3DXChat Community

Hey Guys I can not connect to the server

AmazingMrChen

Hi everyone, Im a play from asia (China), I can't connect to the server at the login interface all the time. I know there is a big fire wall make people can not reach the global Internet, but even I use the vpn and turn off the fire wall of my laptop I still can not connect to the server, someone help me plzplzplz TAT🥲

1 hour ago, AmazingMrChen said:

Hi everyone, Im a play from asia (China), I can't connect to the server at the login interface all the time. I know there is a big fire wall make people can not reach the global Internet, but even I use the vpn and turn off the fire wall of my laptop I still can not connect to the server, someone help me plzplzplz TAT🥲

I am not sure that a VPN helps you to go through the Great Firewall. 

3 hours ago, AmazingMrChen said:

I just tried use it, it shows "Downloading test list...." and close automatically after few seconds🥲

Hmmm interesting, does this URL work in your browser?

https://3dxchat-status.com/tests.json 

If that is the case, then I think there's a firewall/antivirus software preventing the script the access the internet.

17 minutes ago, ColinDude said:

Hmmm interesting, does this URL work in your browser?

https://3dxchat-status.com/tests.json 

If that is the case, then I think there's a firewall/antivirus software preventing the script the access the internet.

Nah.... This link although not work, I even tried turn of all the firewall and antivirus and try to run this link and the test tool🥲

1 minute ago, ColinDude said:

I'm afraid you have serious issues regarding connectivity.. 

I do think so too, I also did ask this problem at my country’s 3dx chat community, I saw some old thread many people could play in China, but there are not lot of players and active players, so there no one reply me yet. Anyway, thank you very much for your help 💖💖.

36 minutes ago, Leopardus said:

Would access via a VPN help?

3 hours ago, ColinDude said:

I'm afraid you have serious issues regarding connectivity.. 

Yes, I find a new VPN it cost some, now Im able to log in, I just modifide my character but how can i join the world game or Multi-player games, Im keeping hanging around in my own world.😨

37 minutes ago, AmazingMrChen said:

Yes, I find a new VPN it cost some, now Im able to log in, I just modifide my character but how can i join the world game or Multi-player games, Im keeping hanging around in my own world.😨

I'm not sure whether this is a technical issue or a question of knowing how to change locations to a location where other players are present.  Sometimes connectivity issues make it seem like no-one else is playing the game.

Assuming it is a problem of knowing how to change location to a place where others are playing, you should see a 'Select location' button in the bottom left corner of the screen.  Click on that and you will see a menu appear with 6 "public" locations on the left (these are built by the 3dxchat game team) and a list of rooms built by players on the right.  The list on the right will tell you how many members are in each room.  Click on "Join" to transport to your chosen room.

Edited by Leopardus

7 minutes ago, Leopardus said:

I'm not sure whether this is a technical issue or a question of knowing how to change locations to a location where other players are present.

You should see a 'Select location' button.  Click on that and you will see a menu appear with 6 "public" locations on the left (these are built by the 3dxchat game team) and a list of rooms built by players on the right.  The list on the right will tell you how many members are in each room.  Click on "Join" to transport to your chosen room.

omg solved one problem another one came, I can not find any room orz