3DXChat Community

Some things I’d like in 2022 (please ❤️)

_Sophie_

I’m a bit late making this thread, it was meant to be at the start of the year but hey ho.

Here’s some stuff I’d love to see in game before the end of the year;

1. blowjobs with bottom clothing still on - we’ve been asking for years, please let me give my partner a bj with my skirt/pants/panties still on. Gizmo if you do this, I’ll even give you one 😘

2 - cow print clothing - we have leopard print panties and bras in game, so please can we have cowprint stuff too please? 

3 - clothing sliders - I think it would be cool to allow us sliders to set the opacity and shinyness of the clothing we wear!

4 - more outfits/costumes - please give us some more themed outfits… nuns/priests, fireman/woman, doctor/nurse, cheerleader/footballer

5 - variants on existing clothing - I’d love to be able to change the material on a few bits of clothing, let us pick? Or add in the same clothing but with different material?

6 - MORE MALE OUTFITS - give the guys something to look forward too. Give them some more clothes please? I’m tired of getting fucked by clones

Very nice ideas.

I would like to be able to have varianst of my hairstyle. So to be able to wear my hair pinned up and wave it open ingame.

We need elegant clothing and jewelry. If you want to visit an elegant club, there is just on or two things to wear. Dunno who set a cat ear, tails and wings to higher priority in an adult game, than to clothing for adults.

Add more toys and fetish gear

Let females block penis, if it comes to a pose i want to have the srapon as default, not that penis.

11 hours ago, _Sophie_ said:

I’m a bit late making this thread, it was meant to be at the start of the year but hey ho.

Here’s some stuff I’d love to see in game before the end of the year;

1. blowjobs with bottom clothing still on - we’ve been asking for years, please let me give my partner a bj with my skirt/pants/panties still on. Gizmo if you do this, I’ll even give you one 😘

2 - cow print clothing - we have leopard print panties and bras in game, so please can we have cowprint stuff too please? 

3 - clothing sliders - I think it would be cool to allow us sliders to set the opacity and shinyness of the clothing we wear!

4 - more outfits/costumes - please give us some more themed outfits… nuns/priests, fireman/woman, doctor/nurse, cheerleader/footballer

5 - variants on existing clothing - I’d love to be able to change the material on a few bits of clothing, let us pick? Or add in the same clothing but with different material?

6 - MORE MALE OUTFITS - give the guys something to look forward too. Give them some more clothes please? I’m tired of getting fucked by clones

So good ideas! :) And the France Bob haircut for us girls please🙏

Demon tails for females and males. 

Elf or pointed ears for male and females. 

Gage piercings for male and females.

Can we also have it so we can have two different eye colors or white them out or black them out 

Can we get it so we can actually pick our own colors for the baseball caps instead of them being stuck in the colors they are. 

Also get a lot more patterns for males and female clothing. 

Males to be able to use stripper poles. 

Figureless biker gloves for male and females. 

Nails for males including eye liner for males. 

Chest, leg and arm hair. 

Corsets for females

Crop tops for males 

Skinny jeans for males 

Males allowed to have female parts cause some males have female genitalia. 

Making it so everything is color changeable. 

More hairstyles for males.  Fohawk, Side shaved, Long hair for men.

More hair styles for females. Side shaved hair styles where they aren't bald. Emo/gothic hair styles.

Fishnet shirts and tank top for men 

Being able to change clothing colors to  rainbow, sparkling, metallic, or pastels with gradient's. 

Hair bandanas for men and females.

Crowns and halos for males and females.

More necklaces for males and females 

Face and body piercings. 

Tribal tattoos. 

Fangs with a bite animation 

Backwards baseball cap for male and females with horns or teeth on them 

Leather chaps for males and females 

Leather vest for females and males. 

Vest for men 

Fishnet shirts for females. 

Spiked bras and throng set for females 

Chain bra and thong set for females 

More face sliders and body sliders. 

Uncut and cut male parts 

Avatars for true intersex and transgender people or even nonbinary people where they can pick what genitalia they have from males and females. (purple font) 

Color shading nipples

Smoking and vaping animations. 

