3DXChat Community

BLIND AUDITION DJ'S - A NEW CONCEPT PARTY BY STUDIO FANTASY LABEL

BIALAETICAT

SFL - STUDIO FANTASY LABEL is pleased to present a new party concept, BLIND AUDITION DJ'S, something different where the dj's will not be identified and a jury will say which one of them had the best performance on the night, no battles between them, just a new kind of fun, we are waiting for you all for another great night of music and fun. Gates open Sunday 17th April from 20:00 cet 14:00 est. hosted by DJ BIACAT . IN AN AMAZING ROOM BUILD BY ZHANEE

SFL - STUDIO FANTASY LABEL a le plaisir de présenter un nouveau concept de soirée, BLIND AUDITION DJ'S, quelque chose de différent où les dj's ne seront pas identifiés et un jury dira lequel d'entre eux a eu la meilleure performance de la nuit, pas de battles entre eux, juste un nouveau genre de plaisir, nous vous attendons tous pour une autre grande soirée de musique et de plaisir. Les portes ouvrent le dimanche 17 avril à partir de 20h00 cet 14h00 est. animée par DJ BIACAT. DANS UNE SALLE INCROYABLE CONSTRUITE PAR ZHANE

SFL - STUDIO FANTASY LABEL è lieta di presentare un nuovo concetto di festa, BLIND AUDITION DJ'S, qualcosa di diverso in cui i dj non saranno identificati e una giuria dirà quale di loro ha avuto la migliore esibizione durante la notte, nessuna battaglia tra loro, solo un nuovo tipo di divertimento, vi aspettiamo tutti per un'altra grande notte di musica e divertimento. Cancelli aperti domenica 17 aprile dalle 20:00 cet 14:00 est. ospitato da DJ BIACAT. IN UNA STANZA INCREDIBILE COSTRUITA DA ZHANE

FINAL_1.jpg?width=369&height=489

Edited by BIALAETICAT

I have no words to thank everyone for the magical night of this Sunday, it was one of if not the most beautifull night I had at 3dx and SFL.
Everyone's commitment made me emotional all night, the Dj's Group that we made was active throughout the party the dj's talking to each other, playing and supporting each other, the atmosphere of the party was incredible, people had a lot of fun, Anyway nothing of wrong  .  Thanks to everyone, Judine for the support, Zhanee for the amazing room, the Moon dancers Group, Psyche and ERWS for the final surprise and to all the Dj's, I'm proud of you all and our family.

THE AUDITION HAD A WINNER  - DJ LAOS  - WHO WIN 6 MONTHS  3DXCHAT GIFT. (AWARD OFFERED BY PSYCHE AND ERWS)
In reality, everyone came out winners, because the proposal to do something different was arduous, but it was completely carried out;
Thanks to all friends who visited us and stay tuned soon the second edition will arrive