3DXChat Community

Some things I’d like in 2022 (please ❤️)

_Sophie_

Flycam helps a lot if you want to see fast who's in a room. Not sure if such a chatlist wouldn't become very messy. But I agree, I can be difficult if you want to reach a person who's not at your friendlist. But on the other hand it helps a little against against trolls and people with just creepy games in their mind.

Being able to see your Friends in rooms is in all other social games I've played in the past so if your friends are going stalk you don't think they your friends at all. Oh no being stalked in game I so scared. pfft  And on Online Hide mode is in alot of other Social game aswell it seriously awesome. I rather supprised that this game didnt have it, the games I've played in past you check a box in login make you hidden then click the loggin button and you would hidden to anyone in friends list.

Yes well you wouldn't have wait if 3dxchat would open source the Development to the qualified players to move along the design and Dev of the content of the game. anyone can Download the unity tool sets. not me I am a Unreal 4 & 5 slut.

Edited by KylieSissyKitten

2 hours ago, KylieSissyKitten said:

Being able to see your Friends in rooms is in all other social games I've played in the past so if your friends are going stalk you don't think they your friends at all. Oh no being stalked in game I so scared. pfft 

Its funny how defensive you are about it.

On 3/12/2022 at 10:04 PM, Maartine said:

How about Locate Friends? When a friends is online, you can see in which room she is in her profile

On 3/13/2022 at 11:42 AM, Diana Prince said:

I don't know... That would help to stalk people. You can always ask them in a pm.

Then add option to allow a player to allow friends to locate them

Anything for men. Do not in any way shape or form care what it is, as long as it is something new for men to make them look like men, and not high school kids.

Come to think of it, all white and all black eyes as well, so the mod users don`t get to be so special as they think they are anymore.

26 minutes ago, Whimsy said:

Come to think of it, all white and all black eyes as well, so the mod users don`t get to be so special as they think they are anymore.

Mod users? What kind of mod are you talking about? 

If you don`t know, go find out, i am not "promoting" where you can find them, but i will say this, go to "any" place where vampire/goth/industrial people hang you will see users with all white or all black eyes. 

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Leeloo said:

What i would like to have for 2022 is: an update :D

It's coming !!! Probably a beta version will be available towards the end of June 2022 🙏

Edited by CatKatW

Hi guys! I know three hot poses that will greatly complement the game =))
1. On the couch, the girl jumps on the dick, stretching out. Feet on the floor.
2. Doggy style on the bed with arms twisting.
3. Deep blowjob on the bed, the guy on top, stretches the girl's arms.

I would really like to see these gifs in the game 💣😘

k1gif.gif

k2gif.gif

k3gif.gif

I'm here for a week now and I certainly saw (or better didn't see) some things that would be awesome to have. But before I start listing them, I want to ask, if there's already a list of suggestions, so I don't douple post. Because I can't imagine that I'm the first one who suggests these.

7 minutes ago, Ghulo said:

I want to ask, if there's already a list of suggestions, so I don't douple post. Because I can't imagine that I'm the first one who suggests these.

I don't think such a thing exists publicly. I mean I think (or at least I want to believe) that devs have a roadmap and at least partially it consists of players suggestions, but I never have seen such a list being published. 

Okay, what would I wish:

Long hair for male characters

feats that include breasts in Foreplay, like groping and nipple sucking.

Feature of notes in profiles. Where I can write down information about this player.

You're not able to read back conversations from yesterday, after logging out and in again. That's not good. If you could, the feature with the notes above would be obsolete.