3DXChat Community

Scan the QR Code on the game screen

Morgman

Lovense Connection Guide, Step 4 Scan QR Code, etc.

Lovense Remote app for Windows 10, 64-bit version 1.5.8

In the close range section, there is no plus sign.  So, there is no "scan QR" in the drop down box that does not exist because of the non-existent plus sign.  I can't sync with 3DXchat game.  The only help you gave me so far was a link to the connection guide which I already had which was of no help for reasons I explained.

Please take the time to understand the specifics.  Your guide does not describe my version of  your remote app.

Scan 3DXChat QR code.png

Lovense Remote App - version 1.5.8.png

Lovense Remote App - Close Control.png

Are you suggesting I have to play 3DXchat on my phone if I want to sync my toy with the game?

It seems I would have to log on to 3DXchat from my phone to sync with my toy.  But I play the game on my PC.  I can't imagine playing it on a phone.  I'm missing something.

1 hour ago, Morgman said:

Are you suggesting I have to play 3DXchat on my phone if I want to sync my toy with the game?

It seems I would have to log on to 3DXchat from my phone to sync with my toy.  But I play the game on my PC.  I can't imagine playing it on a phone.  I'm missing something.

No.  The Lovense app is run on your phone, not 3dxchat.  This connects to your Lovense toy via bluetooth.  If I remember correctly, you have to use the Lovense phone app to scan the QR code in 3dxchat on the screen of your PC.  The Lovense phone app is then able to connect your Lovense account with your 3dxchat account.  By knowing which sex poses your 3dxchat avatar is using, the Lovense phone app can then relay suitable vibration and movement signals to your Lovense toy to try to emulate the sex pose.

Edited by Leopardus

6 hours ago, Morgman said:

You keep playing 3DX on your computer.
And run the lovense app on your phone to control your toy.

The QR code connects your phone with the game on your computer.