3DXChat Community

Profile's descriptive text: Allow the text to be copied just like we can copy text in messages.

Morgman

So many descriptive texts are not in the same language as mine.  I would love to be able to copy the entire text so I can paste it into a translator.  It  is particularly difficult to translate Russian, for example.  I have to carefully type in the words using a Russian typewriter.

This will make it so much easier and faster to understand profiles.  We will be able more easily to get to know each other.

21 minutes ago, Morgman said:

So many descriptive texts are not in the same language as mine.  I would love to be able to copy the entire text so I can paste it into a translator.  It  is particularly difficult to translate Russian, for example.  I have to carefully type in the words using a Russian typewriter.

This will make it so much easier and faster to understand profiles.  We will be able more easily to get to know each other.

Russians who would like to meet other languagess, write in English mostly. The idea is good any way.