3DXChat Community

My little Eden

EvaMarie

Thank you for the very kind lines. I tried to make the green as natural as possible with our rather limited possibilities. For users with a weaker pc maybe a performance problem, but as the name says this room should just be My little Eden.

There are already more than enough other rooms, just designed and pushed for big parties, but I want to create something different here, go my own way and feel comfortable with the atmosphere.

So if you would like to see it ingame just let me know, I'm always glad for new ideas, suggestions and constructive criticism.

Thank you, very nice. I would say I'm about 65% done.
I'm already satisfied with large parts of the island, even though I'm always coming up with new ideas to create new scenes worth exploring. With the tree house I'm finished with two of the planned three floors, but still always, change, add or try to improve things.

So maybe I should have better called this room "My neverending Story".

4 hours ago, EvaMarie said:

So maybe I should have better called this room "My neverending Story".

I was actually thinking about naming a room that I've been building for about 2 years now "The Never Ever Club", but I've been on and off 3DX, so, who knows when I'm actually going to finish it... It's been too long, I'm afraid. 😅

But yes, keep up the good work. 👍

Edited by Charlie Masterson

I'm really overwhelmed by all the great feedback here, and it's always nice to get one or two new ideas this way.

Yes, the Room should feel alive. The project has grown more and more over time, smaller gifts and ideas from good friends have been incorporated as well as special places where very nice memories already hang.

I hope to keep this lively development, and I always look forward to welcoming good friends and nice visitors.

A very dear thank you to all of you

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, EvaMarie said:

Well, it's a cloakroom. But you can leave your jacket here, the temperatures inside the treehouse very pleasant. And maybe a nice place to hide for a quick...

775203172_2022-06-1319-09-02_27880.thumb.jpg.83e11282700302f8e1ebe9fa20bd3001.jpg

Oh.  You said JackET.  But feel free to leave me here too.  The place is beautiful!  Nice work, Eva. 🙂