3DXChat Community

Dear Players and not fair administration

NastyaCandy

Good evening to all users of this server and also the admins. It has become a time to show the real face of the administration of this project. I am a friend of Oksana who was banned a few days ago. And so the story is this... Not how many days honored Gizmo tip some rat go to a discord server on another project where he saw Oksana after that Oksana immediately in the same evening got a permanent ban, the administration had no right to issue a ban player for the fact that she is in the discord servers and other projects and there playing as the rules do not prohibit it. We could have dragged the server into courts and filed a lawsuit, because this is the official server where players who want to play and are forced to pay for the game and it is not as charity or any support from the player and the administration of the players to force them to pay. Plus many know that Oksana never a bad word mentioned the official server, held contests, concerts plus a subscription bought for a long time which at the time of the ban made up more than 2 years.Oksana is ignored by the administration everywhere and does not answer any letters or answer any questions, and she has also been banned from the forum. So dear players think or do you want a server where the administration does what they want.

Добрый вечер всем пользователям данного сервера и так же админам. На стало время показать настоящее лицо администрации данного проекта. Я являюсь подругой Оксаны которая была забанена не сколько дней назад. И так история такова... Не сколько дней уважаемый Гизмо наводкой какой то крысы зашел на один дискорд сервер другого проекта где увидел Оксану после чего сразу Оксана в тот же вечер получила безсрочный бан, администрация не имела не какого права выдавать бан игрока за то что она находится в дискорд серверах других проектов и там играет так как по правилам не запрещено это делать. По данной ситуации можно было бы затаскать этот сервер в суды и подать на иск, так как это официальный сервер где игроков которые хотят играть вынуждают платить за игру и это не как благотворительность и не какая поддержка от игрока и вынуждение от администрации к игрокам чтоб они платили. Плюс многим известно что Оксана не когда плохим словом не упоминала официальный сервер, проводила конкурсы, концерты плюс подписку покупала на большое время которое на момент бана состовляла больше 2 лет. В итоге Оксану везде игнорит администрация не отвечают не на письма, не где, а так же забанили её на форуме. Так что уважаемые игроки подумайте или вам нужен такой сервер где администрация делает то что им стрельнет в голову

гизмо.PNG

гизмо2.PNG

Edited by NastyaCandy

Well no offense to you or your friend that got banned, but isnt it up to the devs to ban whoever they please when it comes to clear rip off games? Their product is being copied and put out to people for free in an illegal fashion. You cant argue we are being forced to pay to be here, its not like anyone is keeping us hostage, players decide to pay for a service that they then use, no forcing involved. 

Dont come here spamming topics, take it up with the support team, all you are doing here is getting in the way of people that want to use the game and the forums for its intended purposes.

Hope you find a solution to it all in the end, this just wont help you.

8 minutes ago, Tauri said:

Well no offense to you or your friend that got banned, but isnt it up to the devs to ban whoever they please when it comes to clear rip off games? Their product is being copied and put out to people for free in an illegal fashion. You cant argue we are being forced to pay to be here, its not like anyone is keeping us hostage, players decide to pay for a service that they then use, no forcing involved. 

Dont come here spamming topics, take it up with the support team, all you are doing here is getting in the way of people that want to use the game and the forums for its intended purposes.

Hope you find a solution to it all in the end, this just wont help you.

the rules do not prohibit playing on other projects... And some rat asked Oksana to ban and the administration did... Are you talking about writing to the support? We have written and repeatedly ignored Oksana everywhere. If Gizmo does everything on request then I ask him "Gizmo, give me your server".

6 minutes ago, Derai said:

Spamming the whole forum like you are doing now is just going to get you yourself banned and all these posts deleted.
I understand you are upset and angry, but you are not really gaining support by spamming like this.

I will get banned, fine, then the administration will show their face even more, but there are already people who refused to play on this project after the administration banned Oksana, but I will do even more to make new players afraid to come here

9 minutes ago, NastyaCandy said:

the rules do not prohibit playing on other projects... And some rat asked Oksana to ban and the administration did... Are you talking about writing to the support? We have written and repeatedly ignored Oksana everywhere. If Gizmo does everything on request then I ask him "Gizmo, give me your server".

What a load of nonsense that is. You can of course play any other 3d sex game that you desire to. But if you decide to go ahead and play on something thats clearly a rip off, using lots of the official content. And then come here and be upset about a ban? That just cant be right.

I cant see how the devs have done anything bad here, they banned someone you like? well tough shit, was playing a rip off that the devs happened to be monitoring. Perhaps should have been more careful then.

And that last point of yours, no idea what you are trying to say with that.

4 minutes ago, Tauri said:

What a load of nonsense that is. You can of course play any other 3d sex game that you desire to. But if you decide to go ahead and play on something thats clearly a rip off, using lots of the official content. And then come here and be upset about a ban? That just cant be right.

