3DXChat Community

pashion

Images from the event! ^_^ Was a great event! Thank you Pashion for arranging it the past couple of months it was so awesome and It was a privilege to be the one to DJ the event! Loved the song choices! The atmosphere was perfect and everyone knew the music and were dancing along and singing along it was an awesome and amazing night, one I will never forget!!!

Happy Birthday to both Camden and Staci, I love you both <3

254b5154d8.jpg

3e4558ebc8.jpg

a10d44104d.jpg

ed2594d562.jpg

cf2b2bb79c.jpg

3ccf8b64aa.jpg

9655222d01.jpg

6b4919d502.jpg

60cea93d13.jpg

I hope you had a awesome night cammy you are such a special person and I truly loved celebrating your bday with you. Thankyou so much for djing ashie I know it was very early in the morning for u. Thanks to everyone else that helped me over the past month make this possible I know I was pushy and bossy at times lol.

heres a lil pic of the bday girl

4c6a4386f2.jpg 51c3f13265.jpg

Thanks everyone who came out. I really enjoyed myself.Special thanks and hugs to Pashion (sista from another mista) for arranging it, Ash for DJing and Shanti for the poster. I love you guys. Thanks to my baby for being you and always there for me. Thanks to my sister friend Staci, love you chica. The voice wishes were the best and an excellent idea. I was totally surprised and speechless. Loves yall's sexy voices. It was completely awesome and I am honored, truly.

Great celebrating the event with Cammie Camm.  So glad  you enjoyed it. You have a lot of friends that love you and even more friends that wanted to share the day.  I cant think of a better month for a b-day.  Pisces rock...And man you  made that purple look great...

I know Twink would say the same and hell probably did....so cute...

Muah