3DXChat Community

System not working properly

xBlackBeautyx

Hello everyone. I could use some help please. I don't know if I'm the anyone having these issues. For the last week I have not been able to load shared rooms or my own without having to entering the room back-to-back for the room to load. I have been unable to see profiles including my own, I Can sometimes get messages and invites. Sometimes I can't at all. I have been a member for a few years and can't figure out what's going on. I have uninstalled and reinstalled 3 times.  I have sent messages for help with no response. Still same thing. PLEASE HELP !!Thank you 

Best place to start is to try @ColinDude's trouble shooting tests, and if you are happy to then to also download and run the additional scripts:

https://3dxchat-status.com/troubleshooting

Not being able to see profiles is a symptom of access to one of the servers not working. The cause is more likely to be a local issue to you or your internet service than it is to the game, but the best place to start is the link above.

10 hours ago, MeiLing said:

Or that the server is glitchy...but of course.... forbidden to mention it

Of course you are not forbidden to mention it, unless it's a self-imposed constraint.

The servers do seem to be too sensitive to lag.  The term 'glitchy' to me implies random issues which would affect most people some of the time.  When issues only affect some people most if the time it suggests a more localised resolution is needed (imho).