I cant see how the devs have done anything bad here, they banned someone you like? well tough shit, was playing a rip off that the devs happened to be monitoring. Perhaps should have been more careful then.

And that last point of yours, no idea what you are trying to say with that.

you're clearly ass-licking for the administration now. Let the ADMINISTRATION then specify in the rules that "playing on other projects in this game you can get a permanent ban" but it's too late. If the administration does not want to take the ban, let them return the money for Oksana for all 2 and a half years that was still a subscription

Just looking at this from an outside perspective. 

Someone who I’ve never even heard about, got banned. 
And now one of her(?) friends spams the forums in a hissy fit. 

My guess is that within a few days all these threads you made are deleted. And everyone in 3DX will go about their days without a care in the world. 
The more you spam and threaten, the less people will care. 
You’re just noise at that point. And easily forgotten. 

Again, your anger might be justified, but you’re probably not going to find what you want here. 

8 minutes ago, NastyaCandy said:

you're clearly ass-licking for the administration now. Let the ADMINISTRATION then specify in the rules that "playing on other projects in this game you can get a permanent ban" but it's too late. If the administration does not want to take the ban, let them return the money for Oksana for all 2 and a half years that was still a subscription

Its called common sense, but lets just leave it there. Hope you can find other ways to raise this issue of yours that wont involve spamming lots of people that have no relation to this whole situation

If you truly believe you are right, dont give them more reasons to ban you.

1.04. SexGameDevil may suspend, terminate, modify, or delete accounts at any time for any reason or for no reason, with or without notice to the owner of the account.

They could ban you for far less if they wanted to, they gave you a reason for it. You accepted these rules with joining this game. 

Not saying they will do it, but they reserved their rights to do so in their rules. (Which everyone agreed)

Also talking about moderation actions, is another rule violation.

Either way, spamming just makes it worse. Goodnight!

Edited by Yvonny

I dunno about that if you read their websites term of use:

10. Authorization of Use
Subscribers to the Site are hereby authorized a single access rights to access the service or material located at this website. This access rights shall be granted for sole use to one Subscriber. All memberships are provided for personal use and shall not be used for any commercial purposes or by any other third parties. Commercial use of either the Site or any material found within is strictly prohibited unless authorized by the website. No material within the Site may be transferred to any other person or entity, whether commercial or non-commercial. No material within the Site may be distributed through peer-to-peer networks or any other file sharing platforms. In addition, materials may not be modified, or altered. Materials may not be displayed publicly, or used for any rental, sale, or display. Materials shall extend to copyright, trademarks, or other proprietary notices there from. SGD Billing and the Site reserve the right to terminate this access rights at any time if the terms of this agreement are breached. In the case that the terms are breached, subscriber will be required to immediately destroy any information or material printed, downloaded or otherwise copied from the site.

Termination of Use
SexGameDevil, at its sole discretion, may terminate Your password, Your account, Your use of any of the on-line resources available on the Website, and remove and discard any Content on the Website, for any reason, including, without limitation, for lack of use or if the Company believes that You have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of the Terms. Any termination of Your access to the Website under any provision of the Terms may be effected without prior notice, and SexGameDevil may immediately de-activate or delete Your account and all related information and files in Your account and/or bar any further access to such files or to the Websites. Further, the Company will not be liable to You or any third-party for any termination or suspension of Your Account or Your access to the Website.

Think you're wrong about about it not being legal for them to do, if she went to a site that hosts a ripped off version of their property which would be copyright infringement if they use same code or assets, then I imagine they're likely very within their right to use the Termination of Use listed in their term of use. Would imagine authorization of use was likely broken going to a 3rd party side that host a stolen copy of their game. If that is the case. But kind of sound like it from reading what been posted so far.

Please note the following condition of this community forum rules.  The full rules can be found here:

2.10. Discussion of disciplinary actions, or any other sanction bans made by facilitator or administration in all game channels and / or forum is prohibited. This category includes creating comments or threads on the forum to discuss disciplinary actions taken against a character, account (forum and / or game) using chat logs and email correspondence between a player and a forum moderator or Developer.

Edited by Leopardus

6 hours ago, Tauri said:

Its called common sense, but lets just leave it there.

Not really, if you talking about banning players for playing on pirate server. I mean, from the first sight its indeed may seem like a common sense. But lets look at it again - what will devs achieve by it? They are losing a paying customer. Pirate server on the other hand - gaining more online, because the one who was banned going to play more there after that and not going to play on official server again. Banning the ones who gives links on pirate server or promote it - that what makes sense. 

On top of it, I personally know couple of people who started to play on official server after coming from pirate one because official obviously better than a rip-off. And well, its only the ones who told me that, most people prolly would not raise such a topics in a first place. But they probably could be also banned for being in pirate server's discord. So yeah, what you calling a common sense - actually not a very smart business decision if you look deeper into it. Of course banning people for any kind of advertising for pirate server surely reasonable, but for just being in their discord? Nah. 

