3DXChat Community

Dreaming or Future...

DiamondFox

12 hours ago, DiamondFox said:

What if the game whod look like this in the future or is it only a dream lol. 

What do you think the game will look like in the future? Let's say 5, 10, 20, 30 years from now...

Let's trow ides and thoughts😊🙏😈🙈

IMG_1145.jpg

If they ever decide to change over to Unreal engine is probably possible with UE5 when it's officially out, but not sure they wanna undertake such a big project if they're comfortable with their subscriber base and current place on the market. But definitely be possible I think with unreal engine 5, just look at the Matrix demo that was made.

Tbh I don't think that's 3dxchat's "place on the market" tied to the engine. Even as it is, 3dxchat still one of the best looking online sex games. I making word online bold because yes, I know there are lot of better looking sex games, but its singeplayer games or mods for AAA games and it cant give the same experience as 3dxchat and other online sex games give. 

I think that reason for 3dxchat's relatively low online is almost lacking marketing / advertisement combined with lack of any kind of trial accounts. Yeah, they have invite the friend program and cooperation with Lovense but aside of it? I am not aware of any other advertisement. And, as sad as it is, advertisement often a key factor to popularity, sometimes even more important than quality of the product itself. 

4 minutes ago, Xizi said:

Tbh I don't think that's 3dxchat's "place on the market" tied to the engine. Even as it is, 3dxchat still one of the best looking online sex games. I making word online bold because yes, I know there are lot of better looking sex games, but its singeplayer games or mods for AAA games and it cant give the same experience as 3dxchat and other online sex games give. 

I think that reason for 3dxchat's relatively low online is almost lacking marketing / advertisement combined with lack of any kind of trial accounts. Yeah, they have invite the friend program and cooperation with Lovense but aside of it? I am not aware of any other advertisement. And, as sad as it is, advertisement often a key factor to popularity, sometimes even more important than quality of the product itself. 

With unreal I don't think is just it being visually good looking, also huge amount of free available assets Megascan textures just to name a few, that and the amount of support from epic to put out things to make development easier for small indie companies. But of course maybe just my personal opinion speaking here, but just impression I am getting after looking into to potentially down the line try my luck with it at some point.

5 hours ago, TashaTight said:

If they ever decide to change over to Unreal engine is probably possible with UE5 when it's officially out, but not sure they wanna undertake such a big project if they're comfortable with their subscriber base and current place on the market. But definitely be possible I think with unreal engine 5, just look at the Matrix demo that was made.

Hi:) 

Yes i have seen it crazy good grafic! 

What is exactly is Unreal Engine 5 ? 

1 hour ago, Xizi said:

Intresting! I have seen some other sex games on Patreon but they are omlu half animated wich is boring.

Do you know any names of good singel player sex games thar are full animated? 

1 hour ago, TashaTight said:

With unreal I don't think is just it being visually good looking, also huge amount of free available assets Megascan textures just to name a few, that and the amount of support from epic to put out things to make development easier for small indie companies. But of course maybe just my personal opinion speaking here, but just impression I am getting after looking into to potentially down the line try my luck with it at some point.

Is the Matrix game the first game that is done whit Unreal E 5

40 minutes ago, DiamondFox said:

Is the Matrix game the first game that is done whit Unreal E 5

Don't think is full game yet or first made in it, there several small game demo of UE5 around. But is basically a game engine you can use in existing state add things to via own code within or buy asset to place in. Some what like with Unity which 3dxchat seems to be running on.

Don't think is full game yet or first made in it, there several small game demo of UE5 around. But is basically a game engine you can use in existing state add things to via own code within or buy asset to place in. Some what like with Unity which 3dxchat seems to be running on.

ah i see! But if edxchat whit us for UE5 and bost the grafic up may the multiplayer option whod work less good? 

Do you know wich Engine Cyberpunk 2077 did us? 

10 minutes ago, DiamondFox said:

ah i see! But if edxchat whit us for UE5 and bost the grafic up may the multiplayer option whod work less good? 

Do you know wich Engine Cyberpunk 2077 did us? 

I don't know, just know UE5 have technology like nanites and lumen which allows for doing things with graphics were not previously possible.

Edited by TashaTight

I don't know, just know UE5 have technology like nanites and lumen which allows for doing things with graphics were not previously possible.

OMG! that is truly NEXT LV.

Other sex games you choud recomend that you think are good ? 

8 hours ago, Diana Prince said:

How about file sizes in UE5? I suppose they must be huge (gigabytes) with the hi-res textures.

UE5 would be awesome, but they would need some serious server space to hold a couple hunded user generated rooms.

But just imagine 3DXC with these graphics... 🤩

Actually a good question not sure really to be honest.

13 hours ago, DiamondFox said:

OMG! that is truly NEXT LV.

Other sex games you choud recomend that you think are good ? 

