3DXChat Community

Wedding Dresses and Grooms

PAGOS

1) - at least 3 different Bride and Groom dresses; I think this would be an incentive to get married.

It will create a desire to marry and participation will increase; It will be exciting!

now is the time

---------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------

2) - Also, gift images should be allowed to be used in construction; Murals required!

It does not tire the game, everyone has these pictures !  

Edited by PAGOS

On 12/10/2021 at 1:14 PM, PAGOS said:

1) - at least 3 different Bride and Groom dresses; I think this would be an incentive to get married.

It will create a desire to marry and participation will increase; It will be exciting!

now is the time

---------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------

2) - Also, gift images should be allowed to be used in construction; Murals required!

It does not tire the game, everyone has these pictures !  

1.) I agree but we do now have the experimental wedding dress just added not long ago, its not much, but its a start. what they missed was a wedding veil to go with it, also the guys have had a suit for a while now and females can make a good "fauxcedo" with a little imagination using what we already have

2.) i dont find people have an unwillingness to get married ( i see married couples in game all the time), what i find is the marriage system is far too limiting in its current form, those of us in polymory relationships would like the system extended to us, so we may marry both people in our relationships AND have them both show on our profiles.

but i do understand where you were going with the idea and support it.

• 2 weeks later...

🇫🇷 Et bien je ne suis pas tout à fait d'accord concernant le smoking homme.
Ce que nous avons, c'est un pantalon.
Et nous avons une chemise avec une veste.
La veste n'est pas tout a fait pareil que le pantalon, donc les couleurs, si on veut mettre la même couleur de veste et de pantalon, on constate que c'est sensiblement différent, parce que pas la même matière surement. Ce qui fait, que si on veut un certain effet, ce n'est pas très joli.
De plus, le col de la chemise reste ouvert. On a un faux noeud papillon, ce qui fait très moche en l'ajoutant. Ca fait très cheap.
Avoir le choix entre un vrai costume cravate et un vrai smoking serait un plus. Et je suis d'accord que cela inciterait probablement plus au mariage.
Oui les gens se marient, c'est vrai, mais ils font juste avec ce qu'ils ont, parce que pas de plus large choix, hélas.

🇺🇸 Well, I don't quite agree about the male tuxedo.
What we have is pants.
And we have a shirt with a jacket.
The jacket is not quite the same as the pants, so the colors, if we want to put the same color of jacket and pants, we see that it is significantly different, because not the same material surely. What makes, that if we want a certain effect, it is not very pretty.
Moreover, the collar of the shirt remains open. We have a fake bow tie, which looks very ugly by adding it. It looks very cheap.
Having the choice between a real suit and tie and a real tuxedo would be a plus. And I agree that it would probably encourage more marriage.
Yes people do get married, that's true, but they just do with what they have, because no wider choice, unfortunately.