Though yeah, with all that thread spamming - all what OP will achieve is a ban on forum. 

1 hour ago, Xizi said:

Not really, if you talking about banning players for playing on pirate server. I mean, from the first sight its indeed may seem like a common sense. But lets look at it again - what will devs achieve by it? They are losing a paying customer. Pirate server on the other hand - gaining more online, because the one who was banned going to play more there after that and not going to play on official server again. Banning the ones who gives links on pirate server or promote it - that what makes sense. 

On top of it, I personally know couple of people who started to play on official server after coming from pirate one because official obviously better than a rip-off. And well, its only the ones who told me that, most people prolly would not raise such a topics in a first place. But they probably could be also banned for being in pirate server's discord. So yeah, what you calling a common sense - actually not a very smart business decision if you look deeper into it. Of course banning people for any kind of advertising for pirate server surely reasonable, but for just being in their discord? Nah. 

Though yeah, with all that thread spamming - all what OP will achieve is a ban on forum. 

I totally agree. Oksana invited many people to the official 3DXChat and even paid them for a monthly subscription, never advertised a pirated game, much less gave links! Of course, she didn't steal the game! Nobody has the right to prohibit playing other games! As a result, people offended by the behavior of the administration are ready to cancel their subscriptions! Due to one person licking Gizmo's anus, 3DXChat has lost at least 5 loyal players! And including me! I have already suggested in technical support to transfer my remaining 80 days to that Judas, who asked to give Oksana a ban!

48 minutes ago, AliceM said:

Nobody has the right to prohibit playing other games!

Normally no. But if that other game is a stolen copy of your own game. Then it’s justified that you punish those who support it. 

Your friend got caught on a Discord that supposedly supported the stolen version, and I can understand Gizmo banning her for that. 

If she hadn’t been there, she wouldn’t have been banned. 

In the end though, who Gizmo bans is up to him. 
And honestly? What are you trying to achieve here?

You really think people are going to join you in some boycott of the game in order to reverse the ban for someone they don’t even know, or give a single fuck about?

Good luck… You’re gonna need it…

There are many people who play official 3DXChat for more than 5 years. They are all familiar with each other and are big friends. Fortunately, there are alternative projects to continue communication, so I am not afraid to get a ban on the forum and in the game, especially since we are discussing these situations in the discord. I will not wish you too to get a ban just like that. I'll see what you will later say about it.

25 minutes ago, Derai said:

Normally no. But if that other game is a stolen copy of your own game. Then it’s justified that you punish those who support it. 

Your friend got caught on a Discord that supposedly supported the stolen version, and I can understand Gizmo banning her for that. 

If she hadn’t been there, she wouldn’t have been banned. 

In the end though, who Gizmo bans is up to him. 
And honestly? What are you trying to achieve here?

You really think people are going to join you in some boycott of the game in order to reverse the ban for someone they don’t even know, or give a single fuck about?

Good luck… You’re gonna need it…

I played on both projects, I know their capabilities. Believe me, they differ. But I am alarming the behavior of the administration. I understand that if the game was completely copied and there would be no difference. I understand if the player himself rushed the game. I understand if the player gave advertising. What can I say ... The game coded using IL2CPP is easy to crack and there are no guilt in this. Even I can do it, but I do not do it. While ... it would be better for them to work together ...

Edited by AliceM

2 minutes ago, AliceM said:

The game coded using IL2CPP is easy to crack and there are no guilt in this.

This right here. Is like me saying: “It’s easy to break my neighbors window and steal his TV, there’s no guilt in this.”

It doesn’t matter if the projects differ now. 
One is built on Stolen property. So it’s understandable if the original owner is upset and bans those that use his stolen property. 

8 minutes ago, Derai said:

This right here. Is like me saying: “It’s easy to break my neighbors window and steal his TV, there’s no guilt in this.”

It doesn’t matter if the projects differ now. 
One is built on Stolen property. So it’s understandable if the original owner is upset and bans those that use his stolen property. 

Why then were the ban on only one person, not everyone who plays on both projects? It would be logical) Gizmo came to the server of the game and could write all nicknames. Moreover, it can be seen, who occupies a leading position, and who is just a player) naively think that this case was not without Aphrodite, which was the manager there and she had a guiding position.

Dear friends,

The administration acts in the interests of the community to protect players from scammers. The blocked player OKCAHA is in a group of people who commit illegal actions against our project. This person is engaged in accepting payments to sponsor illegal activities. We have zero tolerance for such actions and we have every right to protect our community from such people.

I thank all loyal players for their understanding.

I also want to remind you that the discussion of account blocking is prohibited by the rules of our community.

• Gizmo locked this topic