3DXChat Community

Account blocked

Granito

@Lisa
I purchased an One Time Code for my friend.
Now she has account blocked for suspect activity but nothing activity she made.
I'm afraid because I purchased an One Time Code, but you don't give me this service, and I can't think that this a freud.
Can you help we?

Edited by Granito

12 hours ago, MissD said:

What did support tell you ?

Support told me to install newest version of the  game client into empty folder. But I made it just before the latest patch so I really wonder what was the reason of this block.

1) the game folder should not contain any files other than the game files!
2) make sure that your pc does not have any programs for cracking games installed
3) after removing the programs for cracking games, clean the registry.
 =>If after that the game does not work for you, then I think you did not play fair ... Contact support to clarify all the circumstances >_>
4) a block can be obtained for violating the rules of the game. Look for them on the forum (above)

Edited by DerekSoul

On 11/22/2021 at 11:34 AM, Kutsi said:

Support told me to install newest version of the  game client into empty folder. But I made it just before the latest patch so I really wonder what was the reason of this block.

What support suggested you to try is different.  It sounds like you patched the game to the latest version.  Support suggested you install the new client (not a patch upgrade) into an empty folder.  I think what support intended you to do was use the link (on the 3dxchat.com site, provided in the update announcement and provided for convenience below) which installs a complete new version of the game.

I would advise you to completely uninstall the game currently on your computer using the 'Uninstall' option in the Windows settings 'Applications' list, then make sure the 3dxchat game folders no longer exist before installing a completely new/whole version of the game.

Full Download Link

Edited by Leopardus