3DXChat Community

pashion

Happy Birthday To The Most Awesome Woman To Join 3DX!!!

You are all invited to come help us celebrate this wonderful woman's birthday this Friday night (Camden's time) at the night club. Our very own DjAsh will be spinning Cammys all time fave tunes for over 2 hours. Her closest friends have gotten together over the past 2 months to organize this event for this beautiful lady who we love and adore. The dress code is Purple so please come in your sexiest purple attire.

O4pQhVX.jpg

Time Converter

Bow Down Bitches!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyuUWOnS9BY

i love the poster <3

of course i will be there to celebrate Cammy <3  cant wait. and of course, with an awesome purple outfit ^^

omaegaaaaaaaaah should i wear purple hair!? i dont wanna be a pipi ! ahhaha :D so exited for this Bday party *o*

hey blue Khukhuritobro, its time to change ^^ cant wait to see ya in purple ^^ im sure it will be better on you than blue haha

:P

"Camden's time" xD

Haha I may pull out some parachute pants in shiny purple.

omaegaaaaaaaaah should i wear purple hair!? i dont wanna be a pipi ! ahhaha :D so exited for this Bday party *o*

DO IT it will be a who wore it best showdown

I can't wait to spank dat ass 31 times.

I'm ascared and please no canoe paddles :P <3

Can't wait to celebrate cammy's awesomeness... and help smokie spank her :P

Love ya <3

Cammy's bday party turned into a Pipi Cosplay night hahaha

Purple is awesome. Love ya and easy with the spanking

Excited to celebrate your big day lady!  Spanking that A**will be fun... I'm waiting to see how you hold up...Smoque and Shanti sound serious....  I can bring you a seat cushion.

Muah love you!

Purple will never look so good

Haha,please do bring a cushion, love you chica.

Happy birthday my love! And no one is spanking that ass but me! Y'all can spank each others ass...this booty is mine >:-) hahaha. Your are amazing sweet cheeks and the most amazing woman in the world. Can't wait!!! That is to all who helped put this together!

Well the man has spoken.I may just hide behind you all night.  Haha, You are amazing and mean the world to me. Love you tons.

i love the poster <3

of course i will be there to celebrate Cammy <3  cant wait. and of course, with an awesome purple outfit ^^

hey blue Khukhuritobro, its time to change ^^ cant wait to see ya in purple ^^ im sure it will be better on you than blue haha

:P

You rock the purple almost as good as me :P And it is better than blue. Can't wait to see you there <3

Let's have a good night everyone woohooooo!

With you on the wheels of steel how can it not be? Love ya

Happy birthday camden .... akali and me will be there .. have a great one ..

Thanks Thugsta, looking forward to seeing you both there.

Just so everyone knows it's her actual burfday today!!!!

So happy bday bitch!!!! Mwaaaaa

Smooches and thank you so much, all of you. Yall are bringing out emotions in me and stuff :D