3DXChat Community

Lako - Design Studio

Lako

Hello everyone, this is Lako. 

Some of you probably know me :)

I remember the day when the developers added the World Editor. Then all the players tried to do something new and unique, we got a lot of new and interesting features. If you have been playing for less than 3 years, you probably don’t know that you used to build houses from tables HA HA HA :) it was a fun time and then I thought it was very difficult, so I didn’t build anything.

I was happy with the appearance of the Editor, I opened it, looked, realized that I did not understand anything, I realized that this is a huge and interesting science that I will "play" from time to time. I wandered around the rooms a lot, met builders, learned how to create interesting and unique things. When I mastered the Editor, I realized that now I can realize almost anything, any even the most daring fantasies have become much closer and more accessible. I built small projects, helped my friends create something special for them. Sometimes my friends praised me and step by step I believed in my abilities more and more. Perhaps this is the stage when I want to start showing you my work, I want to know your opinion, your advice and wishes.
Sometimes photos and videos with my projects, ideas and interesting ways will appear in this topic, which I hope you enjoy!

Let's dream and create together!🥰

Thanks for your attention to my post.

Edited by Lako

Hello dears)

It was a great Friday night, Manka and I lay on the couch all evening and ate ice cream,

we thought about which movie to watch and then we were advised "Fifty Shades of Grey"

Now I want to know your opinion about the film, did you like it?

Did you like Christian Gray penthouse?

I found a lot of interesting photos and styles of those apartments)) let's see together

Интерьер дома Кристиана

Дом Кристиана

Интерьер дома Грея

Интерьер дома Кристиана

Красная комната из фильма «50 оттенков серого»

Интерьер дома из «50 оттенков серого»

Интерьер дома Кристиана Грея

I think this is a great work of designers and production designers.
Expensive branded furniture from the coolest designers pleasantly surprised me.
7 years have passed, but even today the furnishings of those apartments look very luxurious.
I will gladly try to create such apartments in our game.
I am interested in your ideas and opinions, I will post the construction process and some interesting solutions that I have already come up with)

Edited by Lako

If you try and copy exact, you're going to come up against some really tough builder limitations. For efficiency and sanity you're much better off using these for inspiration rather than copy. It will still look fantastic if you spend the time on details. :).  

Either way, good luck and good building. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone!

This week was full of complex projects and construction work, I ran everywhere in an orange helmet and jumped on a stepladder.🪜

I was tired and began to plan the weekend in advance. I think I found a cool hotel, look at the photos.

I'm wondering if you would like to relax in such a place?

Tomorrow I'm going to hang out at the Red Line Bar, find me there and I'll give you a present from that hotel, one funny little thing, it can be a subject of pleasure or even a weapon 😆

★RED LINE BAR★ THURSDAY - 02/17/22 (6pm EST)

so, again - find me there and write me the password then ill give you some thing    🎁

Password -  "supercalifragilisticexpialidocious"

2022-02-16 04-39-54_2857146.png

2022-02-16 04-40-25_2858988.png

2022-02-16 04-41-10_2861690.png

2022-02-16 04-41-20_2862262.png

2022-02-16 04-41-53_2864125.png

2022-02-16 04-43-36_2869193.png

2022-02-16 04-44-18_2871383.png

2022-02-16 04-45-19_2874961.png

2022-02-16 04-46-01_2877381.png

2022-02-16 06-53-44_3300890.png

Edited by Lako