3DXChat Community

Adding/Deleting Profile photos or slots plus deleting gifts

Fyrefly

Hi all,

Profile photos seem to be busted. Can upload new photos as normal but cannot delete once added. Also can't buy new photo slots for myself or purchase for someone else.

Gifts are also not able to be deleted.

Are there any ways to get around this? Is there a fix coming anytime soon?

Thanks,

Laz

Well, I just don't know if it's only me or if my profiles are corrupted or something. I checked with another friend that was able to add and delete no problem. So maybe re-installing would help?

9 hours ago, MissD said:

Sounds like a connection issue, try Colin's tool ?
https://3dxchat-status.com/troubleshooting

6 hours ago, Fyrefly said:

Well, I just don't know if it's only me or if my profiles are corrupted or something. I checked with another friend that was able to add and delete no problem. So maybe re-installing would help?

You should try the self-tests as suggested.  True they won't fix the problem, but they might help to isolate where a problem exists, and if server rather than client end problems then you can spare yourself lots of trial and error trying to fix something that is not in your gift to fix.  Instead, you will know to focus your efforts on trying to get the game admin/support team to help.

I figured it out! I had my UI set to the largest size (2.0) because of my screen resolution. When you try to delete a photo or gift, the confirmation prompt disappears off screen. Once I set back to the default 1.0, I can see the yes/no prompt. How aggravating!

Thanks to all for your suggestions!

Laz