3DXChat Community

More type of bodies

GwennStone

🇫🇷 Cela serait très super d'avoir différents de corps, plus ou moins minces, musclés, ou voluptueux. Grands, de taille moyenne ou petits.
Le problème est dans les poses entres avatars (poses romantiques et/ou sexuelles). En effet, il faudrait pouvroir adapter chaque pose qui existe depuis le début, avec les différentes corpulences d'avatars. Autrement vous allez risquer de vous retrouver avec une main qui traverse quelque part, ou autre.
Bien que un aspect plus musclé des avatars serait possible.

Je crois d'ailleurs que c'est pour cela qu'ils ont retirés l'options d'avoir des tailles d'avatars différentes, d'après ce que j'ai pu lire, par des utilisateurs qui sont là depuis plusieurs années.

🇺🇸 It would be great to have different bodies, more or less thin, muscular, or voluptuous. Big, medium or small.
The problem is in the poses between avatars (romantic and/or sexual poses). Indeed, it would be necessary to adapt each pose which exists since the beginning, with the various avatar's body types. Otherwise you will risk to find yourself with a hand crossing somewhere, or something else.
Although a more muscular appearance of the avatars would be possible.

I think that's why they removed the option to have different avatar sizes, from what I've read, by users who have been there for several years.

Edited by Khallum Troy

On 2/11/2022 at 7:56 AM, Khallum Troy said:

🇫🇷 Cela serait très super d'avoir différents de corps, plus ou moins minces, musclés, ou voluptueux. Grands, de taille moyenne ou petits.
Le problème est dans les poses entres avatars (poses romantiques et/ou sexuelles). En effet, il faudrait pouvroir adapter chaque pose qui existe depuis le début, avec les différentes corpulences d'avatars. Autrement vous allez risquer de vous retrouver avec une main qui traverse quelque part, ou autre.
Bien que un aspect plus musclé des avatars serait possible.

Je crois d'ailleurs que c'est pour cela qu'ils ont retirés l'options d'avoir des tailles d'avatars différentes, d'après ce que j'ai pu lire, par des utilisateurs qui sont là depuis plusieurs années.

🇺🇸 It would be great to have different bodies, more or less thin, muscular, or voluptuous. Big, medium or small.
The problem is in the poses between avatars (romantic and/or sexual poses). Indeed, it would be necessary to adapt each pose which exists since the beginning, with the various avatar's body types. Otherwise you will risk to find yourself with a hand crossing somewhere, or something else.
Although a more muscular appearance of the avatars would be possible.

I think that's why they removed the option to have different avatar sizes, from what I've read, by users who have been there for several years.

They removed that because many people asked for that. It was working Interesting. When we were not using animations, our body sizes could be as small as we did in settings. But if we were using animations, our bodies automatically changed to the common size. 

2 hours ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

They removed that because many people asked for that. It was working Interesting. When we were not using animations, our body sizes could be as small as we did in settings. But if we were using animations, our bodies automatically changed to the common size. 

Ah oui d'accord. Je connais ça. Je crois que c'est quand ils ont retirés cette option, que les avatars hommes ont gagnés un priapisme permanent. Ils devraient arranger cela par contre.

Oh yes, right. I know that. I think it was when they took that option away, that the male avatars gained permanent priapism. They should fix that though.

On 2/10/2022 at 4:38 AM, GwennStone said:

First of all i think the bodies and the graphics in this game are excellent and i love them! and i would really like to see more types of male/female bodies as muscled girls or chubby ones, also slim males or chubby males, i think that they would look excellent :D 

What do you guys and girls think? :3 

61nkGG7niVL.jpg

1077931a-1248-474a-93bb-41d53e936b94-m.jpg

I agree! and diffrent types of skin types that will show age etc. Let's hope for that in the futute

• 9 months later...
49 minutes ago, Janet said:

Different skin textures would be really nice. maybe also some with scars for dangerous plays
I would also enjoy when you get sweatier after a while of sex, or an option where you can control sweat level 😇

🇫🇷 Et bien, tu peux changer la couleur de ta peau. Pareil pour la sueur. Cependant, ton idée d'un curseur de contrôle du niveau pour la sueur, accessible directement dans le jeu, serait bien.

🇺🇸 Well, you can change the color of your skin. The same goes for sweat. However, your idea of a level control slider for sweat, accessible directly in the game, would be nice.

8 minutes ago, Khallum Troy said:

🇫🇷 Et bien, tu peux changer la couleur de ta peau. Pareil pour la sueur. Cependant, ton idée d'un curseur de contrôle du niveau pour la sueur, accessible directement dans le jeu, serait bien.

🇺🇸 Well, you can change the color of your skin. The same goes for sweat. However, your idea of a level control slider for sweat, accessible directly in the game, would be nice.

Well, changing skin color doesn't adds stuff like freckles,scars, birthmarks, muscles , i would like to have a freckled skin sometimes :)

it's not hard to make avatars look either well shaped or muscular, a new set of skin texture, or just something like tattoo but could be applied on body sliders would do it's magic without breaking current clothes. Illusion add this feature to their games about 10 years ago,  which means it's not really hard things to do. But on the other hand, bbw body shape needs to change the whole thing, which seems a little...... hard to solve