3DXChat Community

New environment interactions and sex positions.

Cameron1977

I’ve only been on 3dx a month and a half to two months. Is the only thing you can interact with in the environment beers?  I feel that this simulation should be able to manipulate the surrounding environment by picking up and using “things”. Like sex toys to use on other players or be able to push buttons to ride an elevator or,idk, accomplish some kindd/type of goal/objective besides sex and dancing.   Vehicles, weapons, water pistols. More of some kind of games. Baseball, golf, track Saw volleyball on the preview/commercial but have yet to find it or see it or even hear about it. I find the world builder not user friendly and tedious. I give major props to the people that create the shared worlds/environments. Such detail they put in them.  As of sex positions or activity o would like to see nipple sucking or do we already have that and I just haven’t the seen them. Using different toys or”tools” on other players when having s ex.deepersfisting. A vbigget variety of moans. Nthevwokans mound thshsbr tonimyrygngjbhMore clothing options especially for men. Suits, ties, hankerchief,do rags,backwards baseball cap ownoyhats and  more logos and prints for shirts pants and hats

jjob progressive pncarpenter said lduer firemantoggesioms

More clothing for women.  Idk, more dresses and jewelry unisex clothes for shared volunteer work for that already shared kindnesse. Dr

Volleyball used to exist as a game that could be played on a previous version of a public beach environment.  When that old beach environment was replaced with the current public beach (which in other respects is far more extensive and has other features such as waterfalls), the volleyball game wasn't included and hasn't been seen since.  We also used to be able to dive off a small pier.

I don't think nipple sucking exists yet, so no need to search further for it.

Ps. You might want to click on the three little dots above your post and select 'edit' to fix some of content that quite honestly came out as unfathomable lol.

Edited by Leopardus

7 hours ago, Leopardus said:

Volleyball used to exist as a game that could be played on a previous version of a public beach environment.  When that old beach environment was replaced with the current public beach (which in other respects is far more extensive and has other features such as waterfalls), the volleyball game wasn't included and hasn't been seen since.  We also used to be able to dive off a small pier.

I don't think nipple sucking exists yet, so no need to search further for it.

Ps. You might want to click on the three little dots above your post and select 'edit' to fix some of content that quite honestly came out as unfathomable lol.

The volleyball minigame is still a thing, it was never removed.

Volley.thumb.jpg.a07db4b3b04de85336a7ab91976ac0a0.jpg

Edited by MissD
Added a screenshot

5 hours ago, MissD said:

The volleyball minigame is still a thing, it was never removed.

Volley.thumb.jpg.a07db4b3b04de85336a7ab91976ac0a0.jpg

Oh, I didn't realise, forgive me for providing misinformation.  I haven't seen it for such a loooooong time, and I put on 20lbs since because of lack of exercise.

Where did you find it?

20 minutes ago, Leopardus said:

Oh, I didn't realise, forgive me for providing misinformation.  I haven't seen it for such a loooooong time, and I put on 20lbs since because of lack of exercise.

Where did you find it?

Isn't that still on the default silent beach?
It used to be 'behind' spawn.
If you zone in, turn around and walk through the 'tunnel' the net is on the beach there.
At least it used to be... Been ages since I was there.

27 minutes ago, Derai said:

Isn't that still on the default silent beach?
It used to be 'behind' spawn.
If you zone in, turn around and walk through the 'tunnel' the net is on the beach there.
At least it used to be... Been ages since I was there.

I'm going to log in now just to satisfy my curiosity.  Now, where did I put my budgie-smugglers.....

Edited by Leopardus

13 hours ago, Leopardus said:

Where did you find it?

18 hours ago, Nymphpott said:

Where is the old Vollyball net hiding? :o

It's on the default beach, right behind the spawn 😅

1 hour ago, MeiLing said:

3Dx club... you can wash you hand

To clarify further, the older, smaller 3dx club (public room).  Go to the bathroom, take a pee (if you need to), then go over to the sinks to wash your hands.  You don't have to pee first, you might want to wash your hands for other reasons...it depends on what (or who?) you have been handling beforehand.

Edited by Leopardus

4 hours ago, MissD said:

It's on the default beach, right behind the spawn 😅

/me says " oh yes... i knew that... I just wanted to see if you did... 

/me goes to play volleyball looking really silly and dejected because  i have never in 3 years actually turned around and walked 50 feet. Doh..

Yes the volleyball in the silent beach is functional and if you find two good players you can have a pretty good game. I featured it in a video I did earlier this year. Volleyball gameplay starts at the 55 second mark in the video, the two 3dx players in the video had a nice game  going as well . You can also dive off the pier at the same beach see at the 3 minute mark in the video. Or better yet watch the whole video 😆.

4 hours ago, Colejaxson said:

Yes the volleyball in the silent beach is functional and if you find two good players you can have a pretty good game. I featured it in a video I did earlier this year. Volleyball gameplay starts at the 55 second mark in the video, the two 3dx players in the video had a nice game  going as well . You can also dive off the pier at the same beach see at the 3 minute mark in the video. Or better yet watch the whole video 😆.

REALLY COOL EDIT!! I love it! 😘