3DXChat Community

3 Avatar and no fake i am

Briana

• 6 months later...

Personally, I don't see anything wrong with playing more than one char, as long as you're not a complete asshole and don't mislead someone to the point of hurting them.

I have just started playing a second char just for giggles, but BadFairy so obvious and I have even stated who she is on the bottom of her profile.

I made BadFairy because my main avi FairyDust, is such a little Miss Goody Two Shoes and I wanted to be a little mischievous at times.

Also, and I think some of you will disagree, I think you should state your RL gender on your profile because it DOES bother some people, but that's just my opinion. 

Please say Hi if you see her...but at an arms length, for your own safety of course.

post-7099-0-05189800-1447441723_thumb.jpg post-7099-0-33029500-1447651004_thumb.jpg

Personally, I don't see anything wrong with playing more than one char, as long as you're not a complete asshole and don't mislead someone to the point of hurting them.

I have just started playing a second char just for giggles, but BadFairy so obvious and I have even stated who she is on the bottom of her profile.

I made BadFairy because my main avi FairyDust, is such a little Miss Goody Two Shoes and I wanted to be a little mischievous at times.

Also, and I think some of you will disagree, I think you should state your RL gender on your profile because it DOES bother some people, but that's just my opinion. 

Please say Hi if you see her...but at an arms length, for your own safety of course.

attachicon.gifbadfairy2.jpg

I think everything you said here is Correct Fairy and we should be able to use Avi's to play out our other side, I use to have one WhiteWolf she was a Strong hard ass, but I loved playing her I feel as Fairy states here as long as not hurting anyone why not use, just tell others it's you.