3DXChat Community

What comes up with friends every time we get on the topic of updates....

WaitThisIsntSims

👙Clothing👙

• Every guy I bump into wishes for more clothing options
    • Addition: Allow female clothing to be worn by men
  • With the Addition of the new Bras and High waist thongs. Came the metallic versions.
    • Update on some older clothing using the new metallic and leopard [Like the boyshorts]
  • Flared jeans [Come down over feet so that just the toes are peeking out] Tie in to later suggestion 
  • C-String FreuToy Strapless thongs
  • Glowing Clothing. Not just Bracelets. Tops Bottoms Shoes

💎Accessories💎

• BUTT PLUGS! Gem| Tail | Novelty sayings. As wearable insertables. Possible pose Tie-in
  • LoveSense toys are already modeled in-game. Functionality for them. Instead of being just static World items.
  • Nip Piercings H-Bar | V-Bar | Rings | 
  • ANKLETS! Chains | Strings | Ribbon | Glowsticks
  • Cock-Rings | Glan-Rings for the guys

🍑Body🍑

• Body Mesh update for both genders. So that new sliders can be implemented [Not cock length] 
    • Fitness Sliders. Possibly Split like: Chest Abs Arms Thighs Calves
    • Feminine Slider for Men: Allows for a more feminine physique 
  • Speaking of Cock. I know you guys have to be tired of having to be 24/7 hard [Maybe xP] Flaccid option
    • Addition of Ball size slider 
    • Circumsized and Not
  • FLAT FEET! I'm probably not alone on the forever invisible heels. Tip toes is cute in moderation [+ Converse on tip toes is meh]
  • Switchable Skin texture for Men: Skin Texture they have now | Clearer softer feminine skin texture

☠Tattoo's | Body Art☠

• Tatt regions. Taking the existing Tatt sets and making them separate to individual body areas.
    • Forearms | Upper arm | Back | Lower back | Stomach | Pelvic | Ass | Thighs | Calves | Feet | Hands
  • Body paint: Possibly glowing

💋SEX! | Lewd Additions💋

• Tit play: Nipple licking/sucking
  • CreamPies
  • Better Cum overlays
  • More Footsie poses: Toe licking/Sucking | Hands free footjob | Foot petting caressing
  • Cute MF Foreplay: Tapping the guys head on your tongue | Tapping the guys cock on your cheek ..More I can't think of atm
  • More Ass licking poses

☢UI | Chat | Profiles/Gallery☢

• Color Palette for HuD
    • Transparency slider for HuD
  • Full Emoji | Unicode Symbol support for Chat
  • Player creatable Chat Tabs. Invitation only
  • Gif support in Gallery [With MB limit]
Edited by WaitThisIsntSims

19 minutes ago, Diana Prince said:

That's true, but I have never seen anybody asking for handbags before (I might be wrong though).
The dev time for this could have been used e.g. for some clothes for men. But at least they are updating.

Yeah, I never seen it requested either, I think. Maybe I just missed it tho, I am not sure.

Anyways, even if no one requested it, maybe Lisa or Gizmo just felt inspired to do so and wanted it in their game. Can't blame a creator for following his/her inspiration. Even if I personally would love to see, for example, nipple piercings much more than handbags. 

On 1/15/2022 at 5:26 PM, WaitThisIsntSims said:

👙Clothing👙

• Every guy I bump into wishes for more clothing options
    • Addition: Allow female clothing to be worn by men
  • With the Addition of the new Bras and High waist thongs. Came the metallic versions.
    • Update on some older clothing using the new metallic and leopard [Like the boyshorts]
  • Flared jeans [Come down over feet so that just the toes are peeking out] Tie in to later suggestion 
  • C-String FreuToy Strapless thongs
  • Glowing Clothing. Not just Bracelets. Tops Bottoms Shoes

💎Accessories💎

• BUTT PLUGS! Gem| Tail | Novelty sayings. As wearable insertables. Possible pose Tie-in
  • LoveSense toys are already modeled in-game. Functionality for them. Instead of being just static World items.
  • Nip Piercings H-Bar | V-Bar | Rings | 
  • ANKLETS! Chains | Strings | Ribbon | Glowsticks
  • Cock-Rings | Glan-Rings for the guys

