3DXChat Community

THE SEX GAMES. New Game Show by Host & NinaRP

host

2n1dqh0.jpg

"Love is a trip, but fucking is a sport." - Childish Gambino

From the creators of the Dating Game Show, Host and NinaRP bring you the latest game show to hit 3DXChat - Sex Games Olympics.

This is a fucking game show. Yes, a game show about having sex. How do you rate in the sack? Are you descriptive? Passionate? Kinky? Submissive? Dominant? Affectionate? 

Well, prove it, fellow fucker.

We're looking for three male contestants and three female contestants who aren't afraid of stepping up to the plate and showing their descriptive skills on stage at Host's Game Show Studio, tomorrow, Sunday the 15th March @ 8am GMT.

This game isn't for everyone. If you aren't creative, adventurous, open minded or willing to have sex in public, fuck off somewhere else. (Literally speaking, of course. I don't normally swear this much.) 

Why take part, you may ask? What this means for you is an adventurous sexual experience that you've probably never had before.

Guys - There will be ladies in our audience watching your skills at work. Your chances at hooking up with them will rise exponentially when they see you're not just some loser making cold invites at the Nightclub. You're a charming stud with amazing sexual prowesses.

Ladies - The focus will be on highlighting your descriptive sex skills, not your lewdness. Meet and greet people who are the best at what they do!

CONTACT THE JUDGES NOW IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE IN THE EVENT. APPLY NOW.

How To Play

Round One: ORAL ("Cunnilingus Maximus")

The six contestants will each have TWO MINUTES to perform oral sex on the respective male and female judge. (Host & NinaRP) 

The contestants will be judged on their ability to describe the blowjob/cunnilingus. Points will be awarded for style, detail, creativity and overall erotic value. 

One male and female contestant will be eliminated from this round.

Round Two: SEX ("My Favourite Sex Position")

The four remaining contestants will each chose one position and each have TWO MINUTES to make sweet sweet love with with the respective male and female judge (Host & NinaRP)

The contestants will be judged on their ability to describe their act of lust, and will be limited to one position only. Again, points will be awarded for style, detail, creativity and overall erotic value.

At the end of the 2 minutes, the contestants will have an orgasm, at that too will be taken into judging. 

One male and female contestant will be eliminated from this round. 

Round Three: THREESOME ("Boss Battle")

The two finalists will now face off one another in the final round. They will have 10 minutes on the clock to show their best moves in front of the judges.

FINAL BATTLE: At the end of the 10 minutes, they will enter a threesome with our female judge, veteran threesome aficionado, NinaRP. They will have Two minutes to fuck her brains out.

Points will be awarded for sexual chemistry, teamwork, creativity and overall erotic value.  

The winner will be crowned 3DXChat's very first Sex Games Champion. We'll award you with a trophy, and continue to mention your names in our "Hall of Fame" for future game show events. who knows? You might even meet that special fuck buddy you've been looking for.

Wow I'd love to see what girl has the 'balls' to be her descriptive sexual self in public plus be in a game setting.  Most of us who are good at being sexually descriptive might be a little intimidated by this and end up freezing up with our words, unlike guys who are not nearly as shy in these situations.  As soon as a guy hears the word game their competitive ears peak as well as other things.  I would love to attend though, I might learn a thing or three.  Good luck :)

We're just putting a feeler out there if anyone was interested. We might have to postpone the game if we don't have enough contestants. But to comment on the male/female debate, There are currently two female applicants and ZERO male applicants. Th idea was also conceived by  a woman, in fact - the lovely NinaRP.

Sex is a part of this game, sure, but the REAL competition is one's ability to seduce someone with words, descriptions, creativity and detail. That takes talent. We're here to reward that talent - the craft of love making. Were not here to exploit people sexually. :)

Personally , i have nothing against the ones which want participate these kind of games ( peoples are here for realise their fantasies too ) but , even if i would not participate to this kind of game , i see its not open to everyone . And thats why :

We're looking for three male contestants and three female contestants who aren't afraid of stepping up to the plate and showing their descriptive skills on stage at Host's Game Show Studio, tomorrow, Sunday the 15th March @ 8am GMT.

I think the problem is this phrase . "3 males and 3 females" mean this game is reserved to hétéro peoples .

