3DXChat Community

Gametime Adding Not shown in Members Area 3DXCHAT webpage

PeterHard

Instead of renewing my membership I bought gametime for a friend code for 12 months. I activated this code in the Members Area of the 3dxchat webpage. But the extra 12 months gametime is not shown. 

Instead BMT Micro is sending me a mail that they are not able to process the rebilling of my subscription. They send me a bill with 91.99 USD Ex VAT so 111 USD incl VAT. What is the problem here?

Is someone trying to rip me off here? A 12 months subcription is 55 USD inclding VAT. Not 111 USD. 

I am sure this is not correct. Any help?  

2 minutes ago, PeterHard said:

Instead of renewing my membership I bought gametime for a friend code for 12 months. I activated this code in the Members Area of the 3dxchat webpage. But the extra 12 months gametime is not shown. 

Instead BMT Micro is sending me a mail that they are not able to process the rebilling of my subscription. They send me a bill with 91.99 USD Ex VAT so 111 USD incl VAT. What is the problem here?

Is someone trying to rip me off here? A 12 months subcription is 55 USD inclding VAT. Not 111 USD. 

I am sure this is not correct. Any help?  

If I bought a Gametime code for a friend why does the members Area webpage allow me to put in that same gametime code to be activated and then it doesnt work because i am not a friend? Are you Serious? What a joke. 

1 hour ago, Leopardus said:

Billing issues won't get fixed via this forum.  I would recommend you contact 3dxchat support (I think you have the contact email from another thead) or BMT Micro (refer to the billing receipt email for details).

thanks. But the amex issues is not really a billing issue. Seems that you can not pay with amex thats why i ask forum for other ways without creditcard to pay for a new account. 

7 hours ago, PeterHard said:

thanks. But the amex issues is not really a billing issue. Seems that you can not pay with amex thats why i ask forum for other ways without creditcard to pay for a new account. 

I wasn't talking about the Amex payment query you posted.  I was talking about the billing issues you posted at the top of this thread.