Not sure not that many around that are actually finished games and not still undergoing development, also not that many I found with the hyper realistic graphics yet. Some the ones with more realistic graphic tone are mostly visual novels, except maybe the Lust for Darkness and lust from Beyond but think they have limited amount of adult content inside. Then if you look past those and into under development games there are titles like: Carnal instinct, Wild Life, The Lustland Adventures, Subverse, Sun bay city.

Most except maybe Subverse in either very early stage development or earlier stages, probably some other games too I forgot but yah.

Not sure not that many around that are actually finished games and not still undergoing development, also not that many I found with the hyper realistic graphics yet. Some the ones with more realistic graphic tone are mostly visual novels, except maybe the Lust for Darkness and lust from Beyond but think they have limited amount of adult content inside. Then if you look past those and into under development games there are titles like: Carnal instinct, Wild Life, The Lustland Adventures, Subverse, Sun bay city.

Most except maybe Subverse in either very early stage development or earlier stages, probably some other games too I forgot but yah.

Thank you :)

Are most of them on Steam and Patreon `? 

6 minutes ago, DiamondFox said:

Thank you :)

Are most of them on Steam and Patreon `? 

There Carnal instinct is on steam, Wild life DEMO is on steam but under development stuff currently patreon tier rewards, The lustland adventures DEMO on affect3d featured but undergoing development is currently also patreon tier reward for subscribers, subverse on steam and Sun bay city currently only tier subscriber reward on patreon. Did intentionally not link anything thing here, since not exactly sure what rules on forum is around that under this section since there a virtual sex market section of the forum, so not sure if moderators would say it's supposed to go there instead. But think you should easily be able to search titles but by name and adult on google.

Edited by TashaTight

5 minutes ago, TashaTight said:

There Carnal instinct is on steam, Wild life DEMO is on steam but under development stuff currently patreon tier rewards, The lustland adventures DEMO on affect3d featured but undergoing development is currently also patreon tier reward for subscribers, subverse on steam and Sun bay city currently only tier subscriber reward on patreon. Did intentionally not link anything thing here, since not exactly sure what rules on forum is around that under this section since there a virtual sex market section of the forum, so not sure if moderators would say it's supposed to go there instead. But think you should easily be able to search titles but by name and adult on google.

Have you heard of NLT? it is on Patreon i did ask the developer and it is a full animated game :)

On 1/7/2022 at 2:09 PM, TashaTight said:

On 1/7/2022 at 11:47 AM, TashaTight said:

Hereby submitting a vote of Support (& maybe helpful links, although perhaps go without stating) for TashaTight's spirit of experimentation...

Near the bottom of..
https://www.unrealengine.com/en-US/wakeup
..'Get UE5 Early Access'

How to Import Assets from Unity 4 to Unreal 4 - Cliffnotes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAd0ysRIcX8

Import Unity 5 assets in UE4
https://forums.unrealengine.com/t/import-unity-5-assets-in-ue4/96543/7 

Notion being to clone the pre-built, procedurally generated map shown in the UE5 link and tie-in as much functionality from 3dxChat as possible.
Would be amazing to freely roam that map (like in GTA5) with a focus on non-violent 3dxChat activities & fun!!  (role playing, fashion shows, orgies, etc... oh my!!! :)

...said experimentation sentiments certainly extended to Gizmo, Lisa & all of 3dxChat as well :-

And, while on topic, fwiw link to list of additional/related ideas: 

https://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/13653-3dxchat-bridge-from-3rd-party-games-openvirtual-worlds/

2 hours ago, erosmost said:

Hereby submitting a vote of Support (& maybe helpful links, although perhaps go without stating) for TashaTight's spirit of experimentation...

Near the bottom of..
https://www.unrealengine.com/en-US/wakeup
..'Get UE5 Early Access'

How to Import Assets from Unity 4 to Unreal 4 - Cliffnotes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAd0ysRIcX8

Import Unity 5 assets in UE4
https://forums.unrealengine.com/t/import-unity-5-assets-in-ue4/96543/7 

Notion being to clone the pre-built, procedurally generated map shown in the UE5 link and tie-in as much functionality from 3dxChat as possible.
Would be amazing to freely roam that map (like in GTA5) with a focus on non-violent 3dxChat activities & fun!!  (role playing, fashion shows, orgies, etc... oh my!!! :)

...said experimentation sentiments certainly extended to Gizmo, Lisa & all of 3dxChat as well :-

And, while on topic, fwiw link to list of additional/related ideas: 

https://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/13653-3dxchat-bridge-from-3rd-party-games-openvirtual-worlds/

May not be all that can be moved, kind of depends on what they're using since I imagine they're not making all assets themselves, so would imagine some assets are specifically tied license wise to unity engine, like some of UE assets license are for use within unreal engine only. But not sure how that situation looks exactly in 3dxchats case.

But something to consider should they take the leap over to unreal engine instead.