3DXChat Community

Adding Lovense Objects kills the World Editor

Akemi

I was going to replace an old "Toy Selection Table" with models of the available Lovense toys in the editor.

- As soon as I add a Lovense object, the editor keeps working normally but as soon as I either try to save or load the room things get weird.

- If I try to save the room, the game starts lagging and no matter how long I wait, there will be no .world file actually created. Hence, all progress will be lost. The only way to stop the game from being caught in this laggy-mode is to close it entirely.

- If I try to directly load into the room, it will keep me stuck at the loading screen. Again, only way to repair is to logout and once I open my room all changes have been discarded, the previous version will still be actively loaded instead.

I haven't tried it with all the toys but can confirm that I'm able to recreate the issue continuously with adding either, the Dolce or the Hyphy model. Only adding one Lovense object alone already seems to cause the error.

The room is of decent size yet not too big I think. 3'000 KB is prolly nothing compared to others.

I have over 32GB Ram and 2 Graphic cards, GTX 1070's a lil older but still decent in this system.

Edited by Akemi

4 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

I can confirm that 2 toys cause the bug (Dolce and Hyphy). Will be fixed in the next update.
Please do not use these objects until the update is released.
Thank you for your help!

thank you, could you add picture of the toy. I hate to have to google for it

6 hours ago, Gizmo said:

Hello! Tell me specifically, which toy objects do not allow you to save the world successfully? Thanks!

image.png.c9e88ef1be91ad1a5c7acfcc69f4e06e.png

I posted this in the newly created "Bug-Report" section on discord back in November 😂
But at least it'll get fixed now that it got more attention, thank you 😅

• 4 weeks later...
6 hours ago, MeiLing said:

Any fix?

On 1/25/2022 at 2:18 PM, Gizmo said:

I can confirm that 2 toys cause the bug (Dolce and Hyphy). Will be fixed in the next update.
Please do not use these objects until the update is released.
Thank you for your help!

No new update yet, so no?