3DXChat Community

Shoud 3DXChat be more like The Sims?

DiamondFox

Shoud 3DXChat be more like The Sims?   

23 members have voted

1. 1. What is your thought, shoud 3DXChat be more like The Sims in the future? Be able to get pregnant and have kids etc etc etc

• Keep 3DXChat as it is.
    • Or be more like The Sims.

Would just like to have more activities beside sex, not overly picky about what it could be. Feel like currently most what you can do is chat socialize, club and have sex. Then ofcourse you can RP like some have started to, but feel there is really lack of engaging activities outside sex, think 3dxchat could do with some if it's adding driving, strip poker/poker, surfing or GTA like elements. But something else would be really nice I think, just socializing, clubbing and having sex get a little dull in long run, when it kind of reach into the excess area. Especially if you're on occasionally for more than just 1-2hours a day.

I think that first of all devs should focus on more basic stuff. Like... More customization for example. I love that they are expanding it by adding accessory system and adding more facial customization before, but there are still many things lacking. Body piercings. Custom nipple colors (I would love for example to make my nipples pink like I have them irl). Different skin textures for people who want their avi to look more aged or maybe just less perfect. More body customization, like an option to make body more/less muscular/toned, to add some fat for ones who would like avi to be chubbier, body hair for males, soft cocks for males/tgirls etc etc. There a lot of options to make the game look more diverse and realistic. 

Then, it would be nice to have some basic animations/stuff for RP. Like... ability to get a smartphone in hand (that could be usable with phone animation), to buy not only a beer but a cocktail / heavy drink / glass of wine... and maybe even bring it to someone...

But no, I don't think that the game itself should take some completely new direction. It just needs more stuff. 

20 minutes ago, Xizi said:

I think that first of all devs should focus on more basic stuff. Like... More customization for example. I love that they are expanding it by adding accessory system and adding more facial customization before, but there are still many things lacking. Body piercings. Custom nipple colors (I would love for example to make my nipples pink like I have them irl). Different skin textures for people who want their avi to look more aged or maybe just less perfect. More body customization, like an option to make body more/less muscular/toned, to add some fat for ones who would like avi to be chubbier, body hair for males, soft cocks for males/tgirls etc etc. There a lot of options to make the game look more diverse and realistic. 

Then, it would be nice to have some basic animations/stuff for RP. Like... ability to get a smartphone in hand (that could be usable with phone animation), to buy not only a beer but a cocktail / heavy drink / glass of wine... and maybe even bring it to someone...

But no, I don't think that the game itself should take some completely new direction. It just needs more stuff. 

Good ideas! Yes i think you are right! that they shoud focus on adding more content like body hair, able to pick dick size and thicknes etc etc etc etc

Sounds almost like The Sims lol, like if they do more interation beside sex. 

2 hours ago, TashaTight said:

Would just like to have more activities beside sex, not overly picky about what it could be. Feel like currently most what you can do is chat socialize, club and have sex. Then ofcourse you can RP like some have started to, but feel there is really lack of engaging activities outside sex, think 3dxchat could do with some if it's adding driving, strip poker/poker, surfing or GTA like elements. But something else would be really nice I think, just socializing, clubbing and having sex get a little dull in long run, when it kind of reach into the excess area. Especially if you're on occasionally for more than just 1-2hours a day.

Good ideas!