3DXChat Community

Body Attachments, Accessories, Piercings etc...

Koye

Here listed all the suggestions which mostly people looking or asking for so i grouped them, some are needed because are more realistic, some less but could be very useful and fun to use or try with.

• Birth Marks, Freckles, Sun Tanning, Body Hair for Males.
  • Body / Face Piercings (Example on nipples , clitorial, belly, septum etc..)
  • Butt Plug, Dildo Foreplays, Extended Rope Poses, Unique Fetishes Poses, Bdsm etc..
  • A button to clean sperm, a button to let partner full control without suggesting pose, useful for dom / sub and for RP.
  • Elf Ears, Butterfly Wings, Succubus Tail.
  • Short / Long Socks, Modern Clothing, Ripped Pantyhose, Small / Medium Tattoos Set.

Some of suggestions were took from other topics which have atleast few years but probably never got checked out soo i added it here. 😊

Edited by Koye

9 hours ago, Koye said:

Butt Plug, Dildo Foreplays, Extended Rope Poses, Unique Fetishes Poses, Bdsm etc..

I would also love to have butt plugs as an accessory / cloth item, to wear it even out of action.

And if we making here a thread about people requests, one of the requests that keeps showing up for years - soft cocks. It would boost the immersion of the game a lot if guys and tgirls could switch cocks to limp while out of sex. 

Edited by Xizi

3 hours ago, Koye said:

Here listed all the options which mostly people looking or asking for so i grouped them, some are needed because are more realistic, some less but could be very useful and fun to use or try with.

• Birth Marks, Freckles, Sun Tanning, Body Hair for Males.
  • Body / Face Piercings (Example on nipples , clitorial, belly, septum etc..)
  • Butt Plug, Dildo Foreplays, Extended Rope Poses, Unique Fetishes Poses, Bdsm etc..
  • A button to clean sperm, a button to let partner full control without suggesting pose, useful for dom / sub and for RP.
  • Elf Ears, Butterfly Wings, Succubus Tail.
  • Short / Long Socks, Modern Clothing, Ripped Pantyhose, Small / Medium Tattoos Set.

Some of suggestions were took from other topics which have atleast few years but probably never got checked out soo i added it here. 😊

Good things all of them! :) than you! you kno when they will be added to the game ? 

2 hours ago, Xizi said:

I would also love to have butt plugs as a accessory / cloth item, to wear it even out of action.

And if we making here a thread about people requests, one of the requests that keeps showing up for years - soft cocks. It would boost the immersion of the game a lot if guys and tgirls could switch cocks to limp while out of sex. 

Good idea! And diffrent cocks sizes for guys and tgirls, so boring to see the same cock everywear lol. ( thicknes and length )

also a age diffrent ehod be nice to see on ther face and body.

Sex is for all ages ( 18+ ) ofc 

Estoy totalmente de acuerdo en que encuentra pircing, atuendos pero tanto para hombres como para mujeres los defino como personas, también tendremos una elección más fácil, solo será en el papel y en cómo se crea el atuendo diciendo en el papel mujer, hombre bisexal.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 1/5/2022 at 10:18 PM, DiamondFox said:

Good idea! And diffrent cocks sizes for guys and tgirls, so boring to see the same cock everywear lol. ( thicknes and length )

also a age diffrent ehod be nice to see on ther face and body.

Sex is for all ages ( 18+ ) ofc 

i don't know... we would see an huge amount of horse's cocks around... like so long if they're not careful enough when they walking they will trip on them... 🤣

• 6 months later...