3DXChat Community

Marriage combination possibilities

Kipper

I would have a question that might seem a little complicated at first. Is it possible for a player to marry a different partner with different avatars?
Take player # 1, which has an avatar marked A, which is female, and has an avatar marked B, which is male.
Player # 2 also has two avatars of different genders, be they C (female) and D (male).
My questions:
1. Can same-sex avatars, i.e. A-C and B-D, get married?
2. If A married D, can B still married C, for another 10,000 Gold, of course? That means, can there be two separate marriages of the two avatars of a player?
3. Finally, if A marriage C, can she also marriage D, for another 10,000 Gold, of course? That means, can a player have multiple marriages of an avatar, either with another avatar of another player or with a third player?

19 minutes ago, Kipper said:

I would have a question that might seem a little complicated at first. Is it possible for a player to marry a different partner with different avatars?
Take player # 1, which has an avatar marked A, which is female, and has an avatar marked B, which is male.
Player # 2 also has two avatars of different genders, be they C (female) and D (male).
My questions:
2. If A married D, can B still married C, for another 10,000 Gold, of course? That means, can there be two separate marriages of the two avatars of a player?
3. Finally, if A marriage C, can she also marriage D, for another 10,000 Gold, of course? That means, can a player have multiple marriages of an avatar, either with another avatar of another player or with a third player?

Same sex or not, avatars can only marry one other avatar at a time. This means avatar A would have to get divorced from C in order to marry D, but D would also have to get divorced from B.

10 hours ago, Kipper said:

My questions:

1. Yes

2. Yes

3. No, this is a decent game 😜

10 hours ago, Charlie Masterson said:

Same sex or not, avatars can only marry one other avatar at a time. This means avatar A would have to get divorced from C in order to marry D, but D would also have to get divorced from B.

Thank you for your simple and crystal clear answer! It was very useful.

5 hours ago, CatKatW said:

1. Yes

2. Yes

3. No, this is a decent game 😜

Thank you for your answer. For me it looks like a bit different from the answer of Charlie Masterson, but I will try it and let see how it works.

On 4/22/2022 at 7:11 PM, Xizi said:

Every avatar on account can have their own spouse. Any gender combinations. But one avatar can have only one spouse, no multi-spouses. 

Thank you Xizi!
It is a very good news, I want try it tonight.