3DXChat Community

Marriage

WhoKnows

Hello, I have been trying to get married to someone in game for the past few days. We keep trying but it doesn't seem to work. I get on one knee and propose, they say yes, they take the ring, we get up and kiss, and confetti starts to rain down everywhere. However, my old is still there (had 32,000 gold before and still have 32,000 gold after), and neither of our profiles say that we are married. We have tried multiple times, we have tried relogging, relaunching the game, switching servers, waiting a few days, but nothing seems to work.

36 minutes ago, WhoKnows said:

Hello, I have been trying to get married to someone in game for the past few days. We keep trying but it doesn't seem to work. I get on one knee and propose, they say yes, they take the ring, we get up and kiss, and confetti starts to rain down everywhere. However, my old is still there (had 32,000 gold before and still have 32,000 gold after), and neither of our profiles say that we are married. We have tried multiple times, we have tried relogging, relaunching the game, switching servers, waiting a few days, but nothing seems to work.

🇫🇷 Bonsoir,

Je ne peux pas t'aider sur le mariage, je ne me suis jamais marié dans 3DX Chat.

Ni toi, ni la personne avec qui tu t'es marié êtes mariés par hasard ?
Je sais qu'il y avait un soucis avec ça il me semble. J'avais lu cela il y a longtemps.
Quand quelqu'un était marié, et que soudain son mari ou sa femme, quittait la plateforme et que la personne désinstallait son profile sans divorcer avant. Je crois que ça bloque. C'est comme si, celui qui reste n'était jamais divorcé. Je crois qu'il y avait un problème comme ça.

Et comme on ne peut pas être marié à plusieurs personnes dans la plateforme, c'est peut être là d'où vient le problème ? Peut être que d'autres utilisateurs pourraient dire si je me trompe ou pas.

Autrement, peut-être devrais-tu essayer de contacter le support. Bonne chance.

🇺🇸 Good evening,

I can't help you with the wedding, I never got married in 3DX Chat.

Neither you nor the person you got married to are married by any chance?
I know there was a problem with that I think. I had read that a long time ago.
When someone was married, and all of a sudden their husband or wife left the platform and the person uninstalled their profile without divorcing them first. I think that's a block. It's like, the one who stays is never divorced. I think there was a problem like that.

And since you can't be married to more than one person in the platform, maybe that's where the problem comes from? Maybe other users could tell if I am wrong or not.

Otherwise, maybe you should try to contact the support. Good Luck.