3DXChat Community

World Edior Crashes very often now.

MistressBeryl

Very true, this is really an annoying problem. I can't figure out what's causing it.

The crash occurs with "light" files, for example when I build a piece of furniture in a completely empty, newly created room, as well as in my rather large main room. It can't be due to the computer performance either, my pc isn't pushed to its limits by the editor in any way.

Since the crash doesn't preserve the previous work when you log in again, as with a disconnect, this can be very frustrating under certain circumstances.

It seems like it is a matter of how many object have been/loaded moves which makes me guess the memory management if broken, not the stairs only. It's another bug showing up more often and turning things to the worse after an update.

Ive not seen this yet and have been doing a project for a few weeks now. I have copied a complex Chandelier(many 100's of items) without issue?   

I don't like adding this info as it adds little to help solve the problem, but there must be something more complex and/or other conditions that triggers this crash.

Edited by JenC

• 2 weeks later...

Found one thing out, maybe it ist just random. When i load a world and double an object, crash. Restart, load, double, crash. But when i load a world, go online with it and customise then, it is more stable. Crashes again after some time but works for maybe minutes. Just a lot of wasted time for the savings do not make me really happy.

8 hours ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

What does happen with lovense toys? I have clicked one of them by mistake, then redo that. Now I am in the loading screen for hours. 👎

On 1/25/2022 at 2:18 PM, Gizmo said:

I can confirm that 2 toys cause the bug (Dolce and Hyphy). Will be fixed in the next update.
Please do not use these objects until the update is released.
Thank you for your help!