3DXChat Community

Plus size characters

Mahima

Think it's probably technical thing that increasing sliders too much for instance would cause animation clipping with some the poses, also probably limit animations they could do if they would have to avoid clipping in the future with animations. Since fat in most games don't act same way that it does IRL where it shame compared to applied opposite pressure to avoid clipping.

It's probably possible to animate it like that too like IRL but imagine it require both lots of resources and probably adjusting models significantly with more areas and possible bones to animate it like that be my guess. While I would love have options of meaning character with couple extra pounds, I doubt it will happen since Developers will likely wanna avoid clipping with animations as much that is possible, examples of animation clipping would be sims 4 with sex mods if you what how some animations look with thick or fat characters there will be quite some clipping going on with many poses.

Okay, of course I have to agree that our avis are all "perfectly"? shaped dolls, it would be pretty boring if we all would walked around like that in real life.

A little more customization with the bodysliders would be nice, would probably also make the avis look more believable.

But the way the chat is set up in terms of interaction with other players just doesn't allow too extreme possibilities. You'd probably have to turn the whole system upside down, and even if you did, new poses or even just new clothes would be extremely costly. I would rather not even think about the bugs that would arise as a result.

There are still many bugs with the existing sliders, clipping errors in poses and clothing, and...
Hiii @Gizmo... the female chest physics are still just ridiculous... 🤪

I would therefore prefer to see a little "clean up" here before considering such far-reaching changes. I think we should be a little careful with our wishes.