3DXChat Community

STUCK ON FILE SAVE SCREEN WHEN ALT TAB TO ANTOHER WINDOWS SCREEN

MaraWinterdyde

@Gizmo

REALLY??? You still haven't fixed this. 

I swear to go I need a bloody fricking encyclopedia with all the fixes for all the glitches you have in the fricking platform.

When you're in build mode. You click on File, Save to File, and then OOPS. you alt tab to another window for whatever reason... (of course I forgot this would happen because it's been 3 months since I've been in game and in build mode), I'm now stuck in game on the File > Save windows. There is a key combination that you can press on your windows computer in order to get unstuck. It minimizes the 3dx platform window. What is it? I have tried CTRL + c... ctrl alt c what the heck is it???

There is an issue with the save system which also happen when you click out of the box or something while on save.

But it's easy to counter. If you alt enter to switch to window mode in game, you can save with no issues, then alt enter again to go back to normal game.

I figured after some time because this issue was really annoying me at some point and happening quite a lot.

(Devs are human too, they have been working a lot on the game lately and adding a lot of new stuff. I think they would be more receptive with a bit of consideration and respect. Like any normal human being should deserve. But just my point of view.)

This issue drove me crazy into the wall for months causing me to lose hours of unsaved work! But then i figured out how to get out of it...

ALT + TAB to the game window then ALT + ENTER which makes your game windowed out of full screen....

The you can either save or just close the browser window...

it saved me multiple time and I hope it saves you :)

I will for sure try that next time. I how have a notebook with little tricks and things to get past gltiches in 3DX. 

I can't save when that happens because when I click on save it just minimizes the window. Ugh. I'll try the alt + enter method. Hopefully that will fix it. I just wish they would fix the gltiches. It's a big part of why I dot gonon as much. The recent screw up with the stairs? Don't even get me started. Yes I know you can fix it by changing the size to 0.99999 but we should to ah have to. 

Anywhose, rant over.  Haha