Couple dance poses 

More moaning sounds for males and females. 

More tattoos (witchy tattoos, occult tattoos, Dragon, wolf tattoos egyptian tattoos, vampire tattoos.) 

Moveable face tattoos 

Crescent forehead moon tattoo. 

Blush tattoo kawaii.

Witches hat for males and females that you can change colors to. 

Letters for world making! 

and so much more. 

Edited by AddictionBae

14 hours ago, MistressBeryl said:

Very nice ideas.

I would like to be able to have varianst of my hairstyle. So to be able to wear my hair pinned up and wave it open ingame.

We need elegant clothing and jewelry. If you want to visit an elegant club, there is just on or two things to wear. Dunno who set a cat ear, tails and wings to higher priority in an adult game, than to clothing for adults.

Add more toys and fetish gear

Let females block penis, if it comes to a pose i want to have the srapon as default, not that penis.

You do know you can have the strap on always on by just clicking the strap on it wont show until you take off your pants though.

20 hours ago, AddictionBae said:

You do know you can have the strap on always on by just clicking the strap on it wont show until you take off your pants though.

I don´t want to wear a strapon all the time, just when it comes to a pose of that kind, i want a strapon by default instead of growing a dick.

On 2/19/2022 at 7:05 AM, AddictionBae said:

Demon tails for females and males. 

Elf or pointed ears for male and females. 

Gage piercings for male and females.

Can we also have it so we can have two different eye colors or white them out or black them out 

Can we get it so we can actually pick our own colors for the baseball caps instead of them being stuck in the colors they are. 

Also get a lot more patterns for males and female clothing. 

Males to be able to use stripper poles. 

Figureless biker gloves for male and females. 

Nails for males including eye liner for males. 

Chest, leg and arm hair. 

Corsets for females

Crop tops for males 

Skinny jeans for males 

Males allowed to have female parts cause some males have female genitalia. 

Making it so everything is color changeable. 

More hairstyles for males.  Fohawk, Side shaved, Long hair for men.

More hair styles for females. Side shaved hair styles where they aren't bald. Emo/gothic hair styles.

Fishnet shirts and tank top for men 

Being able to change clothing colors to  rainbow, sparkling, metallic, or pastels with gradient's. 

Hair bandanas for men and females.

Crowns and halos for males and females.

More necklaces for males and females 

Face and body piercings. 

Tribal tattoos. 

Fangs with a bite animation 

Backwards baseball cap for male and females with horns or teeth on them 

Leather chaps for males and females 

Leather vest for females and males. 

Vest for men 

Fishnet shirts for females. 

Spiked bras and throng set for females 

Chain bra and thong set for females 

More face sliders and body sliders. 

Uncut and cut male parts 

Avatars for true intersex and transgender people or even nonbinary people where they can pick what genitalia they have from males and females. (purple font) 

Color shading nipples

Smoking and vaping animations. 

Couple dance poses 

More moaning sounds for males and females. 

More tattoos (witchy tattoos, occult tattoos, Dragon, wolf tattoos egyptian tattoos, vampire tattoos.) 

Moveable face tattoos 

Crescent forehead moon tattoo. 

Blush tattoo kawaii.

Witches hat for males and females that you can change colors to. 

Letters for world making! 

and so much more. 

🇫🇷 Bonjour,

Pardon mais... Nous les hommes qui jouons avec des avatars hommes, on a déjà du mal à avoir du contenu pour homme digne de ce nom. On a déjà du mal à ressembler à des hommes. On a tous la même allure d'ados attardés, imberbes, n'ayant pas passés le cap du lycée, les devs ne nous offrant pas de contenus. La dernière grosse boite de contenus, on a eut la surprise d'avoir du contenu pour femme dont on ne sait pas trop quoi faire. On a des vêtements qui bugs, et qui n'ont pas l'air de déranger les concepteurs et vous, votre préoccupation c'est de proposer des parties génitales pour femmes, sur les avatars hommes ???
Mais franchement. Ouvrez les yeux. Vous ne voyez pas que 80% des utilisateurs sont des hommes qui utilisent des avatars femmes ? Pensez-vous vraiment qu'ils veulent des avatars hommes avec des parties génitales femmes ? Je ne crois pas que cela intéresse les hommes qui jouent pour la plus part en femmes, encore moins les hommes qui jouent en hommes.
Et je pense que, comme justement plus de 80% des avatars féminins sont fait par des hommes, que c'est pour ça que le développement de contenu exclusif masculin pour avatars hommes, est laissé loin derrière.
Si déjà on arrivait à avoir une paire de chaussettes dans le tiroir ça serait pas mal, puis la réparation de notre seule et unique chemise qui nous casse le cou, ça serait top. Au moins un vrai costume cravate et un smocking pour ne pas paraitre ringard près de madame la mariée, là ça serait Noël.
Je crois plutôt qu'ils sont plus occupés à intégrer un sac à main pour les femmes et des glowies sticks pour les dances.

🇺🇸 Hello,

Sorry but... We men who play with male avatars, we already have a hard time to have content for men worthy of the name. We have a hard enough time looking like men. We all look like retarded, beardless teenagers who didn't make it past high school, because the devs don't offer us content. The last big content company, we were surprised to have content for women that we don't really know what to do with. We have clothes that bug, and that don't seem to bother the designers and you, your concern is to offer female genitals on male avatars ???
But frankly. Open your eyes. Don't you see that 80% of users are men who use female avatars? Do you really think they want male avatars with female genitalia? I don't think that men are interested in this, as they play as women, let alone men who play as men.
And I think that, as more than 80% of female avatars are made by men, that's why the development of exclusive male content for male avatars is left far behind.
If we could get a pair of socks in the drawer it would be nice, and then the repair of our one and only shirt that breaks our neck, it would be great. At least a real suit and tie and a tuxedo so we don't look tacky around the bride, that would be Christmas.
I think they're busier integrating a purse for the ladies and glow sticks for the dancers.

More on the World Editor side, an easy way to move objects with maybe CTRL ot ALT then L/R/U/D keys, maybe adding SHIFT then L/R/U/D keys  for Rotation...

Each stroke woild equl the snap setting. A bit more 'photoshopy' like ;)

Unless its already there, I'm pretty new at all this and YES I'm kinda Addicted... :P

On 2/24/2022 at 10:22 AM, Khallum Troy said:

🇫🇷 Bonjour,

Pardon mais... Nous les hommes qui jouons avec des avatars hommes, on a déjà du mal à avoir du contenu pour homme digne de ce nom. On a déjà du mal à ressembler à des hommes. On a tous la même allure d'ados attardés, imberbes, n'ayant pas passés le cap du lycée, les devs ne nous offrant pas de contenus. La dernière grosse boite de contenus, on a eut la surprise d'avoir du contenu pour femme dont on ne sait pas trop quoi faire. On a des vêtements qui bugs, et qui n'ont pas l'air de déranger les concepteurs et vous, votre préoccupation c'est de proposer des parties génitales pour femmes, sur les avatars hommes ???
Mais franchement. Ouvrez les yeux. Vous ne voyez pas que 80% des utilisateurs sont des hommes qui utilisent des avatars femmes ? Pensez-vous vraiment qu'ils veulent des avatars hommes avec des parties génitales femmes ? Je ne crois pas que cela intéresse les hommes qui jouent pour la plus part en femmes, encore moins les hommes qui jouent en hommes.
Et je pense que, comme justement plus de 80% des avatars féminins sont fait par des hommes, que c'est pour ça que le développement de contenu exclusif masculin pour avatars hommes, est laissé loin derrière.
Si déjà on arrivait à avoir une paire de chaussettes dans le tiroir ça serait pas mal, puis la réparation de notre seule et unique chemise qui nous casse le cou, ça serait top. Au moins un vrai costume cravate et un smocking pour ne pas paraitre ringard près de madame la mariée, là ça serait Noël.
Je crois plutôt qu'ils sont plus occupés à intégrer un sac à main pour les femmes et des glowies sticks pour les dances.

🇺🇸 Hello,

Sorry but... We men who play with male avatars, we already have a hard time to have content for men worthy of the name. We have a hard enough time looking like men. We all look like retarded, beardless teenagers who didn't make it past high school, because the devs don't offer us content. The last big content company, we were surprised to have content for women that we don't really know what to do with. We have clothes that bug, and that don't seem to bother the designers and you, your concern is to offer female genitals on male avatars ???
But frankly. Open your eyes. Don't you see that 80% of users are men who use female avatars? Do you really think they want male avatars with female genitalia? I don't think that men are interested in this, as they play as women, let alone men who play as men.
And I think that, as more than 80% of female avatars are made by men, that's why the development of exclusive male content for male avatars is left far behind.
If we could get a pair of socks in the drawer it would be nice, and then the repair of our one and only shirt that breaks our neck, it would be great. At least a real suit and tie and a tuxedo so we don't look tacky around the bride, that would be Christmas.
I think they're busier integrating a purse for the ladies and glow sticks for the dancers.

Okay if you read the list over half of it was for males as well as other stuff for females.  Also reality my post was not just based off genitalia it was to make the game more fair considering men can't even strip on poles. Secondly males come in all shapes and sizes and reality trans men do exist so do intersex men and they do not have dicks. That was why I brought up that point. But reality look a the full list considering you only read a small part of it and commented. Also realize that I was commenting on the lack of male customizations as a whole. Considering I even know some people who play as female avys cause they have more customization. I also bring that up in a different post. But if you learned to read what I said and read all of it you would have learned that there's a lot of things listed for men. So reality the whole thing wasnt about just men having female parts it was about the fact that if they stopped the bs on advertising sex toys and chaturbate and worried more about expanding male avys and making everything more fair the game would be a lot more busy. 

Example if they allowed people to create things for men and females alike like second life and IMVU there would be a ton more people in this game and it wouldn't be all alts. Why are those games popular cause of the customizations that they have for all genders including having more for men. Also reality this whole comment of you saying its hard for a male to look male in the game no its not considering they have pretty much only beard stuff.  That is literally all men have. So since you wanted to claim i was all just about what was between the legs let me recap what I think they should do for the men. 

1. Give men more hair cause there's tons of styles that are being ignored.  both short and long. 

2. Abs slider where men can have more abs exposed 

3. being able to have different color eyes. including two different white out or black out. 

4. Bandanas, backsword's baseball cap, Small horns, and face and body piercings 

5. More body hair for abs, chest arms and legs. 

6. Make it so males can pole dance, Make more sexy male dances. 

7. Vest, mesh shirts, more shirts with tons of patterns. 

8. Make it so men can have more moan options 

9. Make it so men can control if they are flaccid or hard. 

10. Give men more options when it comes to face and body sliders. 

11. Let men have nails and even eye liner cause some men do ware it. 

12. Give men more manly tattoos such as tribal, skulls, even bad boy tattoos. 

13. Let men have more ripped jeans, jeans and pants, even shorts with bulges (males have bulges its odd that futas have this feature but men don't) 

14. Open shirts for men so they can show some sex appeal well being classy.

15. Let avatars smoke or vape with animations and have a better drinking animation like let men drink hard as much as beer. 

16. More manly standing poses 

17. A Dom pose for sitting or standing, More masculine poses with lovers. 

18. Skinny, Tight, and boot cut pants, Low rising pants for men.

19. Leather gear including leather vest or leather jacket that don't clip. for men and even fishnet shirts or mesh. 

20. Give men more then 2 sit poses. 

21. Make more couple dances like grinding for men to enjoy the dancing more.

22. Give men more shoe options. (cowboy boots, Good Boots, shoes that don't clip) 

23. Give men more necklaces and braces and bracelet options. 

24. Make more manly dances 

25. Make more cuddle poses for males who have more then one partner. 

26. Let males pick if they are cut or uncut! 

27. Give males cock piercings

28. Give men the option to ware condoms 

29. Give males the ablity to get divorced with out having to cost them a arm and a leg. (They already paid to get married why make them pay more.) 

30. Make it so the cloths don't clip cause men can not ware a tank and the shorts they clip when they ware it. 

31. Let people to create cloths and items for avatars this way people can use the xgold to gift real items and not just stickers!

32. Understand that not every male is the same so make it fare for customization for Nonbinary, Trans or Intersex males. 

On 3/8/2022 at 4:53 AM, AddictionBae said:

Okay if you read the list over half of it was for males as well as other stuff for females.  Also reality my post was not just based off genitalia it was to make the game more fair considering men can't even strip on poles. Secondly males come in all shapes and sizes and reality trans men do exist so do intersex men and they do not have dicks. That was why I brought up that point. But reality look a the full list considering you only read a small part of it and commented. Also realize that I was commenting on the lack of male customizations as a whole. Considering I even know some people who play as female avys cause they have more customization. I also bring that up in a different post. But if you learned to read what I said and read all of it you would have learned that there's a lot of things listed for men. So reality the whole thing wasnt about just men having female parts it was about the fact that if they stopped the bs on advertising sex toys and chaturbate and worried more about expanding male avys and making everything more fair the game would be a lot more busy. 

Example if they allowed people to create things for men and females alike like second life and IMVU there would be a ton more people in this game and it wouldn't be all alts. Why are those games popular cause of the customizations that they have for all genders including having more for men. Also reality this whole comment of you saying its hard for a male to look male in the game no its not considering they have pretty much only beard stuff.  That is literally all men have. So since you wanted to claim i was all just about what was between the legs let me recap what I think they should do for the men. 

1. Give men more hair cause there's tons of styles that are being ignored.  both short and long. 

2. Abs slider where men can have more abs exposed 

3. being able to have different color eyes. including two different white out or black out. 

4. Bandanas, backsword's baseball cap, Small horns, and face and body piercings 

5. More body hair for abs, chest arms and legs. 

6. Make it so males can pole dance, Make more sexy male dances. 

7. Vest, mesh shirts, more shirts with tons of patterns. 

8. Make it so men can have more moan options 

9. Make it so men can control if they are flaccid or hard. 

10. Give men more options when it comes to face and body sliders. 

11. Let men have nails and even eye liner cause some men do ware it. 

12. Give men more manly tattoos such as tribal, skulls, even bad boy tattoos. 

13. Let men have more ripped jeans, jeans and pants, even shorts with bulges (males have bulges its odd that futas have this feature but men don't) 

14. Open shirts for men so they can show some sex appeal well being classy.

15. Let avatars smoke or vape with animations and have a better drinking animation like let men drink hard as much as beer. 

16. More manly standing poses 

17. A Dom pose for sitting or standing, More masculine poses with lovers. 

18. Skinny, Tight, and boot cut pants, Low rising pants for men.

19. Leather gear including leather vest or leather jacket that don't clip. for men and even fishnet shirts or mesh. 

20. Give men more then 2 sit poses. 

21. Make more couple dances like grinding for men to enjoy the dancing more.

22. Give men more shoe options. (cowboy boots, Good Boots, shoes that don't clip) 

23. Give men more necklaces and braces and bracelet options. 

24. Make more manly dances 

25. Make more cuddle poses for males who have more then one partner. 

26. Let males pick if they are cut or uncut! 

27. Give males cock piercings

28. Give men the option to ware condoms 

29. Give males the ablity to get divorced with out having to cost them a arm and a leg. (They already paid to get married why make them pay more.) 

30. Make it so the cloths don't clip cause men can not ware a tank and the shorts they clip when they ware it. 

31. Let people to create cloths and items for avatars this way people can use the xgold to gift real items and not just stickers!

32. Understand that not every male is the same so make it fare for customization for Nonbinary, Trans or Intersex males. 

🇫🇷 J'ai lu ton poste en entier. Il y a de bonnes propositions, je n'ai pas dit le contraire. Il y en a que je trouve bien, d'autres moins intéressantes, mais cela dépend, bien évidemment des goûts de chacun.
Ce qui a attiré mon attention, en effet, c'est particulièrement cette proposition. Vous parlez d'équité, mais de l'équité pour qui ? Je ne comprends pas le sens, ni la pertinence de cette demande.

Vous parlez des hommes trans, qui n'ont pas de pénis. Ils n'en n'ont pas tant qu'ils sont en transitions, et qu'ils n'ont pas fait le parcours chirurgical complet. C'est logique. C'est comme les femmes trans, tant qu'elles n'ont pas fait le parcours chirurgical complet, elles ont encore leur sexe d'assignation à la naissance.
 Certains choisissent de ne pas aller jusqu'au bout, pour diverses raisons, qui leurs sont propres. Parce que ce sont des interventions risquées. Peut-être parce que ce sont des opérations, lourdes et complexe ? Que sais-je ?

Bref, on ne peut pas prétendre savoir ce qu'ils veulent. Laissez les hommes trans s'exprimer sur le sujet eux-même. Est-ce que cela leur plairait vraiment ? Est-ce que cela est vraiment dans leurs attentes sur la plateforme? Est-ce que ça serait dans leur intérêt ? Ou alors est-ce qu'ils s'en fichent et sont très bien avec les avatars hommes actuels?

Vous dites que cela existe pour les avatars femmes. Oui, mais vous avez des femmes qui vous disent qu'elles n'aiment pas ces options dans leur tableau de bord... Mais elles sont forcées de faire avec, elles n'ont pas le choix.
Sur d'autres plateformes, ça n'existe pas et les gens ne se posent pas ce genres de questions. Il y a des avatars hommes, et femmes. Point. Et cela ne retire rien à l'attraction pour ces plateformes et plaisir qu'ont ces gens d'y être, trans ou pas.  Le fait qu'il n'y ai pas ce types d'options n'a pas du tout fait diminuer leurs nombres de clients.

Il est vrai qu'avoir ces options, n'oblige pas de les utiliser forcément, mais encore une fois, il s'agit de la pertinence de la demande.
Par exemple, jusqu'à il y a peut de temps, les avatars n'avaient pas de sandales, et les femmes pas de robes de mariées ce qui était ridicule, puisque l'univers de 3DXChat nous place sur des iles, et qu'il y a l'option se marier, mais aucun objet en rapport avec la plage, ou le mariage. Pas une seule paire de sandale dans la garde robe et pas un smoking ou robe de mariée non plus... Ce qui n'était pas logique. Il leur a fallut dix ans pour ça. Bon nous les hommes on attend toujours le smocking.^^
On ne peut nager qu'un seul type de nage. On ne peut pas plonger, (sauf du yatch, ou de la plage principale), nager sous l'eau. Avoir de l'équipement de plongée. Un masque et un tuba et nager en surface, ou faire la plongée sous marine. C'est bête comme idée. En dix ans, on n'a aucune inter action intéressante avec l'environnement dans le quel on est. On peut boire une bière qu'on ne peut pas lâcher quand on le souhaite. Et pourquoi pas une tasse de café ou de thé ? On a une pose de téléphone, mais aucun téléphone portable à la main. Ils pourraient nous mettre une pomme ? (jeu de mot, j'ai parlé du fruits lol). Faire danser son avatar toute la journée ou toute la soirée, au bout d'un moment, c'est d'un ennuie mortel. Voilà ce qui pour moi, sont des demandes pertinentes et logiques qui apporteraient plus de fun. Et ce n'est qu'une petite partie, d'une très longue liste.

🇺🇸 You are talking about trans men, who do not have a penis. They don't have a penis until they are in transition and have gone through the entire surgical process. That makes sense. It's like trans women, until they've gone through the full surgical process, they still have their assigned gender at birth.
 Some choose not to go through with it, for various reasons, which are unique to them. Because it's a risky procedure. Maybe because they are heavy and complex operations? What do I know?

In short, we can't pretend to know what they want. Let trans men speak out on the subject themselves. Would they really like it? Is it really in their expectations on the platform? Would it be in their best interest? Or do they just not care and are fine with the current male avatars?

You say this exists for female avatars. Yes, but you have women telling you that they don't like these options in their dashboard... But they are forced to do it, they have no choice.
On other platforms, it doesn't exist and people don't ask these kinds of questions. There are male and female avatars. Period. And that doesn't take anything away from the attraction for these platforms and the pleasure these people have to be there, trans or not.  The fact that there are no such options has not diminished their numbers at all.

It's true that having these options doesn't necessarily mean you have to use them, but again, it's about the relevance of the demand.
For example, until recently, avatars didn't have sandals, and women didn't have wedding dresses, which was ridiculous, since the 3DXChat universe places us on islands, and there is the option to get married, but no beach or wedding related items. Not a single pair of sandals in the wardrobe and not a tuxedo or wedding dress either... Which was not logical. It took them ten years to do this. Well we men are still waiting for the smocking ^^
You can only swim one type of swimming. You can't dive (except from the yacht, or from the main beach), swim underwater. Have diving equipment. A mask and snorkel and swim on the surface, or do scuba diving. It's a silly idea. In ten years, you don't have any interesting interaction with the environment you're in. You can drink a beer that you can't let go of when you want. And why not a cup of coffee or tea? We have a phone pose, but no cell phone in hand. Could they put an apple on us? (pun intended, I said fruit lol). To make your avatar dance all day or all evening, after a while, it's a deadly bore. These are the things I think are relevant and logical requests that would bring more fun. And this is only a small part, of a very long list.

Another one that would be Great.. Maybe because I'm too N00b, ;)

When you click to go somewhere and your avatar 'hits a wall' =  Go to 'auto idle' and turn around after what? 2 seconds... isntead of keep walking and walking... Also when your avatar keps walking cause you clicked too far, maybe clicking idle (number) would stop her where she is now.

Usually when it happens to me, I'm stuck "inside' the model with no way to see where to go and get out of there... No matter which camera view im in F5 F6 or Worst F7 where youre stuck in your head 'Not always a pleasant place' lol 

5 hours ago, Maartine said:

Another one that would be Great.. Maybe because I'm too N00b, ;)

When you click to go somewhere and your avatar 'hits a wall' =  Go to 'auto idle' and turn around after what? 2 seconds... isntead of keep walking and walking... Also when your avatar keps walking cause you clicked too far, maybe clicking idle (number) would stop her where she is now.

Usually when it happens to me, I'm stuck "inside' the model with no way to see where to go and get out of there... No matter which camera view im in F5 F6 or Worst F7 where youre stuck in your head 'Not always a pleasant place' lol 

Good idea.

In the meantime, you should be able to click one of the 5 types of standing poses to stop walking on the spot into a wall.  But you'll just be standing staring at the wall instead.

And when you are stuck in your head (lol) try rotating your view rather than trying f5, f6 or f7.  You might also need to zoom out a little as well (either with the mouse wheel or via the camera icon (top left of screen) and using the zoom slider.

Edited by Leopardus

A few things I'd like to see added or changed...

1. Select what Tattoos you'd like on your body so make each one individually selectable.

2. More necklaces like pearls or chains with crosses etc just a few more than the 3 available now.

3. Fabric patterns. Florals for instance

4. More sexy lingerie like teddies or sexy nighties

5 Socks for the guy's LOL

Absolutely love this game and appreciate all the effort put into it so a BIG thank you to the Devs and staff!!

As much as I respect all opinions here, I'm a bit surpised that most whishes are for details that don't really improve playability of the game.

Clothes and small details are also important and fun, but don't really improve the 'play' experience.

I'd rather see better controls, more fluidity, etc.... But keeep 'hem coming I belive the guys behind the games are reading these :)

Smoother animations with variations and dynamic customization, like grabbing my breasts or adjusting the way a blowjob is performed. Also MANY more casual animations like holding hands, sports animations (The workout ones are a step in the right direction). Lots more things to interact with, similar to Habbo hotel? Idk I never played that game but it had a lot of clickables if I remember. 

On 3/19/2022 at 7:04 PM, Leopardus said:

Do you have any specific examples of these?

Well, maybe my PC is a tad slow for the game, but I often have jaggy movement, or the avatr keeps walking facing a wall and geing out of there is sometimes difficult depending on the room design..  (sme desginer seam to think that we move in there like in real world, with too much stuff around, but that only my 2 cents...)

So my point was having the devs working on stuff that really brings an added value to the game more that some little detials that might be irrelevnt to how much 'fun, you will have in the game

agian, just my 2 cents :) xoxoxo