3DXChat Community

character creation

vlos

I have realized in the last 24 hours  that we need  more upgrades  during character creation. first more types of moans and  sounds  of interactions  screams etc  while having sex .Next  we need a variety of penis attachments  sizes  length and girths  colors etc. and while we are at it  different vaginas and maybe even more breast sizes.It wont be easy Im sure  to make it all work  but Im sure can be done  and can even charge  for  some extras.

What I'm missing from the character edit :):

- body shape (fatter - muscular slider)
- different breast shapes
- pregnant body (on / off mode + slider ... this mode could not use certain poses)
- for men: slightly larger and slightly smaller cock size -slider ... there is a small distance even in the poses, which does not spoil the animation!

you make a point  a slider  could  work for body parts  plus make  role play interesting having that feature during game play as far as animation the more money they  make on certain items  the more they can  change and innovate .

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/1/2022 at 2:53 PM, vlos said:

I have realized in the last 24 hours  that we need  more upgrades  during character creation. first more types of moans and  sounds  of interactions  screams etc  while having sex .Next  we need a variety of penis attachments  sizes  length and girths  colors etc. and while we are at it  different vaginas and maybe even more breast sizes.It wont be easy Im sure  to make it all work  but Im sure can be done  and can even charge  for  some extras.

All for different moans and yes maybe cut and uncut for guys and more but why have different penis sizes everyone would max it out to cover the fact they are only about 6 inchs in rl anyways. Also lets not make it more worst and make people look like bimbos cause they already do enough. Its already bad enough that most bbc are google found people and really white men. but your acting like people would actually pick different sizes. 

On 2/2/2022 at 10:54 AM, Angelqueen said:

What I'm missing from the character edit :):

- body shape (fatter - muscular slider)
- different breast shapes
- pregnant body (on / off mode + slider ... this mode could not use certain poses)
- for men: slightly larger and slightly smaller cock size -slider ... there is a small distance even in the poses, which does not spoil the animation!

yes 👍 slider to shape more induvidual charcaters will bring more fun in the game