3DXChat Community

Kama Sutra

erosmost

Might be neat to add all Kamasutra positions to 3dxchat. 

Doing so would not only add value to existing 3dxchat members, but provide another key value proposition when marketing to new players (e.g. "Come learn Kama Sutra", "Cum learn Kama Sutra", "Kamasutra with new friends worldwide", "Kamasutra Worldwide", etc). 

Related links and additional positions references: 

https://www.amazon.com/Kama-Sutra-Beginners-Illustrations-Incredible-ebook/dp/B08LHJ4RLV

https://sexinfo101.com/positions

https://sexpositions.club/positions

https://www.thekamasutra.co/ 

As quick aside, still new to forum, tried tagging/including our fellow member Loruna (@loruna3dx on Twitter) in this post, as she seems to have the skills to make such a thing possible, if we can find a way to compensate her sufficiently for her time, craft, and passion.  

Edited by erosmost
additional info

1 hour ago, erosmost said:

Doing so would not only add value to existing 3dxchat members, but provide another key value proposition when marketing to new players (e.g. "Come learn Kama Sutra", "Cum learn Kama Sutra", "Kamasutra with new friends worldwide", "Kamasutra Worldwide", etc). 

https://www.amazon.com/Kama-Sutra-Beginners-Illustrations-Incredible-ebook/dp/B08LHJ4RLV

As quick aside, still new to forum, tried tagging/including our fellow member Loruna (@loruna3dx on Twitter) in this post, as she seems to have the skills to make such a thing possible, if we can find a way to compensate her sufficiently for her time, craft, and passion.  

You mean tagging her like this @Loruna

1 hour ago, erosmost said:

First of all, I want to say, that I am flattered that you mention me like that. I am really glad, that the work and time which I did put into poses, gets still valued by some people ❤️ 

The second thing is: I am a different person than I was a few months ago when I still worked for the devs. Now, I have a rl job, a real life and a purpose and I am focusing on that. Therefore I barely have any freetime except weekends and even there I have to do studies. I literally have just not the time as I used to have.

I wont lie: i already had thought to work on poses again, but this is still to decide and I dont even know, if the devs even want me to work for them again. And even if, I would work muuuuuuuuuuuuuch slower on them as before.

But I am sure, that the people, who creates the poses right now, can do that as well. They are as good as I am, if not better :) 

Hi Loruna, thank you for the kind reply! 
And for all of your great contributions to 3dxchat! 

Acknowledged regarding your new life, sounds like it is keeping you busy in wonderful ways. 

And nice of you to mention the possibility of other pose creators.  Still new enough that I wouldn't know who they may be (for possibly adding them here), but perhaps they'll find our posts eventually? :) 

• 2 weeks later...

why don't you create those poses yourself and donate them, instead of posting a book which not much related to game at here, and bothering someone else to make for you?

Besides, as far as I know, ain't kama-sutra only read by people from India? Yes, it is popular , but not means everyone need to know how to yoga a.k.a most body doesn't really care about this religious book and culture. Especially that means a lotta of rigging/ animating

4a5001b7beea096457f480c8808572428b-09-roll-safe_2x.rsocial_w600.thumb.webp.75364133223270a14d5a11dfb49e52b5.webp

42 minutes ago, Lunarelf said:

why don't you create those poses yourself and donate them

Unfortunately do not currently have the skills or time to create, however adding to many items on todo list.  In meantime,...

instead of posting a book which not much related to game at here, and bothering someone else to make for you?

...figured why not share the 'idea' here in the 'Development & Suggestions' Forum.

Besides, as far as I know, ain't kama-sutra only read by people from India?

Respectfully, no.

Yes, it is popular , but not means everyone need to know how to yoga a.k.a most body doesn't really care about this religious book and culture. Especially that means a lotta of rigging/ animating

As I understand the world, there are a lot of great people in India.  If we open ourselves to enabling experiences from other cultures, we're likely to increase user rates and, by extension, income to developers to improve 3dxchat over time.  Not to mention just being a fun, multi/new-media format to learn a seminal historical practice. 

Edited by erosmost

On 12/13/2021 at 2:16 PM, erosmost said:

Unfortunately do not currently have the skills or time to create, however adding to many items on todo list.  In meantime,...

A.K.A you have neither required skill nor the patience/time to learn, and obtain this skill. Then what gives you the confidence that others want/will work for you freely just because an "advice"? or should I say "the religious stuff  you want"?

nstead of posting a book which not much related to game at here, and bothering someone else to make for you?

cause if you don't have the skill, the others are not interested/having time for your religion, or advice, or actually they don't even know you, will not interested inthe stuff you say, expecially THIS IS NOT AN MADE IN INDIA GAME. you want something added to game? you'd better giving some advice that everyone understands and globalized, or make  those poses by your own, or simply: don't talk, and try to use ingame poses to make some new stuff you want.

Besides, as far as I know, ain't kama-sutra only read by people from India?

But the fact is-not much people cares this book except Indian/Hinduism/Yoga-folks. For example, in the same way,  I could say a lotta people worldwide have read Anarchy stuffs, but does all people around earth are anarchist?  Surely, the answer is: Nah. So, if it's just a book for who trust in this religion, or interested inthis culture, why don't you just make your own room look like this, but not asking for adding new contents to game and bothering others who doesn't even know you to help you make things freely?

As I understand the world, there are a lot of great people in India.  If we open ourselves to enabling experiences from other cultures, we're likely to increase user rates and, by extension, income to developers to improve 3dxchat over time.  Not to mention just being a fun, multi/new-media format to learn a seminal historical practice. 

There's great people worldwide, and it's not related to game at all.  I could say V is great, someone else might say Winston Churchill is great. Then  there will be others arguing Trump is the best or Biden is the best, on the other side of the earth? There will be tons of people say their great people is Katsushika Hokusai. A.K.A: WE ALL GOT GREAT PEOPLE, NO ONE CARES IN THIS GAME, SO WHY SHOULD WE ONLY PUT INDIAN GREAT PEOPLE IN GAME? Did you made this game? obviously not. Did you code for the game? or made anything? or at least know any related knowledges to animating? Thoughtfully not either, so why can't you just shut-up, then go made a kama-sutra themed room yourself, it will attract people who interested in automatically, but not preaching in the forum? Please, game is game, not yer temple. You want add something ? make it, or just simply buy the game company, or simply stfu.

@Lunarelf

Erosmost politely made a suggestion, as is the purpose of this forum section.  It might not be a suggestion you agree with or be the most practical suggestion (but then nor are many of the suggestions posted to the thread).  Erosmost politely wondered if Loruna (and only her) would be interested in working on this suggestion, and Loruna politely responded HERSELF to this, expressing appreciation for having been considered although she was unable to take up the suggestion for the reason she gave.

So, I don't think it is appropriate for you to then argue that Erosmost should not have asked Loruna.  That is a matter for Loruna to answer, not you, and she did.

Also, personally I think ideas that might extend the reach and appeal of 3dxchat to more people are certainly the type of thing this forum section was intended for.  Your responses seem seem to imply people from India and Hindu's are not worth having their interests or needs catered for.  There are more than 1 billion Indians in India, and approximately 1.35 billion Hindu's in the world.  Plus the Kama Sutra has an iconic standing in many parts of the world and in different cultures, although it is often misunderstood.

So, is your argument against people using this forum to post suggestions, or against having more people from India or more Hindus in the game, because it comes across as there is a large element of the latter in your responses.

Edited by Leopardus

3 hours ago, Leopardus said:

So, is your argument against people using this forum to post suggestions, or against having more people from India or more Hindus in the game, because it comes across as there is a large element of the latter in your responses.

So what?

If you want to lead the topic to "I am a racist", nope. Once you have read my reply carefully, you should understand what I mean:Games are just games and should never be a way to spread a certain belief.

Did Erosmost make this game? Or does he own shares in the game? Or actually this game is made in India?

Nope, he doesn't.

Does all our players are Hindusm or from India?

Obviously not.

Can Indian players play this game?

Obviously yes.

Does people does not belief in a religion, will even give a f*ck to contents which belongs/accroding  tothis religion of belief?

It doesn't seem to be.

You can't make a Muslim read Bible and admit it, just like you can't make Christians/Catholics belief in Islam. If people doesn't care this religious content at all but only Hinduism's do , WHY IN THE F DOES ANYONE HAVE TO BEAR SOMEBODY'S RELIGION? ESPECIALLY NEITHER THEY MAKE THESE CONTENTS, NOR OWN THIS GAME COMPANY, BUT JUST ASK RANDOM PEOPLE TO WORK FOR HIM AND HIS RELIGION? 

Is other place on earth all wastelands? or the players from other country does not counts  as "human" ? If they do, why we should only accept one belief? we should have  various, and do you know what's that game called? Facebook : D

I could admit I talk like shits, impolitely, unfriendly, and never will be. But think about it: The game's future will be religious, but not a freeland anymore, what a joke to a free themed sex game.

Maybe try to make the Kama-sutra stuff  in game, by build some rooms or furniture, which is not easy but not should be that hard, It will have  someone who interests join the room. But not change  the  whole game's theme just for somebody.

If they doesn't have skills to even make a room that meets their favorites? WHY WILL THEY EVEN  GIVING ANY IDEAS IN HERE IF THEY CAN'T EVEN DO THAT? or that means I could define  this content as another useless whining ?

Edited by Lunarelf

I think you are reading way to much into the original suggestion, which was to create new sex positions in 3dxchat, using the Kama Sutra as inspiration.  That doesn't seem unreasonable seeing as the Kama Sutra has an iconic status around the world as a book of sex positions and 3dxchat is at heart a sex game.

No one is asking anyone to introduce religion to the game or to spread certain religious beliefs.  Just sex positions.  I suspect many of those in the game are already in the Kama Sutra already, but no-one objected to those spreading religion 

35 minutes ago, Diana Prince said:

I would see it as the same as putting in some famous dance moves, like the Moonwalk or Angus Young's walking on one leg, Elvis' pelvis movements 😉
Why not? The more sex or dance poses, the better. Use the ones you like, ignore the rest 🙂

You didn't get my point, No one will say no to the new pose, I'm just saying no to this:

On 12/1/2021 at 11:58 AM, erosmost said:

but provide another key value proposition when marketing to new players (e.g. "Come learn Kama Sutra", "Cum learn Kama Sutra", "Kamasutra with new friends worldwide", "Kamasutra Worldwide", etc). 

this is not an religion themed game,  right?Just for my personal opinion :  why don't just build a room of this theme, instead  of trying to change the game to religion-based? 

7 hours ago, Leopardus said:

I think you are reading way to much into the original suggestion, which was to create new sex positions in 3dxchat, using the Kama Sutra as inspiration.  That doesn't seem unreasonable seeing as the Kama Sutra has an iconic status around the world as a book of sex positions and 3dxchat is at heart a sex game.

No one is asking anyone to introduce religion to the game or to spread certain religious beliefs.  Just sex positions.  I suspect many of those in the game are already in the Kama Sutra already, but no-one objected to those spreading religion 

On 12/1/2021 at 11:58 AM, erosmost said:

but provide another key value proposition when marketing to new players (e.g. "Come learn Kama Sutra", "Cum learn Kama Sutra", "Kamasutra with new friends worldwide", "Kamasutra Worldwide", etc). 

Thank you, I neither want this game is flushed by any religion, nor want to learn kama-sutra. they want anything? make the pose by themselves, or build a room, that's almost the basic skill of this game eh?

Just now, Lunarelf said:

Thank you, I neither want this game is flushed by any religion, nor want to learn kama-sutra. they want anything? make the pose by themselves, or build a room, that's almost the basic skill of this game eh?

This bit I do understand, and there is a fine line between marketing to encourage players to a sex game and marketing a sex game as if it supports a religion.  I doubt anyone would want the latter, least of all followers of that said religion!

12 minutes ago, Leopardus said:

This bit I do understand, and there is a fine line between marketing to encourage players to a sex game and marketing a sex game as if it supports a religion.  I doubt anyone would want the latter, least of all followers of that said religion!

Then please tell those people to simply follow this line:

18 minutes ago, Lunarelf said:

make the pose by themselves, or build a room, that's almost the basic skill of this game eh?

I don't go  tot church in RL, and I don't wanna see there's church everywhere in game also. If a people who's interested in this theme, they should firstly try to built this theme by them selve from a room, but not making everyone else bear their religion.

2 minutes ago, Lunarelf said:

Then please tell those people to simply follow this line:

22 minutes ago, Lunarelf said:

make the pose by themselves, or build a room, that's almost the basic skill of this game eh?

Well, I'd rather not tell anyone that because I don't want to object to a suggestion to build sex poses for everyone to use that have been inspired by a book famous for sex poses, which I see as acceptable as long as they are not associated to any religion once built.

This is a separate point to marketing the game based from a religious perspective (inappropriate).

Anyway, the chances of any of the original suggestion being fulfilled is pretty slim, so I doubt there is anything to worry about.