3DXChat Community

The Town Project - Looking for partners

Puka

Just a few screenshots from our Police Station, decorated by the one and only  - @Angelqueen

It is really difficult to find the right words to explain how thankful I am... 🥲 She is an incredibly talented artist and I feel VERY lucky to have her support! I have no doubt that there will be tons of sexy RPs in this lovely work, and I will do my best to pursue the goal and make that happen. 

926394194_2022-02-0407-55-57_8726833.thumb.png.72e4074581a4e4c019a4841f1576d686.png

741135152_2022-02-0407-53-44_8718872.thumb.png.ff850ac59e576fc3aad5da377b6d7587.png

1640840839_2022-02-0407-54-02_8719966.thumb.png.a353698f24de9465defa1476d41c3d41.png

961734933_2022-02-0407-55-25_8724962.thumb.png.a06785e016da26985a027d5c0a87fbb1.png

Edited by Puka

• 1 year later...

🇫🇷 Bonjour,

Je fais remonter ce sujet, car je me pose la question de savoir, qu'est-il arrivé à cette room et le rp prometteur qu'il était sensé y avoir ? J'ai remarqué que même le site internet créé pour l'occasion n'était plus actif.

--------------------------------

🇺🇸 Hello,

I'm bringing up this topic, because I'm wondering, what happened to this room and the promising rp it was supposed to have? I noticed that even the website created for the occasion was no longer active.

9 minutes ago, Khallum Troy said:

🇫🇷 Bonjour,

Je fais remonter ce sujet, car je me pose la question de savoir, qu'est-il arrivé à cette room et le rp prometteur qu'il était sensé y avoir ? J'ai remarqué que même le site internet créé pour l'occasion n'était plus actif.

--------------------------------

🇺🇸 Hello,

I'm bringing up this topic, because I'm wondering, what happened to this room and the promising rp it was supposed to have? I noticed that even the website created for the occasion was no longer active.

Without being able to say 100% for sure, I imagine it had to do with too little support from consistent visitors that allowed for anything really to happen there. It seems to be mantra with many RP rooms and themselves that there more casual sex roleplayers, than those who want something more than that. So those who may actually provide baseline for visitor growth like persistent visitors that stay around for more than just 30-60min wasn't there, as such its hard to maintain any interest for sustainability. Seems to be consistent issue if you want at least more than 30-45min time sex roleplay to built consistent visitor base for it, then if you manage to get one its also hard to keep them staying and interested, if nothing new happen or anything really progresses or keeps being interesting.

But on other hand if you just create room to cater to 30-45min sex roleplays solely is also hard getting room growth, since they don't typically tend to stay or visitor rooms as often if it doesn't always have a somewhat feasible visitor size staying in the room. So is in general hard to run RP theme rooms and be successful at it as the two groups of RPers don't mix all that well together, with briefly sex roleplayers mostly just want their fantasy fix and others wanting something more beside that, if its more indepths RP or just more atmosphere and feeling immersed into room theme.

But again just speculation based on observations and personal opinions on the state of roleplaying in 3Dxchat, nobody can say for sure less Puka returns to give a reason for it being abandoned.

On 2/28/2023 at 1:32 PM, TashaTight said:

Without being able to say 100% for sure, I imagine it had to do with too little support from consistent visitors that allowed for anything really to happen there. It seems to be mantra with many RP rooms and themselves that there more casual sex roleplayers, than those who want something more than that. So those who may actually provide baseline for visitor growth like persistent visitors that stay around for more than just 30-60min wasn't there, as such its hard to maintain any interest for sustainability. Seems to be consistent issue if you want at least more than 30-45min time sex roleplay to built consistent visitor base for it, then if you manage to get one its also hard to keep them staying and interested, if nothing new happen or anything really progresses or keeps being interesting.

But on other hand if you just create room to cater to 30-45min sex roleplays solely is also hard getting room growth, since they don't typically tend to stay or visitor rooms as often if it doesn't always have a somewhat feasible visitor size staying in the room. So is in general hard to run RP theme rooms and be successful at it as the two groups of RPers don't mix all that well together, with briefly sex roleplayers mostly just want their fantasy fix and others wanting something more beside that, if its more indepths RP or just more atmosphere and feeling immersed into room theme.

But again just speculation based on observations and personal opinions on the state of roleplaying in 3Dxchat, nobody can say for sure less Puka returns to give a reason for it being abandoned.

Bonsoir,

D'accord, je vous remercie.
----------------------------------

Good evening,

Okay, thank you.

On 2/28/2023 at 7:32 AM, TashaTight said:

The sad fact is the more details and energy you spend on a non-club/ sex themed world, the more sorrow you'll get from it since 80-90% of player won't even stop for a peek. Alternatively: those simple clubs/sex rooms either made by room templates or lacking of details always have tons more visitors just because it's dancefloor or it's a cold/bbc room...

monkes never understand rp and the efforts builder putted into maps, they just want some vulgarly themes or some cold 🥲

On 1/8/2022 at 3:24 AM, Puka said:

Thanks @TashaTight, I have been spending a lot of time in RP rooms - and will keep doing so to get inspiration and learn.

Yes, it's going to be a lot of work *sigh* ... Thus, I have already changed my decision on designing from scratch, especially after @Music's tool enabled simplifying/lightening masterpiece builds by others for reuse. Thanks for allowing me to use your builds as well. Naïve question: 3dxchatsharing is the only sharing platform I am aware of, where I didn't see any of yours. Are there other, similarly big platforms I can find builds?

There is also not mentioned, is 3dxmodz.com lots of good stuff there as well. Probably the largest selection of shared builds I have found, 3dxchatsharing is getting there now though. Props to Torax.

• 2 months later...

I think this is a great project and wish there were more worlds like the one you are creating, or have created.  It's a shame 3DX does not have a younger user community because I believe younger users who have grown up with open world games find pleasure in just exploring and seeing what cool features they can find.  One of my favorites has been the Zen Island where you could easily spend a few hours exploring the main island and then swimming out to the adjacent island.  I have created an open world I call The Village that is available on 3DX Sharing and my experience has been that 3DX worlds will never have a huge Second Life like community, but its a lot of fun to just do RP get togethers with a few friends.  Good luck!!!!!!!

BTW - you are welcome to use any of the structures from The Village for your project.