3DXChat Community

Clothed sex

Kehner

I love this game, but one thing I don't like is the auto-undress. Starting an oral sex without clothes on or not being able to fuck a girl with her skirt on turns me off. It's much more exciting to have sex with clothes on and a progressive nude. That's why I would like you to remove the auto-undress and let us choose the clothes we want to take off.

This looks really bad

2.jpg

This looks much better

1.jpg

Edited by Kehner

• Kehner changed the title to Allow clothed sex (no auto-undress)

and also i think all clothes should be adjusted with options if @Gizmo will work on it then it needs to be done once and for all:

1. allow jeans / pants to slide down to knee level in certain poses

2. allow jeans to be ripped at the crotch area (like the stockings)

3. allow panties to be set aside

4. allow bra to set aside

5. allow tops to either be raised or opened

Axx ❤️

1 hour ago, Areej said:

and also i think all clothes should be adjusted with options if @Gizmo will work on it then it needs to be done once and for all:

1. allow jeans / pants to slide down to knee level in certain poses

2. allow jeans to be ripped at the crotch area (like the stockings)

3. allow panties to be set aside

4. allow bra to set aside

5. allow tops to either be raised or opened

Axx ❤️

That is a lot more work than just removing the auto undress "feature" 🙄

20 hours ago, MissD said:

That is a lot more work than just removing the auto undress "feature" 🙄

I agree... But it has to be done eventually? Maybe you have a different opinion? I think the game is great, but it needs some extra little touches to make it awesome.... thats my opinion...

Axx ❤️

1 hour ago, Areej said:

I agree... But it has to be done eventually? Maybe you have a different opinion?❤️

The question was not addressed to me, but I do have a different opinion. 

While your suggestion definitely sounds good, I don't think it has to be done. Because it would mean a lot of work for devs - to add alternative options for many clothes in the game. Even now we rarely getting new clothes. And if they will work on this feature - we probably will not see new clothes in a year or even two. And even after this we will have less new clothes because devs will have to make several models of some/many of them (at least two) - normal and pushed down / aside / ripped / etc. 

So if I would have to chose - to have more clothes or to have option to get panties/bra set aside and pants/jeans pulled down/ripped - I would chose more clothes. 

Simply allowing clothed sex is not perfect, but a real and simple solution. 

Its so frustrating, its been asked, asked and asked again, and on top of that, gizmo asked what features from the dll we would like as it was getting nuked with 64bit and it was asked there are well.

Now we all know that when someone says its a simple fix or addition, they often overlook many other unforeseen problems, in-turn not as easy as it may seem, but this one, it is an easy one to implement.  

The problem as gizmo would see it is that it can/does add in a layer of sloppiness and complexity as people not understanding  they need to or should undress when in the other poses.

• 5 months later...

I'm fairly new to this game, but this matter caught my eye.

I think the optional, complete remove auto-undressing during sex would be the best option. It would be enough to add one button with which the player would decide whether he wants to stay with the current system or simply not to undress automatically regardless of the circumstances.

I'm aware that taking into certain items or clothes would be difficult, so as I wrote earlier - a button to switch the undressing mode. We choose the current system, or we never undress automatically. Just like that.

18 hours ago, AIice said:

This has been asked for years... what make you think they will do this now? :( We wish... .

We wish! Did you read developers? :P 

Wouldn't it nice if the Devs ran a poll for how many actually wanted this? All they would need to do is add it to the side of the login screen... ❤️ you're in favor of a change. 💔 you're not in favor of a change. But then again, I also wish...

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, MissBugster said:

After the update and the new clothes, this is actually already necessary. It was always strange that the game rips off my skirt or pants in every sex pose, but with the new belts it seems really weird.

Please abolish the auto-removal of the clothes. We can manage to remove the clothes for the poses ourselves.

Yes it is very sexy to see the dildo go through the fabric....

11 minutes ago, MistressBeryl said:

You see it already wearing a dress. But removing those wonderful leather thingies is a pity same that it is not pssible to wear em under a coat. Missing fantasy, and every grown should be able to remove clothes that do not fit at a time.

My two pences: specific positions with clothes. It would be better

It would be nice if @Gizmo could comment on this. The subject has been raised from time to time in recent years, but has been ignored so far.

It shouldn't be a big step technically to turn off the clothing autoremove. If you ask around in the game, you will quickly notice that many players are annoyed by the autoremove.

12 hours ago, MeiLing said:

My two pences: specific positions with clothes. It would be better

Just remove the auto nude in all positions. People know when to get naked while roleplaying, and others like me prefer to have sex with clothes on like in a quickie, I don't care if the penis goes through the fabric of jeans or panties, later they could make it so that the jeans can be pulled down halfway and the panties are pushed aside so the penis can go in and look natural like in real life, but at least for now remove the auto nude, it is the worst thing in the game and ruins the sensuality and roleplay.

At least let us get clothes back on. I can accept that my skirt/pants/panties getting taken off when I am giving guy a blowjob (even if its very silly), but at least give me the option to quickly wear them back on - because now I have no option to do so. 

I mean we know thats possible. Been done before with a 3rd party tool or something... 

Now we wait for devs to actually make it happen. But nah, they're too busy adding new colored names and deciding how much money they want to milk out of us. 

13 minutes ago, Katsuya said:

Now we wait for devs to actually make it happen. But nah, they're too busy adding new colored names and deciding how much money they want to milk out of us. 

Well, they are busy with a good and useful stuff too, like new clothing customization for example...

But yeah, I don't understand why they can't give us an option to leave our clothes on during sex while we ask for it for years. I may be wrong, but I don't think its too much of a work if it could be added among many other futures with a Rochi's dll before.