And to the ones who would say " hey , there can be a female with another female , or a male with another male" i anwser this :

Round Three: THREESOME ("Boss Battle")

The two finalists will now face off one another in the final round. They will have 10 minutes on the clock to show their best moves in front of the judges.

FINAL BATTLE: At the end of the 10 minutes, they will enter a threesome with our female judge, veteran threesome aficionado, NinaRP. They will have Two minutes to fuck her brains out.

Dices are cheated . A lesbian or a gay cant win without having sex with the opposite sex as there is no lesbian or gay 3some 

So Erika is right in one point , its a game made for men , event if its made by a man and a woman  ;) 

You're right, this game is made for heterosexual people. Just like The Bachelor is a reality tv show for a heterosexual participants, or The L word is a tv series geared at a homosexual demographic.. 

Do you hear about DEAF people complaining to shows like American Idol or X factor because they can't take part? No. because the understand the format.

You dont hear about people going. "You know what pisses me off about the L-word? All the lesbians" Fuck no. Because people who watch the show understand the format. People understand the goal of the show, people understand the demographic. There is a definite heterosexual demographic out there (including myself) because people don't discriminate. (Well, I can only speak on behalf of the heterosexual community.)

This isn't about whether its a game created by men for men or women. Erika is mistaken, This is not a game created by men, its a game created for heterosexuals. Just like there is an olympics, and then there is a Winter Olympics. So please, dont be a skier, going to the Olympics commitee going "Ohhh this is a game created by gymnasts and runners, for gymnasts and runners.Ooooh.." So please don't discriminate against us heterosexuals ;)

Perhaps you don't understand because you are excluded sexually. I can empathise It turns you off to have a man enter your vagina. Its ok. But for the rest of the women who do enjoy having a thick hard cock in them. For the men who love eating out pussy on a warm sunday night by a roaring fire. The voyuers, the curious, the romantic, the descriptive. The open minded. This show is for them, not you.

If you want to watch, please do. Nobody is forcing you to take part, nobody is forcing you to become heterosexual. Just like noone in The Bachelor is holding a huge sign saying "You gays ain't getting any of this prince charming dick". 

Understand the format. Understand the demographic. Don't discriminate anyone sexually. We're all human, trying to have a good time on 3DXChat. If you're against any of that, then fuck off. (literally speaking)

P.S Sex games is postponed due to lack of MALE participants. (Ironic isn't it?)

You're right, this game is made for heterosexual people. Just like The Bachelor is a reality tv show for a heterosexual participants, or The L word is a tv series geared at a homosexual demographic.. 

Do you hear about DEAF people complaining to shows like American Idol or X factor because they can't take part? No. because the understand the format.

You dont hear about people going. "You know what pisses me off about the L-word? All the lesbians" Fuck no. Because people who watch the show understand the format. People understand the goal of the show, people understand the demographic. There is a definite heterosexual demographic out there (including myself) because people don't discriminate. (Well, I can only speak on behalf of the heterosexual community.)

This isn't about whether its a game created by men for men or women. Erika is mistaken, This is not a game created by men, its a game created for heterosexuals. Just like there is an olympics, and then there is a Winter Olympics. So please, dont be a skier, going to the Olympics commitee going "Ohhh this is a game created by gymnasts and runners, for gymnasts and runners.Ooooh.." So please don't discriminate against us heterosexuals ;)

Perhaps you don't understand because you are excluded sexually. I can empathise It turns you off to have a man enter your vagina. Its ok. But for the rest of the women who do enjoy having a thick hard cock in them. For the men who love eating out pussy on a warm sunday night by a roaring fire. The voyuers, the curious, the romantic, the descriptive. The open minded. This show is for them, not you.

If you want to watch, please do. Nobody is forcing you to take part, nobody is forcing you to become heterosexual. Just like noone in The Bachelor is holding a huge sign saying "You gays ain't getting any of this prince charming dick". 

Understand the format. Understand the demographic. Don't discriminate anyone sexually. We're all human, trying to have a good time on 3DXChat. If you're against any of that, then fuck off. (literally speaking)

P.S Sex games is postponed due to lack of MALE participants. (Ironic isn't it?)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA