3DXChat Community

new laptop

juliejj

5 hours ago, juliejj said:

i’m going to buy a new laptop and want same help making sure witch one i should get

Suggest putting in search "best laptop 2022" or "best budget laptop 2022" in one search engines watch a few them, kind of like taking second opinion from doctor. So you're sure the reviews or product coverage is in consensus with that others say, then make sure to check what kind of heat exhaust/ventilation it has to prevent component overheating, since it's usually one biggest issues with laptops given their sizes and limited places heat can go in order to vented, so you want laptop that can handle the exhaust of heat from coolers and component well.

Finally make up the decision what is best for you, that is usually what I personally do.

Edited by TashaTight

🇫🇷 Je pense que n'importe quel ordinateur portable récent, avec quand même une bonne carte graphique fera l'affaire. Si j'arrive à tenir dans 3DXChat avec un vieux ordinateur portable, qui a probablement 8 ans ou 10 ans, je t'assure que ton nouveau fera largement l'affaire lol 😅😂
Je te conseil, par contre, d'investir dans une planche rafraichissante, que tu glisse sous ton laptop et que tu branches en USB pour éviter la surchauffe, ainsi qu'un extracteur d'air chaud. Mon PC chauffe beaucoup, j'ai investi dans un extracteur d'air et depuis, plus aucun soucis. J'ai acheté le KLIM Cool +. C'est vraiment efficace. Et avec ça, votre ordinateur portable devrait durer plus longtemps.

🇺🇸 I think any recent laptop with a good graphics card will do. If I can get through 3DXChat with an old laptop, which is probably 8 or 10 years old, I can assure you that your new one will do the trick lol 😅😂
I would advise you, however, to invest in a cooling board, that you slide under your laptop and that you plug in USB to avoid overheating, and a hot air extractor. My PC heats up a lot, I invested in an air extractor and since then, no more worries. I bought the KLIM Cool +. It is really efficient. and with that, your laptop should last longer.