3DXChat Community

Problems with alt characters

Mahima

Having an alternate character is good but why we cannot use them as we like ? Few things I noticed....

Why alternate characters don't dance ? There should be an option to make them dance for all numbers as required by the one who is calling them ?

Why we cannot take alt characters to a shared room, do some dancing and have fun ?

Why the alt characters don't CUM ? There should be an option or a button to click to make them CUM at will.

These are vital to keep the many members stay in game for a long time which would benefit both 3dx and also the one playing. Hope 3dx does the changes

Yasmin

2 hours ago, YasminxXx said:

Having an alternate character is good but why we cannot use them as we like ? Few things I noticed....

Why alternate characters don't dance ? There should be an option to make them dance for all numbers as required by the one who is calling them ?

Why we cannot take alt characters to a shared room, do some dancing and have fun ?

Why the alt characters don't CUM ? There should be an option or a button to click to make them CUM at will.

These are vital to keep the many members stay in game for a long time which would benefit both 3dx and also the one playing. Hope 3dx does the changes

Yasmin

What are you talking about? I can do all of this with my alt char. There is no difference in functionality between your characters.

2 hours ago, YasminxXx said:

Yasmin

Yasmin, are you sure you are talking about alt characters and not Bob and Betty bots?

42 minutes ago, Diana Prince said:

What are you talking about? I can do all of this with my alt char. There is no difference in functionality between your characters.

... if you use one alt at a time.

The limitations mentioned by Yasmin happen if you invite your alt (instead of Bob/Betty).

10 hours ago, CatKatW said:

... if you use one alt at a time.

The limitations mentioned by Yasmin happen if you invite your alt (instead of Bob/Betty).

Yes, but the "Bob and Betty function" is just a bonus. That's not what alt chars are for. I think Yasmin got the intention of an alt char wrong 😉

5 hours ago, Diana Prince said:

Yes, but the "Bob and Betty function" is just a bonus. That's not what alt chars are for. I think Yasmin got the intention of an alt char wrong 😉

She might not have got it wrong so much as wishing for it to be changed.  Clearly at the moment the idea of an alt is (as the name suggests) an alternative avatar that can be used separately from other avatars under the same subscription, not as an avatar that can be used simultaneously. Only in a very limited capacity they can be (as bots), but without the functions mentioned by Yasmin.

Currently to do what Yasmin would like simultaneously while playing another avi requires two separate subscriptions - and in that sense they aren't really alternatives.  Of course, this all assumes that Yasmin wants to play with more than alt at the same time, which she didn't specifically say and we are all left confused as to what she really wants!

Edited by Leopardus

19 hours ago, Diana Prince said:

Thanks Leopardus.

You have mentioned exactly what I wanted and also gave a reply. I would really like to use the alternative avtars simultaneously in the game to a shared room. It seems impossible with the current set up. But i really would like it to be included 

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/5/2022 at 12:08 PM, YasminxXx said:

Thanks Leopardus.

You have mentioned exactly what I wanted and also gave a reply. I would really like to use the alternative avtars simultaneously in the game to a shared room. It seems impossible with the current set up. But i really would like it to be included 

An easy way to do this would be to add a key to the click like: TAB or SHIFT + click on Cum/Moan/Dance or Idle pose or dance # applies to your alt 😛

Edited by Maartine