.b0fc39f714d282cbb6e0790601a2ef1c.png

Edited by Tiazinha

....... I have to answer ! There is one month between your topic and mine. I was the first one to post and you posted yours at the last moment. It's easy to understand that it's the reason why I had more views.

I understand what you mean Tiazinha, but you are wrong about me: I can assure you that I open very rarely my room (not enough Xgolds to do it). I'm totally independent here in this game, and I only spend my time with my darling (and sometimes in the editor of course, when I have a project). So I'm not "popular" here in this game but I take it as a compliment if you think that ! Seems to me that you don't know some details, to proudly expose these "datas":

I was the only one candidate not to provide the .world file (I take this opportunity to thank the organizers for letting me participate despite this ! It was very nice of them and I feel lucky in this story) Only 2 judges visited my room (3 officially, and I didn't know them at this moment). One of the judges said to me that it was very difficult to choose between your room and mine, they hesitated a long time (1 point difference.. Maybe it was just tactfully words lol).) So we can say it was at least a personal point of view question, and I feel me obliged to relate these details now, because you expose me in your faulty little demonstration. Do you understand why I'm not offended if 3DX team/ lovense team/ Redji/ people votes can do the job to choose a room for this event ? I think it's more serious than a friend or two judging a friend, I have to say (but this contest had the merit of existing, it was a very good thing for emulation and encourage creation)

The last thing I wanted to say in this post: No matter if you're popular or not, no matter if the rules don't please you. If the theme of the event please you, why not participate ? It's better to build by pleasure than to win absolutely a contest. It doesn't matter if you lose, you can always share your work by opening your room ! And we don't need competitions to assess our abilities, better to see it as a game, nothing more.

Edited by OliverX

To close the subject I will only mention three things.

1) A completely independent person and don't put 150 people in a room and several groups of dancers with logo. Don't underestimate people's intelligence.

2) I am completely independent, but it's okay for you to have support and groups that's not wrong I just don't think it's fair in a contest where the number of votes decides who wins and who loses. 3dx Team/ lovense team/ Redji for me it's perfect and more than enough. 

3)I will not participate anymore for me it is important for me to know that the winner did not win because of unfairly obtained votes.

Obs: You're right, you're not famous. Who are the famous are the groups that help you to have your parties

FLYER-OFFICIEL.jpg

Edited by Tiazinha
en

For judging of the entries, it will weigh heavily on the judging panel (3DXChat Team, Lovense Team & Redji).

However, we will open up a minor portion of the scoring to a popularity vote by 3DXChat gamers via Discord. The reason for this is to also take into consideration what 3DXChat gamers would like!

More details to come later. 

Edited by Lovense Community

In fact I’m agree with Tiazinha for votes, and a minor portion of the scoring to a popularity vote could be a good idea I think. 

@Tiazinha: But I don’t like how you utilise my work and my way of playing to serve your interests. (First time I see a winner not be fair-play !) For me, to be independant is: not to have any group or organization. It’s my case, like you. But if you don’t want to open your rooms and participate in the life of this game with people, it’s your problem, not mine. You are confusing, being independant doesn’t mean being absent or never invite people and groups in your room. 

Btw, Dance groups and DJs are VERY important for a nice opening, I consider they are the most important part. You should trust these people, they are generally passionated like you and me, and they participate in the life of the community. Just ask them, if you want to animate your room and welcome people. Personnaly I’m excited to build for them, it’s like composing music and seeing it performed by others. I’m happy if they have a good time. It makes no sense for me to keep my work sleeping in my PC and I don’t like to have to justify myself for that because of you. 

Well.. I can understand why you feels uncomfortable, and I could be too regarding to other players (builders) who have their own organization (with potential voting instructions). If you have become a ghost in the game, it’s even more understandable. But why target me ? It’s unfair and not very elegant I think. Why ? Finally I think I have my opinion on this subject know… And I’m glad you’re so interested in my work 🤭

Even though I won't be entering this contest, I do have concerns for those who choose to enter

1. Where will the entries be displayed..?  In past 3DX Chat Design Contests, we knew who was partaking in the Contest, because they posted their entries on this forum.  Whereas for this Lovense Design Contests, designer have to submit to a Google Doc form...  so if @OliverX enters the contest where will i get to see his entry for the contest?
  2. Also if I read rules correctly, winners will be selected based on the Sketched Drawing... so what happens if that winner is unable to put their sketched drawing into a real 3DX world?
  3. Quote

Sample attachment of any Worlds you have built previously (to gauge your World Editor skills and level)

Does this mean Newbies are excluded from entering the contest?
Edited by AlexaDarkness

I'm a ghost like you mentioned, so I don't need to please anyone and I can give my opinion. My interest is just to see a good contest, sorry to hurt your ego with that. I could use the same example with someone else, but you were already here....lol

Now I can give the participants some tips that I believe will be useful.

This room must be designed for a large event with more than 300 people, so it must be light and as beautiful as possible.

The most effective way to know if your room is lit and check the FPS, use the MSI afterburner program and the room needs to be above 120 FPS looking in 4 directions.

Don't forget to value the lovense brand in the bedroom. Summer Rave Party is sponsored by Lovense. So the focus of the party is Lovense and not the dance groups. Don't make the mistake of highlighting the players more than the sponsor.

People who don't know how to measure FPS build their room with 500kb and try to use natural moonlight, avoiding other lights as much as possible, as the impact on performance is too big because of the shadows.

When submitting your ideas, think of your room as a game and detail what the party will be like and how people interact there. Your idea is like a GDD (Game Design Document).

if anyone needs help with the world editor, ask me on my discord: Tiazinha#9313

but I will no longer respond to flirtations or attempts at intimacy, I will only respond to technical questions.

28 minutes ago, AlexaDarkness said:

Mesmo que eu não participe deste concurso, tenho preocupações com aqueles que optarem por entrar

1. Onde as entradas serão exibidas..? Em concursos de design de bate-papo 3DX anteriores, sabíamos quem estava participando do concurso, porque eles postaram suas entradas neste fórum. Considerando que para este concurso de design Lovense, o designer deve enviar um formulário do Google Doc...@OliverX entra no concurso onde posso ver a sua entrada para o concurso?
  2. Além disso, se eu ler as regras corretamente, os vencedores serão selecionados com base no Desenho Esboçado... então o que acontece se o vencedor não conseguir colocar seu desenho esboçado em um mundo 3DX real?
  3. Isso significa que os novatos são excluídos do concurso?

yes, this is a contest for experienced builders, but they want to assess your creativity first. you need to send any room of yours along with your idea. The room is for them to check their ability to build. So they need a good idea and a good builder.

Edited by Tiazinha