3DXChat Community

Superhero outfits and masks

Killpond

I see quite a few people trying to RP as superheroes or superheroines. Having more clothing options such as masks or superhero like outfits would help out with that a lot. Obviously not any trademarked ones but maybe some generic looking ones we can customize with full head or just a mask, along with being able to color different sections. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/2/2022 at 6:48 PM, MistressBeryl said:

Really? Wanna fuck Spiderman? RP ok, but what is next? Flying heroes? Supergirl? The Bat Hole? Robin doing a bj to Batman? Oh, now i begin to love the idea :)

laughing-rofl.gif

And, and... Lol By the way, I like the idea of SH clothes that would be fun, for theme parties too 😅

Edited by Khallum Troy

On 4/2/2022 at 7:40 AM, Killpond said:

I see quite a few people trying to RP as superheroes or superheroines. Having more clothing options such as masks or superhero like outfits would help out with that a lot. Obviously not any trademarked ones but maybe some generic looking ones we can customize with full head or just a mask, along with being able to color different sections. 

Generally think Cosplay outfit are on the low end in 3dxchat, assuming it's down prioritizing since mostly have police uniform, maid outfit and office dress and that is about it.

• 3 weeks later...

When I first arrived here at 3DX all those years ago, the thing that shocked me the most was the lack of clothing options and costumes. I was in total disbelief that there were no maid, doctors/nurses, cowboy/girl, military, construction, office attire among various others available.