3DXChat Community

Body sizes and Condoms

JJP

3 hours ago, JJP said:

Could you please add bigger ranges for body size as a lot of people are bigger than the maximum body size in game. It would add more realism!

Additionally, please add a switch for condoms as an item of clothing. This would add additional realism aswell!

As Diana said, the problem with body sizes or even bigger body sliders is that it woud break the poses, or make the bodies have clipping problems.

The condom idea is something ive been wishing for the longest time aswell, and i dont think is THAT hard to add, and it could work as girls have the little "strapon or penis" menu, to be turned on or off as you wish.

Edited by alex9110

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Diana Prince said:

make the condoms glow in the dark 😜

🇫🇷 Oui, c'est super comme idée ! J'achète ! Des condomes phosphorescents de couleurs différentes ! On fera des soirées vers luisants ! A ne pas confondre avec bâtons glowies qu'ils ont l'intention d'ajouter pour danser! 😂🤣

🇺🇸 Yes, it's a great idea! I'll buy it! Glow-in-the-dark condom in different colors! We will make glow worms parties! Not to be confused with glowies sticks that they intend to add for danse! 😂🤣

Edited by Khallum Troy

On 12/23/2021 at 1:20 PM, Khallum Troy said:

I would like this idea. Have a condom in game. Condoms you can change the colours, that's would be fun 😁 And flacide cock of course 🙂

The first few years the game was out, I remember men use to walk around with flaccid penis when not in sexual poses.  I'm not sure why that changed that.

On 12/28/2021 at 7:23 PM, PunkPrincess said:

The first few years the game was out, I remember men use to walk around with flaccid penis when not in sexual poses.  I'm not sure why that changed that.

🇫🇷 Je crois que c'est @Leeloo, qui l'a dit dans un topic précédent.
Je crois qu'il y a eut une mise à jour, sur la taille des avatars je crois. Il me semble qu'avant les avatars pouvaient avoir une taille différente ? Enfin il y a eut quelque chose comme ça. Ils ont retiré cette possibilité de taille et les pénis ont gagnés un priapisme permanent. 😅

🇺🇸 I think it was Leeloo, who said it in a previous topic.
I think there was an update, about the size of the avatars I think. It seems to me that before the avatars could have a different size? Well, there was something like that. They took away this possibility of size and the penises gained a permanent priapism. 😅

I'd love some sort of body slider, but it would make poses look super off. It's already too much with clipping breasts, wings and tails. 

They could just expand some of the choices we already have in-game, like legs, arms, hips, etc. Breasts can already be huge clip everywhere, so I don't see why they wouldn't slighty adjust the limits of other body parts.