3DXChat Community

Blowjob only without pants?

MissBugster

This is my first forum post after several years of playing.

There are two things that I think are missing in the game:

1. the ability to wear individual dresses, such as the trench coat, over tops and pants.

2. the possibility of being able to determine which clothes are taken off during sex. Why are the pants and panties removed immediately during a blowjob for the active (sucking) partner? This feels like a bug to me.

I know you guys are certainly busy, but it would be great if at least the second point could be added in the upcoming update.

In any case, I wish you a Merry Christmas and a few relaxing days!

Β 

Edited by MissBugster

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/23/2021 at 12:01 PM, MissBugster said:

This is my first forum post after several years of playing.

There are two things that I think are missing in the game:

1. the ability to wear individual dresses, such as the trench coat, over tops and pants.

2. the possibility of being able to determine which clothes are taken off during sex. Why are the pants and panties removed immediately during a blowjob for the active (sucking) partner? This feels like a bug to me.

I know you guys are certainly busy, but it would be great if at least the second point could be added in the upcoming update.

In any case, I wish you a Merry Christmas and a few relaxing days!

Β 

Really good point ther! i agreeπŸ’œ

hope you had a good chrismas.

Diamond

Since the bug has existed for years and has not been fixed to this day, a reaction from the developers would be nice.

I don't see any reason why the game pulls down my pants/skirt/string when I suck.

We get handbags and other content, but this bug just isn't fixed despite multiple requests even after years.

• 2 months later...