3DXChat Community

People ignored don't stay in the ignored list

MrsX

Hello.

For some weeks/months, I see again the people I ignore. I can ignore someone, leave the room, coming back and that person is there again. It's only the newly ignored ones, not the ones I ignored in the past. It also happens to some of my friends. How this can be fixed please ?

Edited by MrsX

• 4 weeks later...

Well, a month later the problem is still there, without any solution. The worse now, it's that I see some people, can read their texts in local/group, but they can't see me and when they look my profile, it's written I ignored them while I never did. It happens to me and a lot of friends, so it's not something unique.

Edited by MrsX

4 hours ago, MrsX said:

Well, a month later the problem is still there, without any solution. The worse now, it's that I see some people, can read their texts in local/group, but they can't see me and when they look my profile, it's written I ignored them while I never did. It happens to me and a lot of friends, so it's not something unique.

This look like a server glitch. Sometimes you will also have the following. You click an avatar and the profile says: avatar deleted...