🍑Body🍑

• Body Mesh update for both genders. So that new sliders can be implemented [Not cock length] 
    • Fitness Sliders. Possibly Split like: Chest Abs Arms Thighs Calves
    • Feminine Slider for Men: Allows for a more feminine physique 
  • Speaking of Cock. I know you guys have to be tired of having to be 24/7 hard [Maybe xP] Flaccid option
    • Addition of Ball size slider 
    • Circumsized and Not
  • FLAT FEET! I'm probably not alone on the forever invisible heels. Tip toes is cute in moderation [+ Converse on tip toes is meh]
  • Switchable Skin texture for Men: Skin Texture they have now | Clearer softer feminine skin texture

☠Tattoo's | Body Art☠

• Tatt regions. Taking the existing Tatt sets and making them separate to individual body areas.
    • Forearms | Upper arm | Back | Lower back | Stomach | Pelvic | Ass | Thighs | Calves | Feet | Hands
  • Body paint: Possibly glowing

💋SEX! | Lewd Additions💋

• Tit play: Nipple licking/sucking
  • CreamPies
  • Better Cum overlays
  • More Footsie poses: Toe licking/Sucking | Hands free footjob | Foot petting caressing
  • Cute MF Foreplay: Tapping the guys head on your tongue | Tapping the guys cock on your cheek ..More I can't think of atm
  • More Ass licking poses

☢UI | Chat | Profiles/Gallery☢

• Color Palette for HuD
    • Transparency slider for HuD
  • Full Emoji | Unicode Symbol support for Chat
  • Player creatable Chat Tabs. Invitation only
  • Gif support in Gallery [With MB limit]

I agreein with more breast interactions.. ( kissing / licks / sucking).. upgrades/ options to modify older clothes, usin the new textures...i like the older bras and panties better, they are perfect for smaller breasts, the new ones make small, look big breasted. :).... and a sheer/ see thru lacy bra,to match the lil panties would be nice.. but you asked for metallic boy shorts in colours?  we already got those on past update. And... girls get so much...I think guys deserve more clothes stuff,  they'd like to look good too !!  :D

Edited by AJM
mistype

49 minutes ago, TashaTight said:

Think tiptoe thing is intentional to put the avi at same heights for poses.

I still would like to be able to walk/stay on the flat feet when I am not wearing heels, even if in poses I would be forced to stay on tip toes again. 

🇫🇷  Il y a de bones idées, mais e ne suis pas du tout intéressé à porter des vêtements féminins. (Ce n'est que mon opinion personnelle). Déjà le fait d'avoir des accessoires féminins posé négligemment, dans mon costumize m'ennuie profondément, alors des vêtements, féminins, je ne vois pas ce que j'en ferais.
Par contre j'aimerai bien des chaussettes, oui, plus de choix de vêtements, oui, plus de vêtements du monde du travail (je pense aux gens qui font du rp, comme moi), des imprimés qui s'adaptement mieux en fonction des vêtements que l'on porte (il faudrait vraiment faire un effort sur ça), oui, réparer notre seule et unique chemise qui nous rentre dans le cou, c'est moche. Des vêtements d'hiver, ou de saisons différentes ? Bref, tout cela a déjà été dit.

🇺🇸 There are some good ideas, but I'm not interested in wearing women's clothing at all. (This is just my personal opinion). Already the fact of having feminine accessories put carelessly, in my costumize annoys me deeply, then clothes, feminine, I do not see what I would do with it.
On the other hand I would like socks, yes, more choice of clothes, yes, more clothes from the working world (I think of people who do rp, like me), prints that fit better according to the clothes we wear (we should really make an effort on that), yes, fix our one and only shirt that fits in the neck, it's ugly. Winter clothes, or different seasons? Anyway, all this has already been said.

Just a small thing that botheres me. A Pair of shoes, pumps, has black sole and heels. Would like to get a second color because they just look ugly in every other color than black. And a second version, one as Leather, one as patent. 

1a7e4378b973104f51b29a4eb20fe726.png

The heel should always match the main color, second color for the sole, for example:

Christian-Louboutin.jpg?fit=1197,675&ssl

Same thing, the overknee boots a pair of leather, not only the shiny version and boots without plateau soles and a higher shaft, please... 

maxresdefault.jpg

This kind of boots and, by the way, the gloves 🙂

Edited by MistressBeryl