3DXChat Community

Dreaming or Future...

DiamondFox

1 hour ago, TashaTight said:

May not be all that can be moved, kind of depends on what they're using since I imagine they're not making all assets themselves, so would imagine some assets are specifically tied license wise to unity engine, like some of UE assets license are for use within unreal engine only. But not sure how that situation looks exactly in 3dxchats case.

But something to consider should they take the leap over to unreal engine instead.

Hence 'Metaverse' movement. 

Expanding just a bit on earlier thought process: 
From sounds of things, they've made the map within the UE5 Matrix link free to clone/modify/use (conceivably to encourage use & dev on UE5).. 
..one might then port/replicate/add whatever 3dxChat functionality possible.  Certainly way more than .world files that make 3dxChat function, but initial thought to maybe start with files available at https://www.3dxchatsharing.com/product-category/browse-all-items/shared-rooms/shared-resorts/, see what happens, and tweak from there(?)

• 4 weeks later...

To be realistic I don't think it will change too much in the next 5 years. What i expect: more higher graphics options on shading, shadows, lighting, etc. New skin texture and shaders. Some clothes with physical simulation here and there. Better boob physics. More poses and clothing, hair, etc. Maybe fluid simulation here and there.

In 10 years, it will be still an avarage and cool sex game for a lot of ordinary people who has avarage PC, but i guess some similar game will come from other company as VR will be more accessible. Or who knows, Gizmo likes programming challanges and maybe he will make a 3dXchatVR game :)

• 2 weeks later...

I do expect higher performance for Metahumans, currently in UE5, Metahumans don't look realistic enough for me. You can still tell that they are computirized graphic wise, with the exception of the main metahuman which looks good. And I do hope that more games will take the path of Cyberpunk 2077 and allow players to have their characters fully nude, either via an extra patch or via the options in the game's menu. We need more games that support nudity and have a good story to follow. 

Edited by The92Ghost

• 1 month later...