3DXChat Community

Clothed sex

Kehner

This topic has come up here again and again for years and is consequently ignored by the developers.

To deactivate the autoremove of the clothes is feasible or at least the possibility to put the clothes back on during the sexpose.

That such simple wishes are simply ignored and that for years already drives me crazy.

1 hour ago, MissBugster said:

This topic has come up here again and again for years and is consequently ignored by the developers.

To deactivate the autoremove of the clothes is feasible or at least the possibility to put the clothes back on during the sexpose.

That such simple wishes are simply ignored and that for years already drives me crazy.

Agreed.. Especially since it would also fix the bug of people in a room accepting a pose doesn't lose their clothes for everybody else in the room, if they had to manually remove them, it would be showed correctly

• 2 weeks later...

Dear developers, the demand for clothed sex has been appearing in the forum again and again for years and is consistently ignored by you. 

The fact that our avatars have their clothes torn off in sexposes is a BUG and not a FEATURE.

And this bug has existed for YEARS now.

I ask that you fix this please. It has already been mentioned in this thread that there used to be a third party program in the past that prevented the autoremove. 

So it is technically possible to disable this bug.

Please remove the autoremove for clothing during sexposes :)

Edited by MissBugster

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/20/2022 at 3:27 AM, Alys said:

I guess, this to work properly, the clothes should be having an extra option for sex with clothes.
Like... pant a bit down, or zippers open... or not to remove skirts, or move a bit aside the underwear.

Same as the coat should get an own layer te be worn also over top bottom or dress and option to wear it open with clothes visible (if you wear some ;)) and open it wide with spread legs like a flasher as a pose.
You will say bullshit, but that would make a lot of fun for ingame photograpy, i love to make good pictures.

• Kehner changed the title to Clothed sex
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/20/2022 at 2:27 AM, Alys said:

I guess, this to work properly, the clothes should be having an extra option for sex with clothes.
Like... pant a bit down, or zippers open... or not to remove skirts, or move a bit aside the underwear.

This a million times. Panties pulled aside it something big sexy and I wish it would be implemented.