3DXChat Community

Some things I’d like in 2022 (please ❤️)

_Sophie_

... Glory Holes walls, why the Glory hole itslef has to be separated ? Its very annoying.. the GH itslef can remain something apart if you want to add it to another proo, but the that square wall with he whole should have ther GH feature alrady attached to it just like the new dance pole, then you jsut need to spin it (passive/Active) side...

Yes I did my self a prop I can merge but once grouped, the measures boxes cant be used. which brings another one, why we cant use the measurements boxes for grouped object, wold work like any other prop from Center ...

Txs  xxx :)

Simple suggestion foir World Editor.. The lights.

Would be so nice on the 'Light Box' .. What if instead of the same icon all around, we have, the side spot icon on the sides, Kinda sun icon on the front, and a simple white dot on the back ...  

Would be so  uch easier when you want to angle them to see what your doing :)

my :2cents: :)

Translate English profile text

Unfortunately, my English is not that good, as far as I know other users in 3DX do the same. I often translate conversations with Google Tranlator.

For most players, it is easy to take over from the profile text - whether they fit together or not. Unfortunately, I often cannot understand the text.

Suggestion: Release the profile text for copying or add a translation function.

What do you think?

Kiss Sakura 😘

PS Translated with the Google translator

15 minutes ago, Maartine said:

Would it be possible to 'move, the avatras ¨POV' point so we don't see or teeths of eyes from the inside...

I undrstand the seach for realism, but.. ;) 

Maybe if we could be a little farther back, i dunno.  But I'm sure you get what I,m talking about

I think there are at least two ways to do this currently:

- You should be able to use the zoom wheel of a mouse

- If you go into to camera settings (camera icon top left of screen) you can adjust the zoom setting.

By adjusting the zoom you ought to be able to pull back your view a little so you are looking from above and behind the avatar (looking over its head).

Best to check for dental cavities though before changing the settings 😜😂

Edited by Leopardus

On 3/25/2022 at 4:07 PM, Maartine said:

Well, maybe my PC is a tad slow for the game, but I often have jaggy movement, or the avatr keeps walking facing a wall and geing out of there is sometimesdepending on the room design.. 

I agree, if to many poses are built in, you just have no option to move anywhere instead of klicking star symbols...

So that ist another reason, to make wasd working for movement....

On 3/31/2022 at 1:41 PM, Diana Prince said:

You can use Niblette's Naughty Designer III for easily creating a world file with every Windows font 🙂
Naughty Designer III - Niblette's Modz - 3dxModz

Tried it and its good, the only downside of it, is you can't (unelss there is a trick) resize the whole thing. 'squares' are ok  E F I H, etc.. , but with curves C D S ,, or angles A V W, some parts are not following. Tried with Center / Pivot, etc... You can move or rotate, but not resize, so the sign is sometimes very big

1 hour ago, Maartine said:

Tried it and its good, the only downside of it, is you can't (unelss there is a trick) resize the whole thing. 'squares' are ok  E F I H, etc.. , but with curves C D S ,, or angles A V W, some parts are not following. Tried with Center / Pivot, etc... You can move or rotate, but not resize, so the sign is sometimes very big

resizing is working. Check that global and center is chosen, and that you hold shift while resizing!

I'm new to the game, but...

1. some  poses in which a member suddenly appears. This is annoying. If it's a default strapon, but I would like to choose what I  suddenly get extra. Maybe even a red dot on the icon. That's enough for a start and and it's quite easy to realise 

2. I think it is not enough poses for group sex. I understand that due to the animations it is time-consuming, but I think that it is worth expanding this section with, for example, the option of orgasm or a more dynamic oral. This one thing pisses me off.  I think that the icons should always show where the guy is and where the woman is more clearly. Sometimes it's hard to know. 

3. I want  orgasm animation from behinde (on ass or/and back) :):) 

4. water sports I know it's a bit spicy, but some people like it  Maybe another fetish options.... maybe it's not in my bussines, but I think some special extras may be extra paid, it allows the creator to get extra money but it would be faster to develop the extras. I prefer to pay and have more than not have at all.

5. Animation for licking cum from a dick after orgasm. I know it's possible to simulate it other way, but an expressive animation would be very hot

6. I would like to take an extra skirt or a swimsuit with me without goes to edit profile

I would like it all but generally I have to say that game is great and very hot :)

10 hours ago, skaf said:

I'm new to the game, but...

1. some  poses in which a member suddenly appears. This is annoying. If it's a default strapon, but I would like to choose what I  suddenly get extra. Maybe even a red dot on the icon. That's enough for a start and and it's quite easy to realise 

2. I think it is not enough poses for group sex. I understand that due to the animations it is time-consuming, but I think that it is worth expanding this section with, for example, the option of orgasm or a more dynamic oral. This one thing pisses me off.  I think that the icons should always show where the guy is and where the woman is more clearly. Sometimes it's hard to know. 

3. I want  orgasm animation from behinde (on ass or/and back) :):) 

4. water sports I know it's a bit spicy, but some people like it  Maybe another fetish options.... maybe it's not in my bussines, but I think some special extras may be extra paid, it allows the creator to get extra money but it would be faster to develop the extras. I prefer to pay and have more than not have at all.

5. Animation for licking cum from a dick after orgasm. I know it's possible to simulate it other way, but an expressive animation would be very hot

6. I would like to take an extra skirt or a swimsuit with me without goes to edit profile

I would like it all but generally I have to say that game is great and very hot :)

2 + 5 + 6 :)

• 2 weeks later...

1. Bugfixing

2. Multilayer clothing for males (Shirt, tie and jacket independent for instance)

3. Partnerdance poses and animations including Ballroom and Swing-Dancestyles

4. More interactivity (movable assets, possibility to switch lights on and off etc.

5. World Editor - Bugfixing, especially regarding the save/loadfile-explorerbug - Nested grouping of objects, better selectability of objects, lettering, scalable textures, userdefinable textures

Good ideas all around in this thread. :)

I would like to be able to wear a t-shirt underneath my hoodie.

I would also like SOCKS, lol. Wearing any kind of footwear without them starts feeling sweaty and yucky real quick, irl. Lol. It would also just look better if we could wear socks with our shoes.

Thank you for your consideration ❤️

📸  My wish for 2022 would be that posting photos in the gallery becomes less expensive. The price for each subsequent photo is doubled and priceless to create a creative album and show and share interests. Less expensive photos is also an encouragement to surprise others with a gift to their gallery with Gift Photo Slot. It's a shame that there are still a lot of players with a poor empty profile and without photos  🙄 

I would like to be able to see who is in a member room or general room. Like a chat list of everyone in the room. (Like normal chat rooms.) 

Maybe have a zoom button to check them out if in the same place.

I would also like to be able to search for someone to be able to find their profiles and to friend them. Like new members you bring in.

You have to tell them where you are and meet to make friends? 

I'm new here but that is my biggest issue. I spend most of my time trying to see who has messaged me and as a beginner navigating around with your mouse can be a challenge at first.