3DXChat Community

save your favorite room suggestion.

wolvie44

3dxchat should have a save room function so you could just go into that room right away when you log in, i hate when i find a great and fun place to hang in and then you cant find it again til owner of the room logs in again. it would be nice to have a favorite rooms list feature on 3dxchat.

In order for the room to be accessible, the owner must upload and share it. The room remains accessible as long as the owner remains logged in or there is someone in the room. Unfortunately when these two conditions are no longer met, the room disappears from the list and is no longer available. We can understand that we cannot keep an unused room in the list indefinitely. The consequence would be to have an endless list. Indeed the solution would be to be able to constitute a list of the favorite rooms and which would always be accessible if the owner decides it. As a result, the part would only appear in the list of active parts when someone accesses it.

• 4 weeks later...

Understanding all of that, when the favorite room is not open, have it not listed in your favorites list. Log in one day have 5 favorite rooms showing, couple hours later refresh and only 3 show up. I have to write down my favorites because I can't remember them all.