3DXChat Community

Billing and Subscription questions

Fyrefly

Hello to billing team;

I thought I was upgrading my subscription to annual at the beginning of the year. It looks like my month-to-month subscription is still active and just got re-billed. They are both created under the same email. Do I still only have one user account, or did a second one (with new avi's) get created? If I cancel the monthly account, does it affect my current user account?

Thanks!

Lazlo

You probably need to cancel the monthly recurring subscription at BMT Micro website.

Anyway your subscription time should be adding up so you won't lose your money.

And one email means one account (one set of up to 3 avi's).

Edited by CatKatW

If you refer to the order receipt emails you received from 'BMT Micro Order' you will find the order ID numbers, which you will need to resolve this.  I assume if you ordered (and paid for) an annual subscription, you should have two order receipts and two order numbers.  Those order receipt emails say to address billing questions to them and technical questions to 3DXChat Support.  There is a BMT Micro contact email address for billing questions provided in those emails.

There is also a contact page for BMT Micro on their web site:

https://www.bmtmicro.com/contact

Edited by Leopardus

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

i like to "pause" my subscription. So if i cancel on BTM Micro Site do i loose all of my accounts buddy list and  xgold !?

I like to sign up again later if some improvements have been made. Is this possible or doses cancel means all is gone !?

2 hours ago, hotmaya said:

i like to "pause" my subscription. So if i cancel on BTM Micro Site do i loose all of my accounts buddy list and  xgold !?

I like to sign up again later if some improvements have been made. Is this possible or doses cancel means all is gone !?

I have in the past let my account go past, and when I signed back up, I was able to use my old account, and all was good.

I have old friends still on my friends list that have not played for sure for like 3 years and I know for sure as I was able to say goodbye to them. I keep them on there so I have something to remember them by.

I believe you have to delete the account on the member page to actually remove the account.

It CAN happen that your name will be "set free" to be used by other players after a long time, several years probably.
I had an alt avi once, but changed the name a very long time ago. And lately I saw someone with that exact name (yes, not an small I for an L or something like that).

Edited by Diana Prince

The thing with names is strange, there are several hints of design failures in the database.

I once had 2 friends on my friend list (FL), let’s call them Bob and Alice, they have been married and it was in their profiles under “Married to” correctly, Bob was married to Alice and Alice to Bob.

The Time came when Bob left 3DX and deleted his Avatar. Alice was still married to Bob but when you clicked on Bob the “Can’t view this profile” text for a deleted Avatar appeared. Okay, to have memory I think it is okay, to keep the married to entry and let it point into the void, all good here.

But how did I wonder, when I one day clicked the Bob-link in Alice’s profile again and I saw a profile of Bob! There suddenly was a Bob again! The new Bob was from USA, the first Bob wasn’t even capable of speaking English which means the new Bob was not the old one for sure. So suddenly Alice was married to another Bob, to the one that has taken the free name. The other way round, the new Bob was not married to Alice, it was a one way marriage.

It seems the relations between avatars are done by their names at times, not by their IDs, a design failure in my eyes.

---

From another person I knew he deleted his 3DX Account but even when the time to reactivate the account was expired his avatars have been still available on my FL and clicking them has taken me to the correct profiles. (The avatars are gone now because the person wrote to support and asked to delete them.)

---

=> Everything is possible 😉

4 hours ago, Feuermond said:

The thing with names is strange, there are several hints of design failures in the database.

I once had 2 friends on my friend list (FL), let’s call them Bob and Alice, they have been married and it was in their profiles under “Married to” correctly, Bob was married to Alice and Alice to Bob.

The Time came when Bob left 3DX and deleted his Avatar. Alice was still married to Bob but when you clicked on Bob the “Can’t view this profile” text for a deleted Avatar appeared. Okay, to have memory I think it is okay, to keep the married to entry and let it point into the void, all good here.

But how did I wonder, when I one day clicked the Bob-link in Alice’s profile again and I saw a profile of Bob! There suddenly was a Bob again! The new Bob was from USA, the first Bob wasn’t even capable of speaking English which means the new Bob was not the old one for sure. So suddenly Alice was married to another Bob, to the one that has taken the free name. The other way round, the new Bob was not married to Alice, it was a one way marriage.

It seems the relations between avatars are done by their names at times, not by their IDs, a design failure in my eyes.

---

From another person I knew he deleted his 3DX Account but even when the time to reactivate the account was expired his avatars have been still available on my FL and clicking them has taken me to the correct profiles. (The avatars are gone now because the person wrote to support and asked to delete them.)

---

=> Everything is possible 😉

That is a very interesting story! Poor Bob, see that's why I will never be married in 3DX :D